Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A normal stalker (NowfaleenaxAquarion)

A

Aquarion

It was about early in the afternoon and there was a guy about twenty at a coffee shop waiting for his pretty little girl coming form her school up the street. He was wearing his normal black button up long sleeve shirt with his baggy dark blue jeans and his lucky charm of an imp around his neck. The guy did not like to stay at his college with the crazies He is a college student that goes to a college near the town that the girl lives in and came to the town a looked at the girls walk home. But there is this one girl he likes to follow home about four times a week. She is eighteen and she is a senior in the school that is right up the street from the coffee shop.

He had a thing for girls that stay to themselves and walk home by themselves as well. This one girl was special to him, her parents are divorced and her mom is never home. What else can a guy ask for? He had so many things he can do to a girl like that it kind of scared him sometimes. This girl loved to walk home the same way that rarely had people walking down. He was trying to find out her name for the longest but it is kind of hard to find that out without looking like a stalker.

So one day he asked around his college to see who went to witch high school. He then found this one girl and she had a year book. Asked her if he could borrow the book for a little bit. He took it back to his room and found the girls name was Candra. The guy did not care for last names that much but he knew it. When he found her name he was able to find so much stuff one her and thought to make her his girl. He was not big on talking to girls or anyone at that so he thought to find a bookworm and make her is girl.

While he was waiting for her to get to the corner where the coffee shop was he sat at the window to find her walking alone like she always did.

Candra walked by the window right on cue, and like always she was alone, just her and a new book that she read while she walked. The teenager had no idea that anyone was watching her, nor would she had believed it if anyone told her. After all she wasn't one of the popular girls at the high school, she was just the loner bookworm. She didn't see herself as pretty or beautiful, though she was really. With her long brown hair that curled at the ends, deep earth brown eyes, pale flawless skin, and a gorgeous face. The girl was currently wearing a knee length navy blue skirt that swished around her slender legs, a white blouse that clung to her curves, showing off her round supple breasts and her slender waist, though at the same time it remained rather modest. It was rather warm out today despite the fact that it was autumn, so she wasn't wearing a jacket.

As she walked down the street and past the entrance to the coffee shop she couldn't help but to look up from her book and look inside, the smells were so inviting, so pleasant, that she couldn't help but smile. That is when she saw the man wearing a black shirt and a necklace with some creature on it, looking out the window, at her. A chill ran down her spine, he couldn't be looking her, she had to be mistaken. But nevertheless she decided it was best that she hurry on home. Candra quickened her pace and hurried away from the coffee shop, headed down her usual route and towards her house, her book now closed and at her side.

The man noticed that Candra was reading a new book that seemed to be about teen problems. It struck him as odd because she usually read books that were on educational. But nonetheless he liked that she was reading it means that she will not be a stupid bimbo to him. He could not help but look at her round breast that was in her little school girl outfit. That was his main fantasy when it came to sex, to fuck a girl in an outfit that looks as if it were going to tear off her body. The school girl outfit did not look like it would but it was still making him horny. Her legs were taunting him, he wanted to just take her and feel on her soft skin that he has been dreaming about the past few months. While he was looking at her, he saw her look up at him and walk faster because it seemed he was looking at her, but in reality he was.

As she pasted the coffee shop he left and followed her. It seemed to him that she was looking for something and not in a good way. She has never walked and looked back to see if anyone was following her. Candra would either read her book or just walk straight to her home that was always empty. When she put her book to her side he started to walk extra slow so she could not see him walking. As he followed her to her home that was about fifteen minuets from the coffee shop, he watched her go into her house. He was upset that she made it to her house so fast. So he went to his car that was parked about two blocks from her house.

When he gets to the car he took out his laptop. One day when he had no more classes he broke into her house and hid cameras in her house, so he could always look at her prize at all times. When he opened up his video screen he watched her do what she always did when she came home.

Candra slung her black book bag off her shoulders and placed it at the side of the door. Like usual her mother was not there to welcome her home from school. Not surprising really, the senior's mother was generally away at work and wouldn't be home until midnight, sometimes even later. She hardly ever saw her mother because of the parent's busy work schedule. After the girl had set her things down she gracefully walked away farther into the empty house.

The high schooler headed toward the kitchen, deciding to make herself an after school snack, possibly half of a sandwich, she hadn't had lunch that day so she was feeling rather peckish. The girl reached the kitchen and looked at the refrigerator door, a place where her mother usually left a note for her. And there was a note on the metal surface of the door, Candra took down the small piece of paper and read it. She didn't know that she was standing in the perfect position for or one of the many hidden cameras in the house to see the note as well. The note read 'I have to go on a mandatory business trip, I believe I told you this before. I won't be back for about a week or so, there is money for food and whatever else you you may need while I am gone. Keep out of trouble. Love Mom.' The high school student let out a sigh as she crumpled up the piece of paper, suddenly not hungry anymore.

Candra headed out of the kitchen and up the flight of stairs to her room, she wanted to find her Sherlock Holmes book, maybe that would get her mind off the weird feeling she had in the pit of her stomach, she didn't now what was causing it. Little did Candra know that she had left the front door unlocked.

As he sat in his car looking at his laptop he saw her walk into the back of the house. He noticed that she did not lock the door behind her like she normally did. “Um…the door is unlocked she must not be in a good mood.” So he switched to the camera that was in the kitchen that was able to see just about everything. He liked to see Candra when she made food. It was like she was meant to be a wife for someone. Turning the camera that was in the kitchen he noticed a note on the fridge door. “Um…I wonder what her mom left her this time.” He thought to himself as she took the note off the door.

When the lonely girl took the note from the door she turned her back to the camera so he was able to read the note over her shoulder. 'I have to go on a mandatory business trip; I believe I told you this before. I won't be back for about a week or so, there is money for food and whatever else you may need while I am gone. Keep out of trouble. Love Mom.' This was his chance that he has been waiting for, for the past few months. “Thank you Mom. Now that you are gone I will have to meet your daughter for the first time.” The sun started to set and Candra just through the note in the trash and sighed. Her sigh made him so horny he started to rub himself for a little bit. She then headed to her room that he wanted to see for himself for the longest. It was starting to get a little cold so he turned the car, and then the heat.

When she made it to her room she took out on of her favorite Sherlock Holmes books. It was completely dark and he thought that it was about time that he went to go see his prize that he has been waiting with composure long enough. So he got out of his car and headed to her apartment in a fast pace. It took him about ten minutes to get there and he was hoping that she did not lock the door yet. He made it to the door and he reached to the knob and turned it. “Yes! The dumb bitch did not lock the door.” Thinking to himself as he walked in quietly. He was moving as fast as he could without making a noise. When he made it to her door he bumped into the wall form lost of balance.

Back
Top Bottom