Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some ideas for PM or email

Status
Not open for further replies.

emma riddle

Meteorite
So got some ideas in my head to do either through PM or email. *'s more you see the bigger a fetish/turn on it is for me

1) Father/Daughter-****************** This is my biggest fetish and I'm looking for either consensual or nonconsensual interaction on this one. I'm open to other suggestions on this as well. Could make it just incest in general with other family members.

2) Rape of innocence-A female around high school age being raped by one or multiple males. Either other students, teachers, or possibly at a college frat party*********

3) A wife who is forced to do her boss's bidding at work. This I would like it to be nonconsensual the first time. Would love it if at some poitn the wife's husband found out or something on this. *****

4) A girl looking for love. Just a girl going out trying to have as much fun as possible with as many as possible. Whether females/males/other.....multiple I don't care.*****

Got two more that have come to me so adding here.

1) A virgin bride on her wedding day is forcably raped. Either by one or multiple men. can also involve one of her bridesmaids. I like this one and have thought of it a lot recently. ****************

2) The office idea but this one being a young lesbian around 20 who has never had sex. The boss would be a male and force his way onto her. She really needs the job so can't say no though she hates the idea at first. After the first it moves on to more possibly with groups as well. ********

I would also like to thank you all who have responded and hope maybe to find more to these new ideas. You'll find I'm very open on the dos/don'ts and flexible on ideas. PM me if you're interested. Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom