Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted: Literate,imaginative Male Dominant

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensual sweetheart

Super-Earth
Now as the title says, I am looking for someone to play the male role in any number of role plays. Whether or not your a male in real life is not of importance. As long as you can play the part right, that's all that matters to me.

Now I know I've had a previous thread before, but I figured I'd start fresh. I am looking for new partners, ones that can quench my thirst for roleplaying and keep me coming back for more.

My character is usually the more submissive type who goes by the name of Elizabeth. I have a certain look and idea for her usually but little things can be tweaked if needed to fulfill the RP. Now that being said, I can, depending on the RP, give into my dominant side just a little if you want for sexual scenes or scenes of playfulness but other than that, I love a take charge kind of guy. We can hash out more details about this if you want.

As far as scenes go, I'm more into realistic and modern scenes, but if you can persuade me enough, I may be into something fantasy related. I'm sorry for many of the players on this site, but I'm not into Anime, steam punk or the like. I know, I may sound boring to you but modern and realistic is what I do best. I can also be persuaded to do something that involves vampires or demons.

Now onto my likes...I'm into many things, but nothing to extreme. For example, no:vore, gore, anything with bodily fluids, pet play (although i am willing to wear a collar if the scene calls for it) and the like. I do love rough play i.e:light choking, biting, hair pulling, spanking, being pinned down. But also I like things that are more sensual and romantic.

I know, I'm all over the place with this, but that's how my thoughts are right now. If you're interested in playing with someone who is literate, creative and willing to help build an amazing, and hopefully long term roleplay then I'm your girl.

So why don't you message me? I won't bite ;)

Hello, do you have any scenarios in mind? I'd like to meet Elizabeth!

Also,if you don't wanna roleplay anymore,message me and tell me so. Don't leave me hanging. I hate getting so caught in a roleplay and it going so perfectly and then boom,I get shot down and never hear from them again.

sensual sweetheart said:
Now as the title says, I am looking for someone to play the male role in any number of role plays. Whether or not your a male in real life is not of importance. As long as you can play the part right, that's all that matters to me.

Now I know I've had a previous thread before, but I figured I'd start fresh. I am looking for new partners, ones that can quench my thirst for roleplaying and keep me coming back for more.

My character is usually the more submissive type who goes by the name of Elizabeth. I have a certain look and idea for her usually but little things can be tweaked if needed to fulfill the RP. Now that being said, I can, depending on the RP, give into my dominant side just a little if you want for sexual scenes or scenes of playfulness but other than that, I love a take charge kind of guy. We can hash out more details about this if you want.

As far as scenes go, I'm more into realistic and modern scenes, but if you can persuade me enough, I may be into something fantasy related. I'm sorry for many of the players on this site, but I'm not into Anime, steam punk or the like. I know, I may sound boring to you but modern and realistic is what I do best. I can also be persuaded to do something that involves vampires or demons.

Now onto my likes...I'm into many things, but nothing to extreme. For example, no:vore, gore, anything with bodily fluids, pet play (although i am willing to wear a collar if the scene calls for it) and the like. I do love rough play i.e:light choking, biting, hair pulling, spanking, being pinned down. But also I like things that are more sensual and romantic.

I know, I'm all over the place with this, but that's how my thoughts are right now. If you're interested in playing with someone who is literate, creative and willing to help build an amazing, and hopefully long term roleplay then I'm your girl.

So why don't you message me? I won't bite ;)

Hello
I have a idea for a scene that I would like to try out if you are interested.

MC: Mitch has inherited a used book and gift shop from a aunt. He is
not the greatest dresser, nor looker, he has a couple of college degree's, you might call him nerdy. He has never had a girlfriend and only a few dates. He has been reading a old book on potion's and spells. ( Mitch has a few little sexy Fetish with lady's)

YC: Elizabeth ( would like to here your description of her so I can work that in the beginning of the plot) comes to his shop but pays no attention to him.

Plot: Mitch finds one of the potions and mixes it up to get Elizabeth attention, the potion only works a short time, although after prolonged
use it changes the way Elizabeth feels for Mitch.

I can write during the day if you have time also. when writing I enjoy being very descriptive with action, clothing, and intimacy.

Hope to here from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom