Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story/Plot driven RP-mxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOKXX

Meteorite
Welcome.

Its pretty simple. If you are looking for story driven/plots and not just mindless screwing I'm your guy. I try to keep a good balance of smut and plot, too much smut and the rp dies, too much plot people get bored and..it dies once again. I'm extremely down to earth and don't asK much of my partners. I'm on as much as I can but I do have other adult duties. Give me about a day if I don't reply right away. If your still interested Please continue to read on :)

Rules.
No one liners please, drives me crazy.
I ask for at least 3 paragraphs, I understand that the smuttier posts are usually smaller
Watch your grammar!
Don't flake! Seriously, tell me if you can't continue I will understand.
I'm a detailed rper, I'm not asking you to focus on every little thing but I do want to know what your character is feeling, thinking, wearing etc.

Don'ts
Incest, not for me. I don't care if it's blood or not. No.
Scat or any disgusting fluid of those sorts.
Vore.
Rape under no circumstances.
Big age differences
Gender changing, I only rp mxf
I like submissives but don't be spineless

Do's
Teasing and sexual build up, hints why I love plots.
Romance, yes I can be the gooey type
Vanilla Sex
Rough Sex, passionate and some what aggressive, not overboard though
Curvy women
Foreplay, just ask

I like most genre's modern, fantasy, horror/mystery, some futuristic. I will have plots on my next post.

Plots:
The Girl Next Door:

A intelligent socially awkward senior in high school is finishing out his last week before attending the college of his dreams. His boring simple life is about to make a sudden turn when a beautiful mysterious girl moves into her grandmother's house next door. With his future dangling in front of him he can't help but become fascinated with her though she holds a deep secret.

No Rest for the Wicked

A town haunted plagued by nightmarish creatures is at it's wit's end and must depend on the help of a notorious bounty hunter who's reputation is of a murderer and a saint. Will he be able to save the town from it's vastly approaching fate? There is more to him then meets the eye but are the rumors true? Is he more like that monster's he so passionately hunts then the humans he protects?

The Hunted

When a cruise ship is struck by a sudden storm the surviving passengers find themselves washed up on large island in the middle of the ocean. Confused and stranded they soon find out that they are not as alone on the island as they first thought. A dangerous enemy hides deep into the islands dense jungle. Pm me for more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom