Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitty wants to play. 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldKitten32

Planetoid
Hello beautiful people! I am looking for some new rp partners. First, a short introduction.
I'm Kitten. I am a mom, so I'm often busy. I try to check my email twice a day. And I just remembered my login for this site. I'm a flirtatious person, so I like sex scenes. I also love writing so I love plots with twists and turns. I am NOT just looking for cyber sex. Both genders are welcome. I will do males as secondary characters, but not main. Now on to what I like.

I prefer original roles and plots, no sense in rewriting history...but that's just my preferance, not a rule.
I like fantasy the most but historical fiction, futuristic, or modern settings work as well.
I love to read, so if there's a book or movie that you're craving, let me know and if I've read/seen it, we'll see what we can come up with.
The only video game I'm familiar with is Skyrim, so that's the only game related roleplay I'll do. (If you request this I will be extremely happy!)

Other than that, I'm fairly laid back. I don't much care if you can't spell or have grammatical errors. If you get bored with the rp, please let me know. Perhaps we can work together to address whatever the issue is.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Kitten

Some rough plot ideas. Most of them are written for FxM, but I'm always open to FxF as well.

Obsession
Two friends have just moved to a big city. They settle into an apartment as roommates. The young woman has always had problems finding a good guy. She's pretty and fun but seems to attract real jerks. The young man has always been a bit of a loner, coming from an abusive, traumatic home. He's always had a thing for his friend but never acted on it. One night when he was younger he murdered someone and once in the big city, he developed a homicidal desire and becomes a serial killer. The friends end up having a few romantic moments, but how long can he keep his secret?
This is kinda dark, and we can adjust as needed. Maybe the female is the psychotic one. (3/10 Looking to expand my dominant females, so I would be very interested in doing this with the female as the crazy.)

A Deadly Affair.
It's the end of the civil war in Skyrim. The Imperials have successfully crushed the Stormcloak rebellion, but with heavy loss to her people the new High King hasn't done much to appease the citizens' desire for freedom. With Astrid dead and the Dragonborn busy slaying dragons, the Dark Brotherhood needs leadership. A young woman seeks to be that answer. She sneaks into the King's palace as a maid/guard, and starts a steamy affair. Her real motives are murderous, as is the Brotherhoods way, but, when she starts developing real feelings for her lover will she be able to go through with the contract?

All's Fair... (3/10 Kinda craving this)
Again in Skyrim. This one is a really rough idea. Set either before the civil war, or a few decades after, both the Thieves Guild and the Brotherhood are under new leadership. The two new leaders think they'd be able to benefit one another by working together. During this time they start an affair but it's rocky at the best of times. They spend as much time on jobs as they do trying to undermine each other.
Like I said, rough, but I'm open to suggestions.

Hell's Embrace (Still Craving This)(3/10 *I'm sort of looking to work on more dominant female characters, so I was thinking, I'm either looking for a Dominant Male(Kristof(Unless you're into making it complex, then maybe both Lucien and Kristof?)) to pair with the angel. *OR* I'd be willing to try my hand with Lilith and I'd be willing to take Sub (m or f) or even better, a switch so maybe you could give me some key areas where my dominant character is lacking, or what is really good and should be left alone?)
In a Hell-like dimension, the Korvath's have ruled for centuries with an iron fist. A fallen angel finds herself at the mercy of Lucien Korbath. Much like his father, Lucien and his twin sister, Lilith, have a taste for domination. Lucien forces her into the twisted world of BDSM, and she finds she enjoys it. With Lord Korvath's health failing, Lucien takes her as wife. But his cold ways after play leaves her lonely. When the Rogue eldest brother, Kristof returns for his father's death he is smitten by his new sister-in-law. Like the rest of the family, Kristof's desires are dark. But there's a side to him that is sweet. Will he steal his brother's woman?

Embrace (Currently I've little to no interest in this one, just so we're on the same page)
Tachia has just been coronated, her mother-the Queen- was murdered. Now, the shapeshifter finds herself in charge of a collapsing kingdom. Her mother, in trying to prepare her for leadership, also created a darker need in the young ruler. A desire that makes her a prime target for an invading King. The King is fueled by his desire to conquer and own. When he sets his sights on Tachia's home, the Queen meets with him to try and come to a compromise. But, the King manages to find the weakness of the warrior queen, her desire to be dominated. (Looking for a dark, twisted Dominant who would enjoy breaking the Queen's spirit.)

UPDATE 10/15: So, I've been reading a lot of romance novels again....ugh! I know, right? Haha. Anywho, so I have no plot, but I would enjoy something along the lines of Outlander(anyone seen it, cause I've yet to read it?) Or 'The Bride of Black Douglas'. Idk, guess I'm on a Scottish kick. Oh, so...more so romantic, historical fiction. Haha. If you have a plot, I'd love to hear it. If not and you'd just like to discuss, that's great too. Maybe we can come up with something.

I will add more as I think of them.

Craving Skyrim. I'd really enjoy 'All's Fair'. Either with my OC Winnie/Win-Some, or with Canons Brynjolff and Astrid. With Brynjolff and Astrid I've been working on a fanfiction type of storyline, if you're up for a long-term. I'll discuss the ideas I've had in further detail if there's interest. So....bump.

Ok, so a rather odd request. I'm looking for someone to help me come up with a Labyrinth-esque plot....Together. Yes, I want it to be our project, together. I've little to no idea what sort of things should happen, or how exactly it should go. But, I want someone that wants to put the same amount of effort into it, instead of using your idea or my idea.

Maybe Jareth's son/daughter has finally come of age and finds him/herself in a similar conundrum. Or maybe it's not a mortal at all he/she is obsessed with, but someone from another kingdom? Elves, Orcs, Faey? Dunno.

I'd even be willing to start with a plot from scratch. You like fairies and magick, I like dragons and assassins. I'm sure we could combine the two and toss a few plot twists in there. Guess I just want someone to write with. Yes, everyone loves a good smut scene, but I'd love to meet people who actually like to write the other details as well, not just the sexy stuff. It's so much more enjoyable that way.

I do know I don't just want to use the original story line and alter it here and there for something more 'adult orientated'.

So, if anyone is feeling interested, or creative....drop me a pm.

Ok. I've been gone for a while. And while I'm not sure how much time I have to dedicate to random fluff stuff, I thought I should update this anyway.

First: While Skyrim is and will forever be my FAVORITE, and even if I'm not craving it, I will probably trump this setting over all others. But, currently, I am not craving Skyrim. I'm not really craving anything right now.

Second: I am still looking for another creative individual to write with. Roleplay, no roleplay, doesn't matter. Although to be honest, writings settings is really a weak point for me I think. Or....creating settings I guess more so. Ah....anyway. So if someone would be interested in helping there, that would be cool.

Third: Not sure how much dedication I have currently, but I'll probably be checking messages every other day or so again.

Tis all.

Hello people. I'm back.

So, I have much more time available to me now. Here's what I'm looking for;

I would LOVE to find a long term partner. A female would be super fun!

I think I am craving some Skyrim again. And All's Fair will always be my favorite, but I think we could use a combined plot maybe, that we both work on.
Other than Skyrim, I'm looking for something creative, fantasy maybe. Oh, if we could someone take a fairy tale, and twist that somehow(yeah, I know, lots of media has already done it.) this would be awesome.

Guess that's all, folks. Long term is preferred, so...needs to be something more than just a smut fest.

K. Now that's really all.

Ok. Guess I am in search of a long term partner who is willing to do Skyrim or Elder Scrolls(based during the Online game which I believe is 200 years before Skyrim and maybe at the same time that Oblivion is going on? Not quite sure about that.) PM me if you're interested, since I don't pop back this way often unless there's an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom