Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search for Seme -- Plot valued over Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techie39

Dust
I rarely have access to the internet, but I live to rp. I have endless fictional realms in my mind and keep creating more.

I am only able to rp via texting through phone sadly. Rest assured I will not violate your privacy, I never ask for pictures and I won't send you pictures of myself, merely pictures of characters I've drawn. Please, I need someone literate, I need someone who loves to create fiction with various levels of depth, and I need a seme.

Idea 1: Eugene Marcus and Max Judas room together. Eugene is a math teacher of a school of wizards and witches, one of the only non-magical instructors at the academy. His sister is a struggling single mom who often comes calling at the worst of times. Meanwhile, Max is a former biker who enjoys the luxury of surfing Eugene's couch. The quite obvious affair between them is a scandalous rumor throughout the school.

This is an example of one of the worlds we could rp in. I prefer to be Eugene, and you are free to change any of the details you like through our discussions.

In addition to creating my own original pieces, I also enjoy the occasional fandom. By that I mean to say that I am insanely obsessed with quite a few.

Hetalia:
PruCan
DenNor
Franada
NorIce
RusCan
m!BelaNor

Kuroshitsuji:
EricAlan
EricAlanRonald
WillAlan
WillAlanRonald
(note: Eric/Alan is my all time OTP, however I do like to have fun here and there with melting pots)

Maiden Rose:
Klaus/Taki (my second all time OTP)

Vocaloid. I'm passionate about Vocaloid, but I've never actually roleplayed with them... Simply throwing this out there for no apparent reason.

I have numerous others, but for now enjoy this minute selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom