Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daiki's MxM Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaikiRyouta

Neko Queen
Hello everyone. I'm making this request thread since not many people seem to get back to me when I'm interested in roleplaying with them. I'm not new to roleplaying, just new to the site. I don't mind playing as Male or Female characters, I find fun in being both of them so don't hesitate to ask(Except this is mostly MxM so I dont think asking here would be the case). I love to roleplay yaoi, it's been my favorite since I can remember.

Fandoms I'm into:
Kuroko no Basuke
Junjou Romantica
Loveless
Naruto
Bleach
Inuyasha
And more

What I love to have in my role plays:
Romance
Trauma
M-Preg
Hurt/Comfort
Story driven
Nekos
Smut
Multiple Characters (As in friends of characters and others just so it won't only be our characters speaking to themselves)
Drama
Maybe Tragedy (Not our characters of course)
And others that you can ask me about

I rather have a long term partner, but if you want, we could also do an short term but it's rare that I would like that.

I like to rp yaoi with other females since they understand it more but if you want to and you're a guy, be my guest.

I'm usually a DOM (Seme) in the roleplays but we could switch if you like

I rp on threads, YIM, and pms(rare)

All characters are 18+ (the lowest I will go is the age limit on here and that's it)

As for plots, here are a few short ones (will add more as I think of some):

Be there for you: MC has been having a tough time in his life, people only use him for his money and it saddens him because he honestly just wants people to like him. But as people keep doing it, he becomes cold and distant. One
day, he finds a kitten following him. He tries to shrug it off but it won't go away. So he takes it home and keeps it for the night just for the hell of it. But what he wasn't expecting was that when he wakes up, there is a naked, human male in his bed and he had no idea where it came from. As he tried to throw the man out, he finds himself attracted to the man-cat whom has ears and a tail. What will happen from here on?

I'm in love with a Yakuza Man: MC is obviously part of the Yakuza, and many people are frightened of him, except for one guy. But that's because he doesn't know that he's in the Yakuza. YC just ended up finding mines after he was in a fight and just believed that it was just a fight and not knowing that it was gang related. So basically, your character falls for mine and then there will be enemies barging in and trying to kill anyone who is with my character but he won't let that happen. YC takes good care of mines and soon MC wants him for himself and he will do anything just for that.

I know these aren't that good and if you guys want to edit or even have different ideas, let me know and I don't mind it. These are just from the top of my head.

Other pairings I enjoy:

Demon x Angel
Vampire x Human
Servant x Ruler
Human x Merman (I fell in love with an anime about this)
Friend x Best Friend's younger brother
And more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom