Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dirty reunion (Jdevil & Afrael)

Afrael

Meteorite
It was normal sunny friday evening when a young girl named Sara stepped out from a bus. Sara was really beautiful girl with blonde hair that had slight natural curves in it. blue beautiful eyes, flawless skin. She was only 155cm tall and had a fit but small frame. She had round b-cup breasts that looked quite large on her otherwise snall teen body, but the thing that really turned mens head regardless of their age waa her small but perfectly shaped ass and the fact that she was wearing white tight pants that only brought its shape in display even better didn't make things easier.

Saras mother had to leave for a workingtrip for the time being and she was forced to go at her dads. She hadn't seen him since she was five and couldn't really remember what he was like and neither did he know how his girl had grown.

Nevertheless here she was, at her dads door and after a brief moment of hesitation she knocked the door and waited if someone would open the door

Chad groaned as he heard the knock at the door. "It's open!" He yelled from his lazy boy chair, tossing an empty pizza box onto the couch beside him. "Come in!" He said. He knew his daughter was coming over for the first time in ten years ever since her mother had taken him from her. Since then he'd lost his job, was living off welfare and had gained so much weight he had a hard time getting off the chair. He didn't know what he expected of his daughter, and he really didn't care. To be honest, he didn't even want her here, but the bitch of an ex wife talked him into it. Threatened to make him start paying child support again.

"Ya can sleep on the god damn couch!" He said, pointing at the couch where he'd just thrown his pizza box. It was littered with empty beer cans and fast food bags and wrappers. It wasn't his problem. He finally looked at her and paused. "Well ... you look nothin like your mother ... You turned out nice lookin." He said pointing at the couch. "Sit down." He said not bothering to turn the tv down despite the fact that they were clearly having some sort of conversation. "You gotta boyfriend?" He asked, though he didn't sound too interested.

"All guys at any age are jerks. Your mother don't know shit, at your age your mother was sucking cock better than the rest of em ..." He said with a grin on his face. "Bet you'd be just as good at it too." He said guzzling down half his can of beer. "That's what gals be good for yeah, all they good for! Sucking cock and keeping their pussy nice and tight!" He said adjusting his own cock in his faded jeans. "You got a tight pussy girl? If it ain't I bet ya ass is."

Chad looked at her and grinned. "Yeah? You a filthy little cock sucker? Why don't you come over here and let me see if your better than your mother yeah?" He asked, holding his hand out to her. He doubted she would do it, and to be honest he was just trying to scare the little shit. Never wanted her in the first place and the little bitch took quite a bit of money from him in child support ... He thought about it a moment and smirked. Perhaps he did want this ... maybe if she declined he'd force her ... or blackmail her some how .... either way he was going to punish the little bitch for ruining his life.

Chad looked at her and guzzled the last of his beer and tossing it to the ground. "I'ma tell you what ... I'm gonna give you to the count of three, and if your ass aint here kneeling in front of me I'm gonna make this a whole hell of a lot worse on you ... so you better get here ..." He said pausing before he started counting.

"1 ..... 2 ..... "

"3." He said annoyed that she still wasn't there. "Oh you're in it for it now bitch." He said struggling off the chair and after a moment stood up. He walked towards her, his hands going under his fat stomach and unbuckling his belt before pulling his zipper down. "You better sit fucking still! Come here!"

Chad pulled his small dick out of his pants and rubbed it in his hand. He grabbed onto her hair and pulled her to his crotch. "Open your mouth bitch." He said rubbing his soft cock against her lips, his stomach pressing against her forehead. "Suck daddy's cock like a good little girl."

Back
Top Bottom