Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem / Abusive Dom-wife/gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
Here are 2 new role play ideas, I am interested in.
If you like any IM Me
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Abusive Dom-wife/gf
The plot begins with you and I working in the same office. You reporting to Me. I sense your submissive nature on a business trip and start a romantic realtionship with you. As you get sucked into My Net I start showing my abusive demanding side -- as I dominate you in office meetings, make you prepare my food at home and fuck you in public and private in places and times of my choosing...including work meetings.
Since everyone knows about you being quite literally under Me you have no choice to marry Me and become my full time used wife -- abused and used -- as I make you work for money and at home etc. I also get you to bring other girls during intercourse with you -- humiliating you though you give your all -- body, mind, soul -- hoping to have my full attention.

Harem
I am an abusive demanding King that picks up girls to own in his harem. The only way to survive in the harem is to get the Kings eyes and please Him. The onus is on you to sexually appeal to the King...lure him with your ways and get Him to regularly fuck you in preference over others ... even though he has other girls during intercourse with you -- humiliating you though you give your all -- body, mind soul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom