Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Seeking Female - Fantasy themes and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread. Yay.

Currently something fantasy world based sounds good to me. Character species including elvish races, various forms of nymphs, humans, toss in some I haven't mentioned if it interests you. World setting being a large landmass similar to Pangea to several large continents with diverse cultures. Feel free to toss your ideas my way as well. I'm always willing to try something new that sounds fun, worst I can say to it is no and even then, it doesn't hurt to try. Please, try to convince me intelligently to try something if you like. Below in my signature there is an f-list with a general idea toward what makes me tick rp-wise, for the most part.

So yep. Opening the floodgates and awaiting the trickle.

UPDATE:

Also seeking some kind of Naruto rp. Been trying to find some good fanfiction to read and it isn't working.

Sorry if I'm about to bombard you with questions but...
Where do you like to Roleplay?(Email, PM, Thread..?)
Are you looking for a long time Roleplaying Partner?
Do you like to find a fit balance between sex and plot?

Londier said:
Sorry if I'm about to bombard you with questions but...
Where do you like to Roleplay?(Email, PM, Thread..?)
Are you looking for a long time Roleplaying Partner?
Do you like to find a fit balance between sex and plot?

Primarily PM's, can do YIM as well.

Long term, short term, midterm, terminology. All are acceptable. Preference falls to long term mainly.

I don't actively seek any particular balancing between plot and smut, people can fall into different moods and I tend to go with the flow based on my partner, or my own, mindset at the time.

Have you heard of Google Docs? I tend to use anything associated with Gmail ^^ I don't come online enough to use the Pm's here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom