Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question about name color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
I know that a name in blue means supporter but I wanted to know what the name in yellow means and is it possible that I could obtain one? Or a different color for something else? Love being a supporter but if I could contribute more I would like to try.

The answer is actually listed out in the rules thread located in Rules and Announcements. XD
But, in short, yellow = top poster. So, the top 12 with the most amount of posts (who don't have a staff position or hold any other group status) are placed in this group.

darkangel76 said:
The answer is actually listed out in the rules thread located in Rules and Announcements. XD
But, in short, yellow = top poster. So, the top 12 with the most amount of posts (who don't have a staff position or hold any other group status) are placed in this group.

I wish to get the posting then lol

Well, you have to get posting then. :)
You can see where you fall if you go into the member list and sort everyone by posting order. Once you pass the top poster with the least amount of posts, you can gain a yellow name. However, you also fall under 'supporter', so at this time that wouldn't be something I'd give you since supporters and top posters are given the same perks. I don't see it as fair to disallow someone who could gain a top poster group status that chance if they are unable to be a supporter too. That is just how I roll.

Ah, thank you for understanding DA! I am glad that I met you. I've learned so much. You really really are a great Mod lady and a great friend. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom