Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready for email rps!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeysuckle20

Planetoid
Hey! I'm Honeysuckle and I'm looking for plot based role plays. I don't mind smut being mixed in the rp but I still want it to be more about the plot than the smut. I'm not a big grammer nazi but if you don't have at least decent grammer and spelling than it will annoy me a lot and I probably won't write you. I only do email role plays for my own reasons.

When smut does come around, I can be dom or sub in any role play. I love to tease the other characters and even make them beg a little or even make them do things to get finished. Like maybe be mean to him and make him run around the neighborhood naked with a huge hard on before he can finish? Or even sit through a family dinner while my character is fueling his hard on under the table? Just things like that is what I find fun. I don't do diapers, anything that belongs in the toilet, slapping face, and fisting. Other than that I can probably be talked into doing it

I write about the most 2 paragraphs. I'm not very detailed enough for more than that.

Anyways I'm gonna list some pairings that I'm craving but if you have a idea ask me and I'll probably do it. :) I'd list some plots but I can't really think of any right now but later I might post some.

Pairings
Bad boy x bad girl
Bad boy x good girl
Good boy x bad girl
Demon x angel
Knight x peasant
A God x human
Captain x girl pirate (that he thinks is a guy maybe?)
Vamp x human (or another mythical creature that I know about.)
Neko x human
Neko x Neko
Assassin x assassin or victim

(I want to be clear that I'm not really good with the whole time period language thing, so if you ask me to do one, know that I'll try to talk appropriately for the time frame but I won't be good at it.)

Okay now the fandom parings. I don't have a lot but I have a few. Now I don't want the plot to go exactly like the original. I don't mind it being based on it but of you send me messages like "that's not how it goes in the game or whatever" I'm ending it right there, sorry. And I only play oc but you can play cannon if you want. I don't mind.

Fandom Pairngs
Legend of Zelda (I've been craving this one for a long time hint hint. ;) )
Ocarina of time
Twilight princess
Skyward Sword

Infernal Devices

That's all of the fandom that I can think of but I'll probably post more as I think of them. :)

Well since you're at the end of the post I hope that means you want to role play with me. Don't be afraid to private message me and we can talk more there. Happy Roleplaying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom