Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Key to Going Green(Avengers)Lady/Moon

FoxWriter

Cluster
It had been a year since Loki had tried to take over the earth. Bruce had spent three of those months in the middle east, doing what he could to help the fallen innocents. Two months more was spent in the Amazon, dealing with a mass viral outbreak. A month after that, he was horrified to realize that Loki had returned to Earth and was... staying, at Tony's Tower. From what he understood, talking to Tony through the untraceable phone Tony had given him, Loki had been undergoing severe 'mental assistance' which had hit a 'road block' because the 'healers' hated Loki as much as everyone else did. So Loki stayed on earth, attended daily therapy sessions with a woman who came to the Tower instead of making Loki venture out where he really didn't want to go. Bruce often talked to Tony, at least once a week, sometimes the two of them just science orgasming on each other because no one else could possibly understand. A few weeks ago, Loki had started taking part in these discussions, at Tony's urging and Bruce was delighted to find another who understood big words as well as he and Tony did. It was weird to hear Loki speak with such a mellow, calm voice, but Bruce was delighted to find out that Loki was settling in well, was on a new 'chill pill' and was having therapy every three days.

He was in Argentine dealing with a Pox outbreak when S.H.I.E.L.D found him, only two weeks ago. He had been stunned, and completely and utterly pissed to realize that Phil Coulson was still alive and he may, or may not have destroyed a small town by Hulking Out. He was informed that he was going to be moved into Stark Tower for 'national security' once he came to, dressed in soft sweatpants and sitting in a quin-jet. A quick run through his memories of the Hulk out found him laughing hysterically as he realized that Coulson had tried to sedate the Hulk and failed and actually broke poise to run away like a sissy. Of course, everyone was a bit of a sissy when it came to the Hulk but that was besides the point. Bruce didn't bother to be annoyed by it, he'd had an almost entire year of freedom and had honestly been missing people and Tony's annoying habit of teasing him to see if he could make Bruce go Green. So, a full year after Loki had tried and failed to take over the world, Bruce found himself being herded into Stark Tower, still with that A hanging off of it, making it the Avengers Tower. Though, from what he understood only Tony and himself where the only Avengers actually living there... so far.

Though Tony and Loki indeed where the only permanent residents of the tower, the others came in went as they wanted, even if Tony had no idea if it was simply to keep a eye on him and loki, just in case he was teaming up for the super villian tag team of the year, or simply because they needed a break from shield, since he knew-even if steve refused to tell him where he was living- that even the good captain was staying in barracks. Which disgusted him on a level that made him cry sometimes. Like, all the time. Since he did have a whole tower outfitted for the avengers, should they decide to stay instead of just stopping by to say hi. He hoped that with Bruce coming to live with him, that he could get the others to come, since it meant that he’d have someone besides them to science orgasm over. Though Loki was indeed a good outlet some days for that urge. Even if the man sometimes stared at him oddly for spouting off the newest engineering thing he was doing. “Bruce!Brucie!Bruce-bear, it’s amazing to see you. Welcome to the tower.”Tony grinned manically-okay, maybe he’d gone to long without sleep and a little to much coffee as he waited for one of his best friends-even if they hadn’t seen each other in person since new york- to arrive.

“Is he always like this?”the dark haired woman looked up from the tablet she was working on, slanting a glance at Coulson as she watched Tony bounce towards the hulk, looking vaguely worried about the man’s presence, but like coulson, the woman had long practiced simply letting events wash over her and able to project a outward look of calm. Erin Roberts looked as calm and collected as the senior agent, though she was nervous about being in the tower, and heartily wished she'd managed to track down clint before coming over. At least then she'd have someone to distract her from her nerves about meeting Bruce, as coulson tended to just give her that look that said be calm without distractions.

amusingly, it was Clint who stopped by the most, and stayed the longest. days on end he'd 'play' in the Tower, even if they all knew it was just him being paranoid about Loki staying there and wanted to make sure Loki wasn't doing mad mind takeover stuff on Tony. Loki's reassurances that he couldn't normally do that, and that it was only the Tesseract's power that had given him that ability soothed clint's need to beat Loki's face in one more time. "...did you just call me Bruce-Bear?" Bruce asked, looking amused as he let Tony hug him, he even leaned into it. one of Tony's special privileges, he got to hug and touch Bruce all he wanted. usually Bruce avoided physical contact like it was the plague. "yes." Coulson stated simply. "You will grow used to him." Coulson promised in that tone where a person always wondered if he was trying to be comforting, or if he was just that sadistic. "whose that?" Bruce demanded, staring at the woman with a calm that Coulson was probobly secretly jealous of. Loki, however, could read the anxiety hidden in Bruce's words and knew that Bruce didn't like strangers. least of all Soldier strangers.

"Bruce. this is Erin Roberts. she'll be your handler..." "Excuse me?" Bruce's voice had suddenly gone very sharp and very cold and Coulson's hand found itself on the handle of his gun. "your handler. she is here to ensure you do not run away, you do not Hulk out, and if you do Hulk out you are properly contained as much as possible." "she's my babysitter." "and your psychologist." "don't need one." Bruce stated before turning to stare at her, a familiar look in Bruce's eyes. it was one she saw in Clint's all the time. a Challenge. he was daring her to stick around. Daring her to see just how much abuse she could handle. because there would be abuse, in the form of pranks, in Bruce vanishing without word, waiting to see who cracked first, Bruce, Her, or Shield. "we have you're room set up." Loki admitted suddenly. "Tony outfitted in with all kinds of great things." Loki admitted with a grin. "you have an entire database just for you." he admitted. "fifteen seperate computers already loaded with basic configurations. anything and everything you could ever need." "speaking of which, Shield was hoping..." Coulson began before pausing, looking almost a little bit startled when Bruce scoffed. "Shield can suck the Hulk's balls. i don't do Viral warfare." "...we know. which was why i was hoping you might work on the medical aspects." "...i'll think about it."

Tony was amused most of the time with the archer hanging around, if anything, in clint he found someone who could match him for sarcastic jab. Between him, loki, and clint it was like sarcasm hour at the tower when they were all together. “I did. You’re cuddly. And fuzzy. Like a bear.”Tony said beaming a little as he hugged the other before moving away. “....You really are sadistic. I thought it couldn’t get worse then saddling me with Barton.”Erin huffed a little, looking over at coulson. And the only reason clint wasn’t currently benched was because both Erin and Coulson had gone to bat for him, staking everything on the fact that he was stable. The fact that she was getting a chance to spend time with both her best friend when he was around, and a astrophysicist who made her curious to know more about, was just a added bonus of putting up with coulson’s sadistic streak...not that she was any better. Clint told her she was sadistic at least once a week most times.

“No, there are no excuses, except maybe you forgetting your manners out in the middle of nowhere.”Erin said her voice just as sharp and cold, ignoring the look she was getting from the billionaire for taking a jab at bruce. “You might not, but all the avengers are attending-and I know you’re purposefully putting me off Stark, don’t think I don’t.”Erin made a face even though she wasn’t looking at Tony, her eyes simply staring Bruce down, just as calm and collected as Coulson, like it’d take more then the hulk to ruffle her. “Hey, I’m not avoiding the beautiful woman. I’m just trying to figure out how to not to get a arrow in the ass for the efforts.” “...Charming. Truly.”Erin said before looking bemused at the idea of what Bruce could do for shield, tilting her head.”That’s all we can ask.” "Also, your rooms are finally done to, cuckoo, so you can move in when your ready."Tony said having taken to calling the agent names, much like he did with coulson, simply to see if he could ruffle her before looking at bruce. "Want a tour?"

Bruce lifted an eyebrow. "oh yes. cute, cuddly, and capable of ripping your face off... good analogy." he teased, quite comfortable now with making Hulk Jokes. Hulk liked Tony, Tony didn't stink of fear. "being Sadistic is in the job description." Coulson stated smoothly making Bruce snort. "please don't cause any problems for us Dr. Banner." "hey. if i didn't want to be here. i would be here." Bruce stated, his voice quite chilly. "and i never had any manners to begin with." he stated, lifting his lips in a mockery of a snarl. "i find it extremely insulting that you think you can Control me. even more so that you have the audacity that you can contain me." he scoffed. "you can do neither and i find your pathetic attempts at doing so more than annoying." he admitted before he turned his back to her, completely ignoring her now. "i do want a tour." Bruce agreed with a lazy smile that said he was enjoying fucking with the Agents and being here with Tony after so long. even the Hulk was a little more relaxed. his lab was just candy-land too and he chattered to Tony and Loki about Gamma radiation, virus contamination and Astro semantics as he took the tour, leaving Coulson with a rather dazed, baffled expression after the first minute of them bouncing topics around and he glanced at Erin. "...perhaps this is a little too cruel... i'll be sure to make sure you get Hazard Pay." he decided as he headed off to get away from the smart chatter. "So. who cooks?" Bruce asked as he realized he was hungry, Loki lifting an eyebrow. "i was a prince. i don't do food preparation. we order in." he explained. "would you prefer Japanese, Chinese, or Thai?" "Japanese." was Bruce's instant reply. "and get a fair bit of it would you? i hulked out on Captain Iron Rod up my ass." Bruce admitted. Tony was SUCH a bad influence.

“Exactly. I thought about buying you a giant bear to go with pepper’s giant bunny, but Loki decided that it wasn’t appropriate.”Tony snickered. “I’m going to make you go over Barton’s next mission reports for this.”Erin said just as smoothly, giving Coulson that calm look that promised sadistic pay back. “...”Erin stared at the man, because she knew he was right, which meant she’d have to find a better way to work with them. “Good. Cause your lab is awesome,and great.”Tony grinned as he chattered happily. “It’s not so bad. I’m understanding about every other word.”Erin said smiling slighty at Coulson watching the geniuses talk, “But I want hazard pay anyways. Natasha’s moving in.”She muttered. “...Does he know you call him that?”Tony asked, curious for that story before snickering slightly even as he had jarvis order the food.

Bruce smiled a little. "a giant teddy bear? i would have liked that." he admitted with a grin as Loki rolled his eyes. as for Coulson? he actually cringed at the idea of going over Clint's paperwork. he was awful at Paperwork and Coulson hated having to fix it. it could take hours! unfortunately, he did owe her. "deal." he agreed with a sigh before blinking as Bruce offered her a slight, almost sadistic half smile as if he knew what she was thinking. "...is she really?" Coulson asked, lifting an eyebrow at her. "well, if she's moving in, then Clint will probobly move in. which means that Captain America will probobly move in." he admitted, sounding pleased. "that's good." more so because Coulson liked to have all the Avengers in one place. "i don't know if i ever have, but he does have a metal pole crammed up his ass." Bruce admitted with a chuckle as he shook his head. "you should have seen him when i hulked out. he totally ran for his life. it was hilarious." he admitted with a smirk as Loki paused. "doesn't everyone run for their lies?" "no. Tony's met the Hulk a few times. Hulk likes Tony." Bruce admitted, unaware of Coulson's head whipping around to stare at Bruce. "...did he just refer to the big green guy as a sentient, separate personality?"

“Oh, now I’m going to have to get it. Loki, look what you did. You ruined a perfectly good idea for a present.”Tony pouted a little even as he snickered as erin made coulson cringe. “She is. Said sharing a barrack with Hill longtime was getting to her...”Erin made a face,”Personally I think she just likes the idea of sharing a tower with me to watch me freak out.”Erin muttered before snickering. “You’re such a fanboy.”She teased amused that even after all this, he was still a fanboy over captain america. “So does she, you know.”Tony said tilting his head towards the two agents as they leaned against workbenches to talk, looking curious about the two. He was serious with the whole flirting thing, if he could get around having to deal with her as a psychiatrist, that was one beautiful woman. “Everyone likes Tony.”Tony pointed out snickering raising a eyebrow as both agents’ heads came around to stare at them. “Yes...he did.I wonder...”Erin muttered to herself, mostly talking to herself, which coulson would be used to, because no matter how much she was a agent, or went into the field, she was always, first a doctor, and the idea of two different personalities like the hulk and bruce, in one body, fascinated her.

Bruce laughed a little. "oh shut up Tony, you wouldn't even be able to get it into the Tower." Loki scoffed. "i don't want a big ass pile of crap in my space." "i thought it was Tony's space?" "you thought wrong. it's my space now." Loki stated simply as he picked at his nails dismissively making Bruce laugh again. listening to Loki and tony bicker at each other was better than any stand up comedy act. "you're probobly right." Coulson admitted with a chuckle as he watched Erin. "yes, but just because i have manners doesn't mean i'm going to insult a woman who can kill me in my sleep straight to her face." Bruce admitted looking amused. "i am not a fanboy." he complained, scowling. "i simply have an appreciation for the symbol he represents." "people who want in your pants like you." Loki shot back, looking amused. "and insane people like me who clearly don't know better." he admitted. "i can't beleive they got be a psychiatrist." Bruce scoffed, shaking his head. "i mean honestly. they really think i haven't tried that?" he asked, scoffing. "they weren't any help even before the Big Guy." he admitted, shaking his head. "she's welcome to waste her time trying though." he admitted with a smirk. "so. when do i get to play with my new toys?" he asked hopefully. "also, i was hoping to look at Loki's lab. Magic is a fascinating subject." he admitted, Loki smirking. "occultism is very fascinating." Loki admitted. "i'll show you anything you want to see." he promised with a smile. "Astrophysics is just as awesome." Loki admitted, looking delighted. "Dr. Selvig and Jane are far beyond what some of the Asgardian bastards are capable of." Loki admitted, having sort of made his peace with the good Doctor, who had mostly forgiven Loki in return for an exchange of information.

“I have a single room. Apparently that’s all I deserve in master loki’s tower.”Tony rolled his eyes as he smirked a little, they really were a comedy act. “Do you really think she’d kill you in your sleep?I’d personally be more worried about Natasha then your psychiatrist. Roberts’ likes puzzles, and if nothing else, you’re a puzzle.”Tony said snickering a little. “I have a appreciation for how good that symbol looks wrapped in spandex. Did you have to do the fanboy thing and put him in tight kevlar and leather?”Erin muttered teasing, because she’d been on assignment for before New York, so she hadn’t seen any of her friends, so she was catching up on the teasing.The fact that she’d staked her reputation on clint being stable simply on coulson’s say so, was a huge step, and she couldn’t wait to catch up with the archer....who hopefully would show up soon to save her from the science babble. Cause she got most of it, but it was still hard listening to “Which is everyone, since everyone wants me.” “I don’t.”Erin called across the room snickering a little. Because despite all warnings to the contrary, she actually did enjoy Tony’s company sometimes. “Well, if nothing else, enjoy the scenary and play with your new toys.”Tony said snickering grinning widely. “Yes!Another person to geek out over magic with.”Tony grinned pleased before smirking as Jarvis announced that Natasha and Clitn were waiting for them in the common rooms.

Loki smirked. "you have an entire floor. plus over sixty floors of R&D, i think i've been more than fair." he teased with a smirk. "nah, Natasha likes me." Bruce admitted with a smirk. "Roberts can go solve puzzles somewhere else. i'm not a problem that needs to be solved." he growled, scowling a little before he glanced at the two Agents. "...they're talking about how Sexy Steve is in spandex. i'm a little freaked out." Bruce admitted, his heightened sense of hearing making it oh so easy to keep tabs on what the two where talking about back there. "i'll have you know that Stark put him in Kevlar and Leather. i did the original spandex." Coulson grumbled. "he does look very nice in that leather suit though..." he admitted with a small smile. he liked how Erin could joke with him, he was a mostly emotionless asshole, but he did take very good care of his freinds... though he was super pissed with Fury for several months for ruining his vintage Cap cards. "Tony. no one in this tower wants in your pants, except maybe Allison from Floor twenty." Loki mused, making Bruce snort. "so how does the portal work?" Bruce asked curiously and Loki happily explained something that involved energy bursts, turning wormholes inside out and power fluctuation that neither Agent could keep up with. hell, Bruce barely kept up with it. they all looked up as Jarvis chirped and Loki smirked. "oh goody. i love it when Clint comes over. he's 'super' fun." "pun intended, right?" Bruce asked with a snicker as Coulson glanced at his watch, declared he had to leave, and left, leaving Erin alone with a room full of people who didn't exactly want her there. "Tony! Bruce!....you." Clint grumbled as he glared at Loki who looked highly amused. "i was told i have to live here full time now!" Clint admitted with a smirk. "Steve's probobly going to come in after he's finished screaming about invading people's privacy, not asking permission, involving private citizens and other stuff." Clint admitted with a snicker. "he would have been moving in earlier but you never actually invited him so he's angry on your behalf. very amusing."

Erin raised a eyebrow at the small group, looking thoughtful as she considered what to do next. She was socially awkward, and she knew it. Even more so when she was utterly aware that the other’s didn’t want her there. “...Well, you really can’t blame them for it. I mean, he’s pretty nice to look at.”Tony snickered, looking amused. “Such a fanboy...you should just ask him out.”Erin snickered, because she knew he was straight, but his man-crush on the captain amused her. And it was taking forever to find him his new cards, which was why he didn’t have any yet. “...She does?”Tony perked up looking pleased at the idea as they settled in to work.

“Of course. Loki’s jokes are always intended.”Tony snickered as Coulson left. “Paperwork, Coulson, Paperwork.”Erin threatened even though she followed the other’s upstairs. Letting the other avengers greet their fellow avengers first, not wanting to know if clint was going to find her just as unwelcome as the rest of them did. “You were told to live here because this one squeaks so nicely.”Natasha said from right at Erin’s side, making the agent indeed squeak as she moved away from natasha. “That is fairly amusing. I mean, you really think I’d let them make you move in if I didn’t really want you guys here?It’s a big tower, just for me. It’ll be fun. Sorta like a superhero sleepover.”Tony grinned looking amused.

Bruce shrugged. "i wouldn't know." he admitted as Loki smirked. "Captain America is the best looking man on earth, i have to say." he admitted as Bruce shrugged again before smirking as he heard Coulson sputtering in horror at the idea of trying to seduce the Captain. "yes Tony. she does." Loki stated with a roll of his eyes. "no you can't fuck her. it will cause problems with internal affairs." he stated with a shake of his head. "Yes Erin, i know." Coulson stated with a sigh. "Erin!" Clint chirped, suddenly noticing her, looking surprised. "what are you doing here?... no, never mind i know what you're doing here." he stated with a roll of his eyes as he pulled her into a hug. "oh Nat, stop being mean!" Clint complained, even if he did look amused. surprisingly, Clint's easy acceptance of her had calmed Bruce a bit more. almost as if Clint's acceptance had assured him that Erin wasn't a threat. "i kinda figured you wouldn't mind." Clint admitted to Tony with a grin. "and so did Steve, but it's the principle of the thing. i honestly think he just enjoys yelling at Agents and watching them struggle not to react. great fun." he admitted with a laugh as Bruce snickered and shook his head. "foods here." Loki chirped, looking quite delighted as he stepped, and vanished, returning five minutes later with what looked like the entire menu of the Japanese restaurant they had ordered from.

Erin grinned smiling at clint, pleased that he wasn’t angry with her for not returning sooner, her own mission to russia having kept her uncover for the months since new york. And while she’d talked to him, it had been rare, and it was better to see him in person. “Apparently Coulson doesn’t think you’ll stay out of trouble if I didn’t come. Must say New york is better then moscow”Erin smiled leaning back to look at Clint, worry in her dark eyes before smiling slightly. “but it’s so amusing. She squeaks. Like she’s a puppy.”Natasha snickered rolling her eyes, because while she enjoyed teasing the woman, Natasha did like her...well. Tolerated the woman at least. “When you write your mission report next, remember to make it worse then normal, Clint.”Erin said smiling at him as she stepped away. “Ahhh, I kinda wish I’d thought of that before he started yelling. Prime time tv there, Cap yelling at people simply to watch them not react.”Tony snickered smirking as loki left to get food. Erin jumped a little as the god came back, startled at both his leaving and sudden return, smiling as she stepped into the kitchen, searching for both plates and silverware as her and natasha gathered what they needed before heading for the dining room.

Clint grinned at her. she was practically the only family he had. her and Nat where as good as his sisters, not that he'd ever admitted that. he'd never live it down. "ah, so you're my babysitter then? great! we'll have a Pizza Party!" he decided with a grin as he smirked at her. "Moscow sucks. New York's where it's at!" he teased her, well aware that she was worried about him, but he was fine, picking on Loki was helping a lot with his 'i had a god in my brain making me do things' rage. "oh?" he asked, his head tilted. "i have to write one up tonight actually, did you want to help?" he asked curiously. "who are we tormenting?" "Coulson." Was Bruce's helpful comment and Clint laughed, delighted at pissing off the Agent Agent. "oh, don't worry Tony, i have a certain invisible man recording every moment of it through a camera i may, or may not have 'borrowed' from you the last time i was here." Clint admitted with a snicker. "the Video will probobly already be downloading into your servers as we speak, oh food!" he declared, happy as he picked up a fork and settled himself at the table while poking around at the options, glaring as Loki smacked his fingers. "set a place for the Captain as well." Bruce ordered. "he'll be along shortly no doubt." Bruce admitted as he started unloading all of the bags of food onto the massive table.

Erin smiled back at him, because like him, he was her own family, the only links to a normal life, which was amusing, since they were so not normal people. “I am. Though I refuse to change diapers or nursemaid. You have natasha for that.” “Hmph. As if I’d ever want to see Barton naked.”Natasha said giving a exaggerated shiver but looked amused. “Well, the avengers are here. Of course this is where ‘it’-whatever supervillian of the week it is- is at.”she snickered a little before smirking. “Oh yes. That would be great.” “...You, Clint Barton, are my new best friend. Sorry bruce, he’s winning for the moment, I mean, it’s captain sassypants. I have to film him being sassy, cause no one ever believes me when I tell them the ‘aw shucks’ looks are fake.”Tony grinned as they settled in to eat, smiling as he got his sushi and chicken, starting to eat. “I will.”Erin smiled at Bruce’s suggestion setting a plate down for the captain before settling in to her own seat next to clint to eat-though between natasha and clint, the woman looked ready to do anything to get out of the position of eating next to natasha. She didn’t trust natasha not to mess with her.

Clint smirked. "oh don't worry, i've been paper trained." he promised, making Bruce laugh. "you are one ugly dog Barton." he teased, Making Ckint sulk. "hey! i'll have you know that i am one fine looking Dog!" "a fine looking Mutt perhaps. besides, you wouldn't want to be a Dog anyway." Bruce stated "what? why?" "Stud, fully intact Male Canine. Bitch, Fully intact female Canine. Dog, neutered Canine of either gender." Loki intoned, making Clint pale and clap his hands over his 'goods'. "...you stay away from me." he ordered Loki who just smirked. "even with video proof, no one will believe you." Loki stated simply. "the good Captain has long mastered the art of looking innocent. he's good enough he even fools me sometimes." he admitted as he started passing around various drinks as Clint started on a Japanese soup. well, it was actually Korean, but american restaurants didn't know any better. Loki and Bruce weilded chopsticks like the pro's they where while Clint stuck to a fork and spoon when he tucked into anything he didn't recognize simply because he loved trying new things. they where only moments into eating when Steve appeared, tossed Clint a bundle of bills and the... 'borrowed' Camera and sat down and blinked at the selection. "uh... i don't recognize any of this..." Steve stated as he looked at all the food. "welcome to you too steve." Clint teased with a grin. "i'm hungry." Steve complained. "someone decided to move all mys stuff without telling me, so i missed breakfast and lunch trying to track allt he stuff that people took as Souvenir!" "ouch." "yeah, Ouch..." "so which bet did i win?" "....number three." "daaaaamn." "shut up." Steve ordered, flushing from the tips of his ears to the edge of his neck.

“Good. Now if you’ll just walk yourself...”Erin smiled before staring at Loki, and starting to laugh. “Don’t look so worried, Clint. You haven’t gotten laid in months, you might as well be a dog.”Erin teased, making tony choke on what he was drinking, laughing quietly. “I don’t care. I have proof that the Captain is trolling us, and the world shall know.”Tony said making a face, because while it had been a rocky start, him and steve had managed to hit it off well, nearly as well as him and bruce, though steve just stared at him blankly when he started the science babble. “It’s japanese.”Erin supplied smiling at the captain, biting her lip. Because she hadn’t had a chance to talk to him before and well...the fact that she’d done her thesis paper on Project:rebirth, had left her drooling a little to know she was going to meet the man. Though really, she was finding bruce banner’s ‘split’ personality, just as interesting as the captain. “Eat, eat, you’re not civil until you do.”Tony teased, though tony stark calling someone else uncivil, that was just amusing. “Well, at least here at the tower you wont have to worry about people taking your stuff.”Natasha pointed out before looking at Clint and Steve in curiousity, though it was erin who beat her to it. “...What bet?”

he snorted. "what's the fun in that?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow before he spluttered. "i'll have you know i get laid all the time!" he protested. he wasn't about to admit that he had a full time boyfriend. no way. they'd never let him live it down. "i'm not sure he's so much as conning us, as he is just hiding how much he knows." Loki admitted with a chuckle. he was actually the reason for that. he was giing the good captain daily lessons on human history and technology. "from Japan?" Steve asked, stunned. "you got this all the way from Japan?" "...no, Steve. just a restaurant here in town that makes Japanese American food." "...oh." they hadn't gotten to some things yet. "Thank you Tony." Steve stated as he started to try a little bit of everything. the sushi he decided to pass on, he knew better than to eat uncooked food. he'd gotten sick more than once from eating bad food as a child. "well, no. i still have to be a bit worried about Tony or Phil. they have sticky fingers you know... i'm sorry you're new. it's nice to meet you, Steve rogers." he introduced himself to her, Bruce smirking. "i think she's a fan too Steve. better be careful not to let her snitch your unders." Bruce teased, making Steve go bright red again as Clint laughed. "nah, Erin doesn't get off on underwear, she'd be more likely to steal blood samples to play with. potstickers?" he asked, deflecting the Bet question as Steve grumbled and stabbed the food on his plate for a moment before he resumed shoveling huge quantities into his mouth. being that he'd been in the great depression and the war shortly after, he'd never really learned good table manners.

Erin looked amused, raising a eyebrow as she considered clint, looking curious about the boyfriend before smiling. “No, its just the sort of food they eat there.”Tony smiled a little amused as steve took a bit of everything. “I do not. Meeting you in person has cured me of the desire to collect your stuff.”Steve said making a face. “It’s nice to meet you to. Erin Roberts.”She said before flushing at bruce’s words before shaking her head.”N-no. Not like that. And I wont be stealing blood samples.”She frowned at clint looking curious, wanting to know about both the bet and annoyed with him teasing her about it. It wasn’t her fault that she’d been fascinated enough with project rebirth to do the research. Confronted wtih Steve, she was embarassed and out of sorts, because she was such a geek she was wanting to sit down with both him and bruce and just talk, even though she knew neither of them would likeit.

Steve snorted. "don't live up to you're glorious expectations?" he asked, looking highly amused as he teased her. "don't worry. that fuzzy feeling will come back when i save the world again." he promised as Loki snorted. "that was a deliberate jab at my failure." he complained, Steve smirking. "you bet your blue ass it was." "do we have to bring skin color into this?" "smurf." Clint coughed into his hand and Loki narrowed his hands at the other. "i can, and will turn you into prey." "but you won't because then the others would be angry with you." "not entirly true, but you can beleive that if you wish." Loki stated as he plucked up another piece of Sashimi. "Bruce has blood samples." Steve stated simply. "he needs to keep an eye on me because the Serum tends to fluctuate from time to time. it's a bit of a pain." Steve admitted as he finally sat back, stuffed to the brim. "i'm sure he'd let you look over the diagnostics. you are the one who did the Thesis papers on Project Rebirth right? i have to admit, you where closer than anyone else got." Steve admitted with a smile. "...i guess i wouldn't mind." Bruce admitted after a moment, looking curious about her. how was such a smart woman trapped in a soldiers life? it just didn't make sense. he knew she was smart, that was easy to see when she failed to go glassy eyed when he, Tony, and Loki had chattered at each other.

“Oh, my glorious expectations didn’t live past coulson’s man-crush, or listening to Stark whine about you being a sassy bastard. Between him and Stark I don’t know who ruined things for me worse. I was actually looking forward to meeting you.”Erin smiled, because she had. Despite apperciating just how good looking he was, and that he was a sassy bastard by anyone’s account, there was no overwhelming lust for bruce to scent like he would for most people-just a simple true desire to get to know the man. “...It is true, I’d miss him Loki.”Tony protested. “I mean, who else am I supposed to give explosive things to?”The billionaire smirked. Erin smiled a little, “As long as it’s not a imposition, I’d love to.”Erin smiled before flushing brightly as she realized Steve had read her paper. And while she’d gone into the serum itself, it was a psychological paper, and studied steve the man and soldier, instead of the science behind it really. It made her vaguely worried that he was upset that she’d done it, even if she had thought him dead at the time when she wrote the paper. She still felt vaguely weirded out that he was alive still,but it was so cool to, to see if her paper was good. “...You read it?”She stuttered a little. "Of course. He's not just good looks, he's got a brain to go with it....and I sorta taught him how to google himself."Tony snickered because he suspected it had been coulson to hand over the thesis paper, not steve searching himself.

Steve had to laugh at that. "i'm Sassy now? last i heard i was a 'cheating, lying, conniving bastard'." Steve admitted with a grin and a shake of his head. "i still don't know what Trolling is." he admitted. "but i'm sure it's an insult." Steve admitted with a shake of his head before he smiled at her as Loki scoffed. "Tony. why on earth do you think you're emotions have any basis in the things that i do?" he demanded, lifting an eyebrow at the man as Clint paled a little as he realized that Tony wasn't really 'controlled' in any manner. that sort of freaked him out. "i didn't understand all of it, but yes." Steve admitted to her with a smile. "Psychology back in my day was..." he paused and then. "only crazy people needed it." he explained. "but the way you where able to accurately judge how i felt during, before and after the procedure was pretty damn spot on." Steve admitted. "though, it kind of sucks having most of the world knowing i was depressed and suffering from an identity crises between the months after the procedure before i actually made proper use of myself." he admitted. "i honestly don't know how i didn't stab myself in the tongue after the first... show." here he twisted his face up, quite disgusted with the dancing monkey days.

.”Oh, you’re that to. But you’re also a sassy cheating annoying bastard.”Tony hummed before smirking, because while he did tell his best friend things, he did enjoy knowing things like trolling, and not telling steve, just to watch him ask the others. “....Because you like having sex on a regular basis.”Tony said simply knowing he was going to shock them all,but after nearly 6 months of living with him, was in any surprise he sometimes slept with the norse god, even if he just thought it was friends with benefits, not realizing he had a soft spot for the man. After all, tony stark was a legend for trying anything once, and usually multiple times. Erin stared for a long moment before returning to her conversation with steve, because there was so many things she wanted to think about besides tony’s sex life. Relaxing a little when she realized steve actually had enjoyed the paper, even if he didn’t understand it all. “It’s better these days. More research and all.”She smiled before wincing, “If it makes you feel better, I never considered you’d actually read it someday....”She smiled a little shyly, tilting her head slightly searching for the words to offer him comfort on his days, because she better then most could guess how he felt over it. “You did because you’re the man with the plan, Cap. Can’t go stabbing yourself when that tongue could be put to better use.”Tony said waggling his eyebrows at his best friend, tossing out the open flirting there, because well, he wasn’t going to let cap think to hard about anything. Not when they all where finally here, and tony was excited to have them here.

Steve chuckled. "just because i beat you at Poker." he teased with a grin as Loki smirked. "you're right. i'll behave for sex." he agreed with a smile and a shake of his head as Clint, Bruce and Steve all gaped at him and Tony. no wonder they got along so well! "...what does you're therapist think of that?" "she thinks it's disgusting and that i should burn in hell for being a faggot. Tony is in the process of finding a new one... and he won't tell me what a Faggot is either." he admitted, frowning a little. "....that's... pretty bad." Bruce admitted, looking disgusted as Steve shook his head. "i guess they're in every place and time." he agreed. "but you're doing a lot better than when you first came down." "oh, you mean the madness? no it's still there, i'm just better at controlling it." Loki admitted. "i still have episodes, but the Medication helps." Loki admitted, Steve and Clint both looking cautious now. "...what happens when you... uh, have an episode?" "it varies." Bruce stated simply. "Tony's about the only one who can get close to him when he, uh. snaps?" "...that's a good word for it. kind of like a rubber band. the madness sinks lower and lower and then it just snaps back into place." Loki admitted. "usually i scream a lot. i try to hurt myself, or someone around me." he shrugged. "i'm not really aware of what's happening when it goes down so..." he shrugged again. "usually i can tell when it's going to happen though." he admitted. "so i can usually get strapped down before it happens." Loki admitted as he took a long drink of his beer. "...Tony. i'm going to stab You in the tongue if you flirt with me one more time." he complained, rolling his eyes as Loki snickered. "oh! speaking of stabbing..." "no, Loki." Bruce interrupted making the Godling scowl at the scientist. "fine then. i won't."

Back
Top Bottom