Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you dare enter my Wonderland? (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya

Moon
Okay well first off it's a good thing you were brave enough to enter. You have to be brave to make it through my thread. Yeah I'm going to cut the bullshit here. This thread is going to be jam packed full of things, and constantly being updated. So if you don't like reading, this isn't the place for you. F-list is at the bottom.
I. Rules
II. Pairings
III. Possible Plots
IV. Random shit
V. F-list

First off we should start with the rules, huh?
-Correct grammar is a must. I can't role play with you if you can't properly type.
-I would like at least 1-2 paragraphs. Remember people, a paragraph is five sentences minimum. Details keep the story alive.
-No god-modding
-No god like characters that can't be hurt, that's no fun.
-I only role play in PM, I like my privacy. That's not really a rule though is it?

Pairings. Finally, huh?
(Oh yeah, I'd prefer the role on the right, and the more *'s the more I want it :3)

Realistic

Dom/Sub***
Master/Slave***
Explorer/Native*****
Englishmen/Native American*
Prince/Prisoner***
Jock/Skater Girl
Prince/Maid
Pirate/Stowaway
Kidnapper/Hostage*****
Thief/Victim
Doctor/Patient
Drug Dealer/Drug Addict**********
Doctor/Mental Ward Patient**

Fantasy
Demon/Angel
Angel/Demon***
Vampire/Human
Hunter/Werewolf
Priest/Werewolf
Priest/Vampire
Creator/Creation
God/Human Sacrifice

Historical
Salem witch trials****
Civil War area***

I like Smut just as much as the next guy, but I would love a 50% smut and 50% story. I don't want just your average story, I was something that's detailed and requires thought. I want us to make a story, not just a few lines and done. I prefer long-term but I'm sure I can be convinced into short term if you really want that.

So we can mix and match pairings, add other elements to pairings, and I'm open to waaaaay more than this. I just couldn't think of anything else off the top of my head.

I only have a few plots right now, but I'll add more as I go.

Science Experiment[/color] (Open)
Shape Shifters are being captured and taken to remote government facilities to be tested on. My character has been there for years when your character finds her in one of the cells. Will he help her escape or will he be just like the others? Stay tuned to find out!

Post Apocalyptic maybe? Rebuilding society?
(Open)

Just a normal love story (Open)
Just a regular teenage love story

Rehab
(Open)
Two people fall in love while they're in rehab, or they can just use each other for sex, or both!

Different type of rehab
(Open)
Not fully done forming this one, message me for details

F-List

bumping. I like more than just this, shoot me a pm and we can discuss

Arya said:
Okay well first off it's a good thing you were brave enough to enter. You have to be brave to make it through my thread. Yeah I'm going to cut the bullshit here. This thread is going to be jam packed full of things, and constantly being updated. So if you don't like reading, this isn't the place for you. F-list is at the bottom.
I. Rules
II. Pairings
III. Possible Plots
IV. Random shit
V. F-list

First off we should start with the rules, huh?
-Correct grammar is a must. I can't role play with you if you can't properly type.
-I would like at least 1-2 paragraphs. Remember people, a paragraph is five sentences minimum. Details keep the story alive.
-No god-modding
-No god like characters that can't be hurt, that's no fun.
-I only role play in PM, I like my privacy. That's not really a rule though is it?

Pairings. Finally, huh?
(Oh yeah, I'd prefer the role on the right, and the more *'s the more I want it :3)

Realistic

Dom/Sub***
Master/Slave***
Explorer/Native*****
Englishmen/Native American*
Prince/Prisoner***
Jock/Skater Girl
Prince/Maid
Pirate/Stowaway
Kidnapper/Hostage*****
Thief/Victim
Doctor/Patient
Drug Dealer/Drug Addict**********
Doctor/Mental Ward Patient**

Fantasy
Demon/Angel
Angel/Demon***
Vampire/Human
Hunter/Werewolf
Priest/Werewolf
Priest/Vampire
Creator/Creation
God/Human Sacrifice

Historical
Salem witch trials****
Civil War area***

I like Smut just as much as the next guy, but I would love a 50% smut and 50% story. I don't want just your average story, I was something that's detailed and requires thought. I want us to make a story, not just a few lines and done. I prefer long-term but I'm sure I can be convinced into short term if you really want that.

So we can mix and match pairings, add other elements to pairings, and I'm open to waaaaay more than this. I just couldn't think of anything else off the top of my head.

I only have a few plots right now, but I'll add more as I go.

Science Experiment[/color] (Open)
Shape Shifters are being captured and taken to remote government facilities to be tested on. My character has been there for years when your character finds her in one of the cells. Will he help her escape or will he be just like the others? Stay tuned to find out!

Post Apocalyptic maybe? Rebuilding society?
(Open)

Just a normal love story (Open)
Just a regular teenage love story

Rehab
(Open)
Two people fall in love while they're in rehab, or they can just use each other for sex, or both!

Different type of rehab
(Open)
Not fully done forming this one, message me for details

F-List

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom