Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A private 1x1 roleplay request masterthread.

unbuckleyourpants

Meteorite
So I guess i'll set this up here, i'm going to be posting roleplays which i'd like to do and then if anyone feels like taking them up, give me a pm. I'll sort them out into main categories beneath with sub-categories and scenarios within them. It's not all up yet, so have patiences with me, thank you. :)

I will always play the male character. =)

Dominant male character.
Brief scenario descriptions, each one can be added to and modified.

General.

1. A man is left in charge of his friend/bosses/co-workers teenage daughter for the weekend but she turns up to his house after a party, looking like a trashy whore and one thing leads to another which finally leads to her becoming his sex slave.

2. A job interview scenario where the boss really expects his employee's to do anything to be able to work for him.

3. An escaped criminal has been let loose on the streets, and after being separated from any women for 4 years, the first one he meets is in for one hell of a time, whether she likes it or not.

Dominant female character.

Squashing/Smothering/SSBBW.

1. A teenager has been abusing/picking on a woman due to her weight for a while until one day she finally snaps and teaches him a lesson, smothering and using his smaller, slimmer body until he learns some respect and comes to crave his new big mistress.

2. A young man has been lied to, on the internet of all places. So he goes to meet a woman whom he thinks will be the perfect submissive bimbo of his dreams only to meet the dominant ssbbw of his nightmares.

3. While drinking with friends he sends a text to a larger woman he knows, sexting with her as a joke. But when she finds out it was all a joke, she decides to hurt him but not how he hurt her.

Punished cheater.

1. A man has been cheating on his long term girlfriend, who finds out. Upon finding out though she keeps the information to herself and decides to use his pictures and money to book him a session with a dominatrix, who thinks he has some twisted fantasy's.

2. A man has been cheating on his girlfriend and she finds out which leads them to head to a relationship/sex therapist. now, the man involved is very remorseful and willing to change his ways however he struggles because he's a horny bastard basically and can barely resist a voluptuous woman with a big pair of tits. (Something that his girlfriend doesn't have.)
And the therapist ends up wanting to see him on a one to one basic, where she basically seduces and dominates him, something which he comes to crave more and more as time goes on.

3. So this guy has been sending out adverts (with his picture on it.) out on the net, where his girlfriends mother/sister/friend see's it. And rather than outing him for what he's done, she use's it to blackmail him into becoming her sex slave and enduring all kinds of humiliation.

Dominant futa character.

Rape/Reluctance or gang rape.

1. A man's out on his stag party and ends up rather unwillingly at a strip club where his friends buy him a few private dancers, all unaware that they've all got something extra and things escalate when he gets a bit too gropey for the strippers liking.

2. A young man meets a woman off the internet, unaware that she's a predator who's after his young virgin ass he goes off to meet her, only to suffer a weekend of humiliation and butt rape.

3. Some asshole refuses to pay his hooker because she was too chubby even though he fucked her ass raw, blatantly she's butt hurt from the experience and she gets some friends to teach him a lesson.

4. His wife finds out that he's been cheating on her, using the internet to meet and fuck people. So she gets into his account and uses it to convince a well hung futa dominatrix that he has a very brutal rape fantasy and wants to act it out with her..

5. A young guy goes out to celebrate his birthday, long story short the music is too loud and the smoke too thick for anyone to notice him getting his butt pounded in the middle of the dance floor..

Back
Top Bottom