Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ManLuv Paradise: Fuckin' Masterpieces! (Primarily MxM, Email Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pancake

Planetoid
An Introduction: What the Hell is This For?

Good day, I am Admiral Pancake. Welcome to my "Fuckin' Masterpieces" request thread. I will warn you beforehand that whatever goes in this thread is gonna be one hell of a read, so if walls of text make your brain melt, I apologize in advance.

With that out of the way, let me explain this thread to you. I have two active request threads, the "Get Your Rocks Off" thread and this here "Fuckin' Masterpieces!" thread. The "Get Your Rocks Off" thread is for very short-term one-offs here on Blue Moon.

The "Fuckin' Masterpieces!" thread is for the long-term roleplays that are heavily world-building and plot based. What I seek in this thread is closer to collaborative fiction than regular roleplays. That doesn't mean that it will take forever to get to the smut, it just means that these writing projects will have much more going on at one time than the 'basic fantasy' thread. I will also have character sheets and writing samples to trade for the plots in this thread.

About myself and a Rundown of My General Writing Style:

I am a woman in my mid-twenties.

I am pretty detached from modern-day pop culture. Most of my time that would be spent watching shit like the 'Red Band Society' is instead spent on the internet looking up stuff from the days of old, (Antiquity-1995).

I have been roleplaying on and off and have about five years of experience.

I am primarily identify as a dominant partner or an aggressive switch, but I introduce submissive characters into roleplays just to spice things up.

Our characters not being in the same scene doesn't mean that there isn't lots of stuff to do! This is like co-writing lore or a continuous novel series! I want my partner to make up things for their characters to do on their own, no matter how mundane.

In these roleplays here, expect an average of 500-3000+ words for replies. I like to play multiple characters of varying importance to flesh out the plot. I also like to focus on satire, verbose romanticism and psychological analysis in my writing.

I am not a Pulitzer Prize winner, but I do my best. I am currently experimenting with some traditional writing devices and new vocabulary, but I am by no means a professional writer. I focus on writing for fun.

My spelling and grammar should be decent enough to not make your eyes bleed, as evidenced by what I have written so far. I type everything with my thumbs, and there are some things have been saved in my tablet's 'personal dictionary' that are typos. I do proofread and edit my replies to the best of my ability, but some things will sneak past me.

I will not be able to reply everyday. I like to focus on quality rather than quantity. I shoot for two proofread, edited, well- composed replies a week. I may be able to do more or less, depending on my schedule. I go for casualness and quality.

OOC chat is welcome and most likely will be required since I am going for more in-depth storytelling here. OOC is the place to plan and chat about our characters or whatever.​

RE: ManLuv Paradise: Imperfect Romances (MxM)

Plot and Literary Devices: Stuff That I Like to Do or Want to Try!

*Symbolism, Recurring Iconography: Experimenting with colors and events and even whole characters as symbols of whatever, I am still feeling this literary device out. Classical art has revved up an interest in iconography (Zeus' lightning bolts,) and I too would like to write a character with some sort of object association who is portrayed in art.

*Moral Dilemmas: Wearing away at the moral fabric of characters can give them depth. Having them mull over whether something is 'right' or 'wrong' is something that I like to write and read about.

*Allegories: I want to be able to pull allegories off without sounding totally cheesy and lame! Until then, feel free to laugh at my failed attempts to!

*Foreshadowing: The plot can be kept relatively coherent if things happening signal or directly lead to other things happening.

*Drama/Tragedy: Bring on the bad stuff, I love it. Deaths, poverty, general misfortune, falling from grace... Let's plot out a dark story.

*Disasters: More bad stuff! Tornados! Hurricanes! Large-scale industrial malfunctions!

*Class Division: Money makes the world go 'round! Power struggles between socioeconomic classes are bountiful fodder for other intertwined issues.

*War: Class divisions lead to large-scale clashing, and when that happens you get war. War serves to feed my military fetish with the hot uniforms and sexy people with their authoritative titles, and the chance to roleplay some awesome technology types and battle scenes. Yay, mechanical elephants!

*Epic Battles: Epic battles don't have to necessarily occur within wars but they can. There can also be independent boss battles outside of wars. I welcome all types of nemesis, from the random rampaging monster to the classy bastard with the legions of daft flunkies. Fight, fight, fight!

*Heroic Lore: Epic battles and war scenes centered around one hero. Think Hercules, Beowulf, stuff like that but with our own little spin on it.

About Settings and Freeform Initial Plots:

I am open to playing many different types of settings and time periods, and I am not constrained to realism. Fantasy, from mild touches of it or all out new race and location creation are open for discussion. While I do prefer to write stories set in the past, (1980 and backwards) futuristic plots are open to discuss. I am also not limited to the plots in this thread. If you have an idea, PM me.

Notes About Sexuality in My Writing:

To Paraphrase:
I prefer to play with switches (or people who don't care for the labels period,) so that we can both enjoy all of the bedroom roles in some way or form.
Lead pairings are typically gay and male, but I am into many sex a gender pairing types. We are playing multiple characters (of varying importance).
Equal parts plot and smut, please. Short sex scenes between minor or main characters are great for blowing off steam while world building with others.
No anthros or fairies, please. I can write them or against them as non-sexual side characters, but I can't smut with them.

Long, Rambling Version:

I like 50% mind-melting, graphically orgasmic smut, and 50% driven, layered plot. I like to dominate as some characters, and submit or switch with others. I prefer to have all options open in roleplays as I make characters, and I like for my partner to have the options open too. I'm flexible, and want to play all the roles in sex scenes as the roleplay goes along, and I'd like my partner to experience all of the roles as well. I'm primarily dominant or switch, but who's to say that I won't make a submissive character in the roleplay? I want both my roleplay partner and I to have the flexibility for what we'd like to do.

Gay male relationships are my comfort zone, but I want to do other types of pairings too. Male/Male, Female/Female, Male/Female, crossdressers, hermaphrodites, whatever. Typically, a Male/Male relationship would be the lead pairing in the story and then the other types of pairings are more minor.

I can't do anthros or fairies, though. Odd skin colors, eye types, animal ears or a tail are A-OK, but I cant smut as or against someone with an animal muzzle or is covered in fur. I also can't smut with animal genitalia that isn't on a literal animal. I just find fairies generally unattractive.​

Limits, Kinks and Farewell

Limits:
M-preg
Anthros (ears, tails, horns and fangs are okay, but no animal muzzles or being covered in fur please.)
Fairies
Vore
Foot or Armpit Worship
Scat/Diapers/Vomit/Snot
Characters under 15 (As supporting cast, sure! I want to world build, so kids are welcome as long as they don't engage in sexual activity, plus it's the site rules. 15 on up can enter the 'no-man's-land' of sexual plotting.)

Kinks:

*Blasphemy, Sacrilege, Heresy: I find doing awful things with regard religious figures hot. They can be made up, or they can actually exist already. Using religious objects for sexual gratification or refusing to revere a central religious figure gets me going, especially when a bad reaction from doing such is going to happen. I am also highly stimulated by heretics of all types (religious, political, social, etc.), either as playing them or against them.

*Taboo: Establishing a fictional moral code and breaking it is really too much fun. Roleplay fucking is all the better when there is a reason why the characters shouldn't, and there are strong consequences to others finding out.

*Military and Medical Fetishism: Uniforms and powerful positions are striking to me. I like dystopian, fascist settings, complete with dark uniforms and characters that hold a lot of socioeconomic might. My medical fetishism is mostly hot doctors against cute, frail patients. Taking temperatures, listening to heartbeats and running tests that may or may not be 'comfortable'. The tools used may be overly cold or warm, which adds to the sensation of experiencing them.

*Oral Sex: Sucking, licking and kissing erogenous zones. Cum gets played with, swallowed, used as lube, spat out, kissed with... the possibilities are endless depending on how my roleplay partner and I feel.

*Anal Pleasure: Includes rimming, fingering, penetration and toys, for the girls and boys (who are at least 15 of course). Done with lube, sometimes without. Depends on the scene.

*Pain: Not outright mutilation, but reddened flesh, bruises, cuts and wounds can happen. Spanking, overly-tight constraints and really rough play can be sources of pain as well as the odd scene of blood play.

*Dirty Talk, Verbal Commands: My characters are not all filthy talkers, but the aggressive, 'hungry' ones know what they want and will make it known. My dominant characters like to order the little subbies around (most of the time,) but the submissive characters are of course free to do whatever they want.

*Tease and Denial, Orgasm Control: Some of my dominants like to keep the submissive character on the edge for varying amounts of time. They may also trade a well-timed smack somewhere on the body for stimulating their partner to orgasm. Ironically enough, depending on the character, it may be the very thing to send them over the edge!

*Spit or Cum Lube: If the characters are in the heat of the moment, they may neglect to lube things up. Spit or cum is decent enough as a substitute if none of the commercial, strawberry-flavored stuff is available.

*Romance: I like bold romance that is imperfect, with a perfectly romantic backdrop. For example, my character visits your character to deliver a gift of roses. That is a perfectly romantic backdrop, but during the visit our characters display their own weird little quirks, have a disagreement and then engage in incredibly kinky sex. Flaws are a huge turn on of mine, whether they be physical, personality based, or mental.

*Quickies: Not every scene has to be between true lovers and drawn out over 80 emails. Sometimes we can create short scenes to blow off steam. A quick hand job, blowjob or other erotic contact can be used between established and minor characters.

*Erotic Worship: I'd like to experiment with giving or receiving ass, muscle or clit worship. I am open to other types too, so run the by me provided it isn't feet or armpit worship.

*Kissing: Long deep kisses, little pecks on the cheek, making out with lots of fondling, or really getting into the oral sex, yay for all the kisses!

*Mastubation: Sometimes, if you want things done right, you have to do them yourself. This includes sex, apparently.

*Drinking, Drugs, Psychoactive Substances: Let's party! Trashy partiers are sexy, I don't care what anyone else says. Shoot up, chug, smoke and snort your way to nirvana, or be miserable and hate your life due to the vices. Either scenario can work and I like to play both of them, myself.

*Smoking: This can be lumped together with the aforementioned category, but I want to highlight it. The difference between smoking and the drugs, drinking and such is that my dominant character will often smoke during scenes as well as be chain-smokers outside of the bedroom. They will even sometimes use the cigarettes to give their hapless submissives little burns. I humorously write smoking as the most gripping vice, so a character who uses methamphetamines, drinks straight vodka and smokes will ALWAYS crave the cigarettes/cigarillos/cigars the most.

*Gangbangs: Gangbangs, are nice. A risk of pregnancy or a resulting pregnancy is nicer. We are world-building, so let's get that population going.

*Nonconsent: Can be tied to gangbangs as a gang rape, or just one on one misfortune. Varies from one of the situations where the person just says 'no' at first, to complete overtake with force.

*Bondage, Gagging: Chains, rope, pieces of fabric belts, handkerchiefs. Maybe the bondage is painful and much too tight? Commercial gags are okay, but really, underwear in the mouth or handing the sub something to bite down on is much cheaper and convenient.

*Supernatural Mixed-Bloods: Heavily playing BloodRayne and Devil May Cry in my youth spawned this fetish. Half vampire, half human, half demon half human are my favorite combinations, of course. The mixed blood can be further broken down to where the character is one-quarter supernatural, or the character can even not really know what they are. Playing as them or against them is equally fantastic.

*Risk: Be it of pregnancy, some sort of illness, or the fact that getting caught fucking could be socially damaging, risk is one of my biggest kinks.

... And I am into many other things. I just wanted to cut things short so that your mind doesn't implode. If one of the plots detailed below strikes your fancy (or you have a plot yourself), PM me and we can trade character sheets, writing samples and ideas. I don't need super long sheets or samples, just enough to get the point across (Name of character, Age, Sex, Feminine or masculine gender identity if it applies, basic personality traits, etc.). More information is better but it's not a requirement. I will have a character sheet for my half of the lead pairing and a 300-ish word writing sample, just so you can get an idea of what you're dealing with.

Happy Hunting!
Pancake​

Plots

The Book of Opprobrium: Lead Pairing MxM, Angel and Demon Pairing

The lead pairing in this story will be of the angel and demon variety, and homosexual as well. I will be playing the angel, and no, he is not a blushing, blonde, harp-playing God-slave who is just standing around and waiting to be seduced by a "bad" demon. On the contrary, he is a rebellious angel, brash, power-hungry, and ambitious. He knows what he wants, and seeks out to get it no matter what the cost. He is typical in that his face is boy-ishly cute, like one would expect of an angel, but that is about where it ends. He is physically and mentally 15 years of age, and sometimes shows some youthful frivolousness.

My character tires of the hypocrisy and lack of critical thinking of his fellow angels and that of his 'superiors'. He ranks lowly among angels and knows that if he is to be successful in his goal of overthrowing the current rulers of Heaven and Earth he is going to need some help. He can't count on his fellow angels with the empty heads full of golden ringlets for help, so he seeks some assistance on the outside. That is where your character comes in. I am leaving things pretty open here, so do make suggestions regarding the initial plot. I am borrowing heavily from Judeo-Christian lore, and I don't mind mixing in other mythology as we go along. Nothing has to be exactly 'by the book', it's always fun to put a new spin on things.

To give a little more information about the angel, he is on the shorter end of male height, built very slight and has long black hair. He also has an alternating pattern of black and white feathers on his wings. Angels are supposed to be 'pure' and innocence is supposed to be cute, and the angel is rather sheltered and inexperienced. However, his brand of innocence is wicked, and he is very curious about sex as opposed to scared of it. His mindset about is, "If sex was something to avoid, it wouldn't feel so good." Very simplistic thinking, enough to be childish, even, but lacking innocence in the traditional sense of the word. The focus is not so much on 'corrupting' him, but working with what he's got already. In many respects, he may be even worse morally than the demon depending on how he is played.

My main character will function as a rather aggressive dominant or switch. I would prefer to have the usual roles reversed and have my angel seduce your demon. In other pairings that may occur during the roleplay, we shall both dominate, submit or switch as we see fit. Not all of the pairings will be gay and male, we can experiment with a variety of types of characters and relationships (MxM, FxF, MxF, Crossdressers, Hermaphrodites, etc). Chances are we will be plotting with some of our characters and simultaneously smutting with others.

'Velvette'
Lead Pairing MxM, Band Members

This roleplay would center around the ups and downs of life in a band, specifically a sleazy, 80s glam type band. Skinny junkies with big hair, silly names and flamboyantly nauseating clothes is the general image. Don't forget the crossdressing, leather and makeup. <3 Really, the more ridiculously femme they are the better. I will pattern my characters after the Heart Throb Mob for reference, do what you'd like for yours. 'Velvette' is the name of the band, it's just the word velvet after been stylishly misspelled. Velvette is a four-piece band (singer, guitarist, bass player, drums). Two of the band members (you play two of them plus supporting characters and I will as well) pair off in a 'down low' relationship. I don't care which instrument I end up with, so pick the ones that you want for this.

At the beginning of the roleplay, the band has just started playing shows. The venues are of the typical "starter" types (bars, parties, weddings, any little place that they can get into.) As the roleplay progresses, the band will sign onto a label and become legends. They will go through the hilarious drama that comes with being rockstars (rehab, marriages and divorce, slander in the media, arrests, censorship, decline in popularity, groupies, break ups, having to find replacement musicians, jackass producers/managers, deaths, rivalries (especially hate from thrash bands), shitty interviews and more), there are so many possibilities! I am taking a more satirical approach with this. If you have anything to add, go ahead and put it out there in your PM. We can get our samples and character sheets together after we trade a few PMs to sort things out. In the lead MxM pairing, I can dominate, but I'd like to have some variation in roles in the minor pairings.​

RE: ManLuv Paradise: Fuckin' Masterpieces! UNDER MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION

MASSIVE UPDATE, BUMPS AND BUTTSECKS FOR EVERYONE!

Dude this is one of the most refreshing and stimulating thread yet

so much creative material! I really need to sift through it and find the golden gems I'm most interested in

^^Thank you for visiting my thread! I was worried that it was too much.

Also edit bump! Added some information about settings and plots!

Bump! High heels and shitty guitar soloing for everyone! Dave Mustaine says that GLAM is for Gay LA Metal. Let's deface the world of rock with skirts and buttsex before grunge comes and makes us all sad...

Bumping again! Craving open-minded switches who like many types of sex/gender pairings. I am particularly itching for the Sleazy Band roleplay... I also clarified myself a little. I would like to play with switches, who have flexibility with subbing with some characters and domming with others. People who don't care about the labeling bullshit and would rather just have the characters go for what they want whenever are also welcome. No offense to those who strictly dominate or submit, of course.

Bastard, rebellious angels are sexy, ~ne?

So are buff men who ride Harleys... with tatts... who wear lots of leather. Bonus points if it's the hide of an endangered animal. I would like to play a biker, lol.

Vump!
Gump!
Tump!
Sump!
Qump!

These rhyme with bump, but unfortunately, they are not real words. Pity, as I quite like "qump". It's fun! All of the real words that begin with 'q' are pretentious or lack personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom