Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road to Hell (Yuna & Prince of Smut's 1x1) -- CLOSED

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
http://i61.tinypic.com/1670dvo.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/1670dvo.jpghttp://i61.tinypic.com/1670dvo.jpg

Throughout the entire continent, the Renaissance was at it's peak in Europe. Many nations were more prosperous than they had ever been due to new inventions, better trade routes, and more competent leaders to name a few factors. Despite the wealth that all the citizens of England were experiencing and enjoying, however, there had been rumors; ones that no one wished to believe for two good reasons. The first was it sounded impossible to even have happen. Secondly, on the off-chance these rumors became reality, no one dared wanted to encounter such a thing as a demon.

To be more specific, the Demonic King had set his eyes upon the princess of England.

Of course, only the royalty and people in the castle even heard about these supposed 'rumors'. They had decided to take discreet - to the eyes of the public anyway - precautions to keep her safe. So far, it had seemed to work given they still had their princess and, hopefully one day, future Queen.

One of the safety measures they had taken was to relocate Elena to a secluded castle. It was typically more used for summer visits. However, they had made an exception to transfer her there. Moreover, it was spring. Summer would arrive soon enough. The timing felt right if not natural. In addition, the usual security that came in the form of guards had also been changed. Not to say the princess was alone, oh heavens no. She just didn't have an armed man nearby her. Instead, she had one of her handmaidens and best friends.

Three gentle knocks were heard upon Elena's door before her best friend, Isabella, stepped inside. She had taken up the role of becoming Elena's handmaiden when she was twelve as a way to show her undying loyalty and devotion to her closest and dearest friend. Now the two maidens were both seventeen and soon coming of age. Isabella, however, wasn't pressured to seek out a suitable husband like her friend was.

Thankfully, that wasn't an immediate concern. However, the look in Isabella's bright blue eyes all but suggested she did know what was haunting her. A few steps more and she closed the gap between them, gently resting a hand upon Elena's shoulder, signaling she was here now.

"My lady?"

The words finally made the princess turn, a small smile adorning her face. "Isabella .. what have I told you about being so formal with me. You don't need to; really."

"True. But it always gets your attention." Isabella replied, her own smile crossing her face. "Seriously though, you've been up in your room all day. Come. Let's head outside for a while. Remaining out here will do you no good. If ... if those concerns are still worrying you, try not to. Think about it for a moment. How long has it been since the rumors have been flying around?"

A moment of silence lingered between the two before Isabella spoke once again.

"A few months, Elena. That being said, maybe they really are just rumors?"

"...Mayhaps, yes." Elena agreed, letting out a soft sigh of relief. "I .. I suppose you're probably right. If worst comes to worst, there are always guards and even some mages to help out."

Isabella's grin extended even more as she nodded eagerly. "See? So come on. Let's take a walk in the gardens, do something to keep your mind off of it, shall we?"

The words seemed to be all the encouragement that Elena needed. Reaching out, she gently grasped one of her friend's hands as the two maidens began walking out of the castle and into the courtyards, each of their dresses gently flowing against the steps and floor as they made the trek to their destination.

Back
Top Bottom