Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heroes of the Multiverse (Seeking Female, Will Double If You Double)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to stop and read my idea. I'm currently looking for someone to play some canons for me. If you're willing to help me out here, I'd be more than happy to return the favor and play some canons for you as well.

Before I get too ahead of myself, I feel that I should go over the rules first.
1. I am a straight male, so I seek a female partner.
2. I roleplay through PM, email, thread, and AIM, in that order of preference.
3. Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I don't care about mistakes, everyone makes them, but if I can't read what you're typing, I won't be able to respond.
4. I tend to type around 1-4 paragraphs, depending on how motivated I am. Please try to match my pace, or at least give me a paragraph. I can't do much if I'm given so little.
5. Let's all be friends here. I come here to have fun, and it really kind of ruins things if the partner takes things too seriously. Let's just relax and have a good time.
6. I tend to use anime pictures to describe my characters. If you have an issue with that, let me know so that I can try to comply with your wishes.

For any information about my kinks, please refer to my F-List.

Now, onto the idea I have:

The general idea is that characters from video games and anime are going missing. A new villain has arisen and has begun kidnapping various heroes and heroines in order to fuel his own power. The only way to stop him is to bring in a hero from another world. Enter my character, a regular guy who's a big fan of anime and video games. He notices something wrong when characters have begun to go missing (plays Mario without Mario, Link is missing from the Zelda games, Sakura is nowhere to be seen when he watches Naruto, ect.). Suddenly he gets pulled into a vortex and wakes up in another world, most likely the world of what he was most recently watching/playing. He learns that the different worlds need his help, and he's been given a strange power to use the abilities of various characters he can think of (Ryu's Hadoken, Saber's Excalibur, ect.). As he travels from world to world, he meets with various familiar characters, and many heroines fall in love with him. As he gathers many allies, he finally reaches the realm of the villain and defeats him to save the multiverse.

Now, I'm looking for a female to play this multidimentional harem for my main character. If you'd be willing to help you out, perhaps I can return the favor and play a harem of male canons for you. Maybe my main character has a sister, or a friend that's with him at the time, or it can be some other girl that gets sucked in. Whatever it is, it'll make two heroes, and various canons will fall for them. So if you'll play Hinata, I'll play Sasuke. You play Chun-li, I'll play Ken. I should note that my Final Fantasy knowledge is extremely limited, so I probably won't be able to satisfy you if you're looking for a Cloud or Vincent, that being said, I'll try my best if you don't mind a couple of mistakes here and there.

A few franchises we can go into:
BlazBlue (I would love someone to play some characters from this)
Ninja Gaiden
Naruto
Bleach
Kill la Kill
Street Fighter
Nintendo Universe
Many many more...

Also, don't feel like you have to pull characters from franchises I want to pull characters from. Perhaps you want a character from Jojo and I want a character from Infinite Stratos. We can work out how many characters we'll use and where to pull them from before we get things started.

PM me if you're interested, and I hope to hear from you soon. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom