Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What animal are you?

Well my actual spirit animal guide is an owl~
But I guess a cat could work... But I have met some feisty cats not all are lovable o.o

What? No arthropods or invertebrate of any kind? Whoever made this forgot to include the most prominent life on earth! Now I'm stuck as a stupid monkey.

*Pouts in the corner*

Honestly if it was bug-ish I wouldn't have posted it. I can understand some people like them and thats fine. But I do not, I hate the little fucks X_X. I don't care what all they do for the world, they can do so....away from me.

x....x

Mouse : Always up to some sort of a mischief! The mischievous gleam in your eyes is what makes you so cute and attractive to everyone. You are an extremely fun-to-be-with kind of person. No wonder people seek for your company and look forward to include you for all get-together's. However, you are sensitive which is a drawback. People need to select their words while talking to you. If someone tries to fiddle around and play with words while dealing with you, it is enough to invite your wrath. God bless the person then!

I suppose I could do worse, lol >=D

it says that I'm a Dove, sounds pretty spot on really, I'm a person who is easy to get along with, I'm pretty cheerful even if I have a dark sense of humor about things, I'm somewhat of a leader, and I dislike hypocrites mostly religious folks that think that faith and miracles make more sense then sciences

I am a dove. Best recipe for dove that I found,

Bacon Wrapped Maple Dove

~ cleaned dove breasts, de-boned
~ cream cheese, softened
~ jalapeno peppers, sliced
~ brown sugar
~ bacon
~ maple syrup

Soak the dove in water for 1 hour. Remove and pat dry. On one side of breast, place 1/2 tsp. cream cheese and a slice of pepper. Sprinkle on a pinch of brown sugar. Wrap entire thing in bacon and secure with toothpicks. Grill over medium heat until bacon is almost done. Turn as needed. Baste with maple syrup and continue to cook until bacon is done. Baste several times. Turn as needed. Serve and enjoy.

I suppose I agree with this to a certain extent.

Turtle : You are near to perfect and nice at heart. The examples of your kindness are always circulated in groups of people. You, too, love peace. You wouldn't like to retaliate even to a person who is in the wrong. You are loved due to this. You do not wish to talk behind one's back. People love the way you always treat them. You can give, give and give love, and the best part is that you do not expect it back in return. You are generous enough. Seeing things in a practical light is what remains the best trait of you guys.

original.jpg

Turtle : You are near to perfect and nice at heart. The examples of your kindness are always circulated in groups of people. You, too, love peace. You wouldn't like to retaliate even to a person who is in the wrong. You are loved due to this. You do not wish to talk behind one's back. People love the way you always treat them. You can give, give and give love, and the best part is that you do not expect it back in return. You are generous enough. Seeing things in a practical light is what remains the best trait of you guys.

A turtle! :D Perfect animal. I was given a floatie during snorkeling in the sea that made me look like a turtle. I call it my turtle pack. At first, I took it as an insult but then I had grown fond of it and even made fun of the experience.

Next, I just would like to point out that the description is not so accurate of me. I frequently expect something in return when I give. I still follow the principle of symmetrical reciprocity in gift giving. :p LOL.

Lion.

I think these things are quite amusing. I think some of it is true for me. Then again I always think these things are rather generalized so we can relate it to ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom