Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

back and ready to rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all! I'm looking for a few new roleplays. What I'm looking for is people who can post decent lengths. I don't want one liners, I understand them every once in awhile but not constantly. I want a good plot, not just strait smut. I only roleplay on this site, I don't use any chats only the PMs and threads from bluemoon. If you're still interested pm me if you have an idea or like one of mine.

Love:
-historical
-futuristic
-end of the world

dislikes
-incest
-things that belong in the toilet

ideas

-back in time during the ancient Egypt the pharaoh (your character) has decided to take a bride and ventures off into the city's to try and find the perfect women. Meeting my character he takes a liking to her and chooses her.

(this one I'm open to change and tweak if you had other ideas with it)

-ancient Greece, my character was birthed by a women in a coven, wanting to prevent her daughter from making the same choices she hides her away. on the day of her 18th birthday she runs off to see the city and experience life for herself where she meets your character, a rich powerful man in the city who takes an interest in her.

-modern day farm, my character is kicked out of her house and wanders around in the middle of winter walking until she can't any longer. she passes out in the middle of someone else's farm which your character owns.

If you have any other ideas you would be interested in pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom