Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Reliable Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

So I would like to rp with someone who is reliable and honest. I enjoy many things within role play. I have very little that I dislike... I prefer not to be in the dominant role but I will if I really have to. I do like some fan fiction but I don't know much about comics and know nothing about anime.

The story I think has to be just as good as the actual smuttiness. I like my characters to have back stories and I like it when yours do too :)

I try not to recycle the same characters, however I have some ideas about what characters I like playing. I play ages 16-25. I enjoy playing humans and mythical creatures.

I like anything to do with mystical and mythical creatures, the idea of being used by more than one man/monster/demon etc is pretty hot.

I like real life stuff too, including some taboo subjects :)
Teacher/student
Doctor/patient
Family members
Priest/confessor
Boss/ Employee

I really hate death, gore, blood, scat and watersports. I have a phobia of feet fetishes. Other than that, I'm happy to do whatever you want.

I love romance, a good story, kinky sex, sexy clothes etc.

If you're interested drop me a message :)

I look forward to speaking with you

Hey there, if you are still looking, i'd be interested in student / teacher. I like the taboo angle. Let me know if you have a specific idea in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom