Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF Neko Twins Request Thread

Pancake?

• STOP JUDGING MY LIFE!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I see your pancake and raise you 5 waffles. (<_<)/

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pancake

Planetoid
Hey, I am Admiral Pancake and this is my fxf request thread. Currently, I am looking for a Yuri rp, preferably one that focuses on a relationship between twins. I have a decent grasp on the English language, and I look for the same in a partner. I am most comfortable with switch relationships where both characters are equally aggressive, but I can comfortably dominate or submit if my partner would like established roles. I have written upwards of 1400 words for replies, how much I write depends purely on how inspired by the story I am. I am big on going into my character's thoughts and feelings, and I love a good story, so I may be a little tedious to write with for those who prefer shorter and more smut driven replies, haha.

Going into further detail, I am looking for an incestuous neko rp. Humanoid catgirls with cute little ears and tails who are twins. I have yet to rp Yuri or incest or catgirls, so I am slapping them all together in one rp, because, what the hell, why not?

I am not picky about the time period, but i do want a combination of extreme kawaii storyline and smut. The girls would ideally both be really petite and girly, with the dresses bows and lace and whatnot (one can be a little less femme-ish than the other). Aside from being petite-bodied and frilly, i don't care what they look like, so any other physical attributes (hair color, eye color, etc.) is up to you. They would have complimentary personalities, (one bold, one shy, or something like that) and they would be really close.

The main idea is to cross from 'really close' to 'Oh, Lawd, that is TOO close!' The girls are the types that brush each others' hair, bathe together, bake sweets and have tea parties together, and are really cuddly and mushy with each other, in the way that would make one go- "Aw!" and occasionally raise an eyebrow. The sex parts can get as graphic as my partner would like.

My only limits are scat (anything having to do with bodily waste), foot fetishism and vore, so we are pretty open on my end.

These get a "Hell Yeah!" In my book:

Fleshing out characters: Let's get to know each other's characters, and have fun with their personalities. Is the twin stubborn? Does she hate a certain type of food? Why would she choose to sex her sister up of all people? How does she differ from her twin? Things like that turn the story from boring smut to awesome story, which is what I am looking for.

Doubling: I would like to play more than one character to flesh out the world that the girls live in. Friends, family, service people, whoever. They can enter relationships too and be of any gender or sexual orientation.

Names and Culture : I have a manga type feel for the story in mind, but my standards are low. I only ask that the names of the twins be of Japanese origin, and that they dabble in basic Japanese-type things a bit.

Cute Sex Toys: A rainbow of dildos and vibrators and a fantastic assortment of delicious lubes! If bondage is involved, is would prefer fluffy restraints (fuzzy handcuffs, or use of satin or silk to blindfold or bind the body, for example.) Frilly lingerie and sleepwear are also preferred.

Fingering and Oral: Are also pretty hot. The girls don't necessarily have to be restricted to toys or an indoor room for that matter, so have at it.

I do prefer email to rp, as that is the easiest medium to do 1x1 rps for me. The only other medium that I do is thread, but that is reserved for groups... I don't care if you are a dude or a chick on the other end, just putting that out there.

...and that is all I got. If you'd like to pitch a more concrete plot or just work with what I put out, shoot me a pm. This is just a skeleton of an idea, so I would appreciate your input if you are interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom