Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fighting for the upper hand! Looking for dominant males! Plots inside! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sumi

Because I can.

Hey, guys! Haven't seen you in a while! Back with a sudden craving for something involving heroes, bad guys, chases, adrenaline and lots of sexual tenshun, if you know what I mean. ;D

Leaving the stupid jokes aside, here is a small list of what I require from you:

1. Be able to give me at least 2 meaty paragraphs per post. To get a better feeling of what kind of post length would be ideal, here is a sample: [link]
2. Be able to reply at least once a day. This is a minimum. If something comes up and you can't reply for a few days, just send me PM, give me a nudge, or something.
3. My F-list. You can check it out.
4. Grammar. Have a grasp of it, please. And spell-check. Always.
5. Be creative. Also, I'd love discussing ideas OOC. Because that's how you keep a roleplay alive.
6. Please don't start flirting with me in OOC. Just don't. It will be awkward. I'm fine with friendly OOC, trust me. But let's keep the steamy stuff for the roleplay only.
7. Het only. MxF. You get the drill.
8. PMs or threads. No instant messengers.

Now, for the ideas. Basically, I'm up for any idea including what I mentioned earlier. But here are some basic starters.

I. Your character is a villain. Mine is the daughter of a hero. Needless to say this shall be a taboo relationship. However, when the daughter of the hero gets tired of her father's justice and decides to turn to the bad side, she bumps into your guy during her first robbery. Probably not the best first impressions, but when her father shows up too, things are bound to get worse. If until then the two were fighting over who takes the prize, once the justice man is there, the two are forced to flee under some weird circumstances. She plays the role of the hostage in front of her father, so that they both can escape, but in reality this is the start of their relationship as she somehow ends up teaming up with this bad guy. Who knows, perhaps it's the villain attitude that keeps attracting her to him?

II. Both our characters are heroes. Admittedly, mine has 'retired' after some bad experiences, but they're still friends. Good friends. Too bad they just can't get over this and be more than that, given how they're both shying away from the truth. But as she notices her friend is more and more beat up because she isn't helping him anymore with the superhero job, she feels troubled. When he suddenly gets a girlfriend out of nowhere, she can't take it anymore. That's when our vixen is back to play the superhero, using this as an excuse to see him more often again... and perhaps to show him that his girlfriend isn't the right one for him, too.

III. Last combo is obviously a heroine and a villain. Because it's always fun to have contrasts like these. Chasing each other around, playing a dangerous game of tag, using fights as excuses to touch each other even more and purposely 'bumping' into each other at night. Both trying to keep their appearances in front of the police and the media, but hidden from the people's eyes things happen. This is probably the most thrilling pairing out of the three. Kind of like lots of foreplay before the real deed.

IV. I'd actually like something with a tribe and the whole alpha male concept. Perhaps adding the 'Red Riding Hood' theme to it, too, because I've craved this for so long, but it NEVER got past the intro with whoever I played with. So, yeah. If you think this is interesting enough to keep this story going for much more than that, then pretty please contact me.
So, the story goes like this. In a village near to the forest there's a special kind of person said to bring prosperity and luck to the tribe of wolves. That is, if she's to be mated with the alpha of the tribe. Red, as the villagers call her, is in fact a half-breed, the offspring of a human and a wolf. It is mainly because it's impossible for a human and a wolf to have a child that makes her special. She's neither an average human, neither does she have wolf traits. However, unknowingly to her, she is a whisperer, a person able to command wolves, which makes her a powerful addition to the tribe, especially against the other rival tribes. The wolves know that, and that is exactly why they often raid the village to find her. The villagers in turn, have no idea about this whole deal with the wolves, but they do know that there's something wrong about Red, shunning her and in the end deciding to get rid of her.
One night, Red is doomed to be taken by the hunters into the forest, where they plan to quietly kill her and hide her body afterwards. But what they don't know is that the wolves are up for another raid that night, and when they stumble upon the men, they can't help but notice the woman who they're trying to kill is actually the person they're looking for.

Obviously, the story revolves around the alpha and Red. Also, as a side note, the alpha will really need to play the role of an alpha. Meaning, a dominant male. I'm not saying the female will be submissive. In fact, it might be the other way around. Even if he'll save her from her death, that won't stop her from trying to escape the tribe, turn on him when he least expects it and such. Especially if she'll have the reasons to, seeing how he might want to mate her as a symbol of ownership.
To be honest, I'm pretty sure there are many things to be discussed about this plot. XD I had so many ideas for this one, but I might have forgotten some of them. Also, I'm thinking that maybe the wolves are actually what we call werewolves. Shapeshifters in other words.

V. This one is old. But seeing how I never tried it actually, here it is.
A lovely assassin is about to meet someone who's clearly too much even for her. Skilled in seducing men and killing them either by poisons, either by weapons, is sent by the Emperor to put an end to an ex-samurai's life. However, her mission might prove to be much more than she can handle, and she is aware of that from the very beginning, given that he is quite well known for taking hundreds of lives with his sword. On the other hand, she surely doesn't expect the outcome of her carefully thought plan.

One night, the man stays over at an inn during his journey, only to encounter a very beautiful worker there. Obviously, she is the assassin herself, but he doesn't suspect anything, until she actually takes a step in seducing him. Amused by her attempt, he goes along with her act, only to see her intentions before hand and trap her in her own little game. After all, if she wants to play, why would he deny her? Thus, with him swiftly getting rid of her only available weapon, she soon finds herself without any chances of escape. And just to make sure she doesn't try anything again, he'll give her more than she ever asked for, or rather, more than her body can handle. By the next morning, the so called assassin can't even move, just as the ex-samurai intended.
In the end, seeing how he wouldn't mind a female companion to make his journey more enjoyable (and for other obvious reasons), he takes her along even with the risk of driving the Emperor crazy with madness. Besides, someone to cover his back wouldn't be such a bad thing. A win-win situation.

VI. I love my men in suits. In other words, I'd love a roleplay involving business people. I'd be tempted for one of those typical boss and secretary pairings, but I'm thinking of something else. A little bit of a role reversal. The boss is actually a woman, while her assistant is a man. Apparently, the one who'd have the upper hand would obviously be the boss, right? Well, this is where the twist would come. This woman is still new to the whole business, having inherited the company from her uncle. The same person who hands her over the business, though, tries to give her a helping hand so that she'll get the hang of the things going around her. Thus, her uncle recommends her the perfect assistant to guide her, help her take decisions and teach her what she needs to know. She obviously accepts his offer when she notices she can't do everything by herself, but the surprise comes when she sees who is this particular assistant.

Turns out that the assistant is one of her ol' high school classmates. Not any classmate, though, but one of the boys she used to bully. Yet, it isn't until she hears his name that she recognizes him, given how he had changed significantly in the meantime. Needless to say she is sort of shocked to see what a perfect guy he has turned into. Her first thought is that he can't possibly be holding a grudge on her after all this time, and thus, she acts as if the bullying never happened. Besides, people changed. She too, changed into the better.
But things aren't what they seem. While on the first glance, the first meeting, they both seem to get along just fine, it doesn't take too long until karma hits hard. She suddenly finds herself in humiliating situations and cornered almost by this man, whenever there's a chance for him to get his sweet revenge. It starts fairly mildly, but with her first attempt to get rid of him, he also steps up the game. He shows her that she can't do much without his help, and when she finally accepts defeat with hatred, the real bullying start too. And when she gets mad too and starts plotting some revenge of her own, a war is bound to happen.

For this one I'm definitely looking for someone who is dominant. She will be more of a switch. She'll oscillate between being dominant and submissive, depending on whether things are going her way or not. Kinks which could be included: blindfolds, dirty talking, hair pulling, bondage (nothing too extreme), spanking, humiliation, pseudo-rape, 'fighting' for the upper hand.

RE: In the mood for superheroes and bad guys!

Update with some new/old ideas!

RE: In the mood for superheroes, bad guys, alpha males and whatnot!

Bumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom