Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Something That Just Oozes Sexual Tension [M Seeking F]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

So, as the topic title no doubt suggests, I’m looking for something that is hot, steamy, flirtatious and just full of sexual tension. If things don’t actually go all the way to full on sexual intercourse, that’s not always a bad thing, after all, the chase is often the most fun part.

What I’m looking for is something quite specific, and yet at the same time is something quite general as an idea. But pleaseteaseme, that makes no sense and you’re talking in riddles! I know, but please, bare with me for a moment and hopefully I will start to make a bit more sense as I get further into this.

What I’m after is some kind of a forbidden relationship, something between two characters who just cannot get together for whatever reason. Before going any further I’d like to point out that I’m open to just who the two characters are. I can and will give a few examples of potential pairings, but that is the general part of this idea in that I don’t have a specific role laid out as I feel it can be twisted and adjusted in many ways to fit a whole host of different scenarios.

I’m looking for our characters to meet up and pretty quickly after they get talking it all becomes really rather clear that they just connect. Between them there is a spark that neither has felt before, there is mutual attraction and from that point things just start to develop between them. The catch of course is that them actually having a proper relationship is all but out of the question for whatever reason. Despite that the two just cannot resist one another, they continually meet up, send each other texts/emails and find the attraction and longing between them both just growing and growing. I’d love for things to progress to a stage where they are head over heels for each other, unable to stop kissing, holding one another, aching bulges, quivering legs, and yet they just cannot go past that final barrier for whatever reason. The lust fills the air between them, longing looks at one another, hands unable to let go of each other, and yet always having to say goodbye until next time when their time together expires.

Sounds fun, right? Or is it just me?

Like I said earlier in this, I don’t have a specific plot in mind, but I can suggest a few potential ideas (though I am very open to others too!). Perhaps a school student and his teacher? They just connect in ways they shouldn’t, but she’s married and cannot risk losing her job and reputation. Perhaps they’re related and there is simply no way that they can have a relationship because of that? Maybe two co-workers and one of them is married and they just cannot break off their current life for this new one?

So, yeah, that’s my idea! I hope if you have gotten this far then it means you might be interested in pursuing this with me. If you are then I just have a final few things I’d like to say to you. First of all I have no problem with the real life gender of anyone who may wish to play this idea with me, but I am not willing for it to be anything but a male x female relationship, and I have no desire (nor the skill!) to play the female role. Also can I ask that if you would like to get in touch that you do so via PM as I would love to discuss this idea further with you.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read all of this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom