Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Malin's search for Gravity Falls and other small towns UPDATED (27 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
Lets start this off with the basics about me. I am Malin a switch male of 23 years (as of next wensday) who will do just about anything in rp. I like my rp's to range from dark and scary, to light comedy the best being able to hit the sweet zone with a mix of everything. I do both romance and non con, but right now I am looking for romance.

With my current cravings I have been noticing a bit of a trend. I recently moved to a much smaller town where I was originally from the city, and honestly everyone I met has been a little... off in one way or another. It kind of makes you think that there is some dark secret in this small community that everyone but the new family knows, and oddly enough that's actually the kind of rp that I started to crave.

I have a few settings from fandoms that i like, but this isn't so much about rping the actual characters of the fandoms but rather exploring the setting.

My only limit and the one thing I will never do is pregnancy. babies and children are not welcome in my rps.

The Fandoms​
Gravity Falls:
In Gravity Falls there is no one you can trust. I really want to do something revolving around Dipper and Mabel Pines aged up to seventeen. There are two episodes that show they had a rather odd chemistry where in one Mabel is getting slightly jealous of how Dipper wants to spend all of his time chasing after Wendy, and in another Dipper gets jealous of Mabel spending all of her time with her friends. I think doing something focusing on them would be great fun to play around with, I just don't have much on the finer details. But with a town like Gravity Falls there is a lot they could end up doing.

Gravity Falls is a town in the middle of nowhere Oregon, and is a hub for every supernatural creature and event possible. The towns folk cover up the 'disappearances' but more often then not you find that creatures such as ghosts, gnomes, and psychics are all to blame for the general evil.

Inaba:
The town of Inaba (from persona 4) aside from being small, and close where everyone knows everyone is also the sight of some of the most grizzly murders. Most are just Un-bear-able... okay i'm done with the teddy puns, but I love the characters and cast from this game. I'm willing to play as any of the male cast, but my favorite is Youske.

The murders in the town revolve around people being pulled through tv's and into an alternate world where after it rains for a few days the persons dark inner shadow gains power over them and murders them.

Unlike most on this list it's highly recommended that you have basic knowledge of the game or anime because my summery won't do it justice. Also because I want to use the plot and characters from the game.

Twin Peaks:
The town is known for it's cherry pie, Great fishing spots, eccentric locals and terrible string of murders all related back to one Laural Paulmer. Everyone in the town has a secret worth hiding, and there are people just dieing to hide the answers. five miles away from canada, in Washington state. There isn't much more I can say about this town. other then it makes for a very interesting back drop.

Sunnydale California:
A town with not one but two actual portals to hell in it, and a major vampire problem. I'm pretty sure that we can come with an rp around it. Just a note her, I am not interested in buffy, or any of her crew, just the setting the hell mouth, and the secret organizations of watchers, and the initiative all fighting there secret war for the fate of the world.

Cabin in the woods:
Okay I'm cheating here it's not a town, but rather some creepy dusty cabin in the woods where all evil can be contained thanks to the works of a shadowy evil government organization but it has everything that I am craving.

Salem:
This isn't a fandom... Salem, Massachusetts is awesome though it's hardly a small town now because of the tourism thing but it has supernatural elements, a rich history, and an extremely tranquil landscape. Give me an rp that focuses around Salem... seriously!

If you have a small town to suggest, and a mystery to explore then I am more then open to hearing about it. Right now I am huge into mysteries so heck if you have an idea for a mystery that would fit into a small town then I am more then open to talking about an original setting, but I find that these kinds of rp are generally easier to set up when people have a fandom idea.

other fandom's i'm interested in off the top of my head that aren't small town mysteries.​
blue means i have a plot.
Digimon Tamers
My Little Pony FiM
Pokemon
Ace Attorney (Apollo Justice, and Athena Cykes.)

DC (supergirl and superboy)
Marvel
Hellsing (schrodinger and Seras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom