Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The VR Pleasure Island (Red Demon and ChrisGabriel)

Red Demon

Super-Earth
Joe had applied for the new reality show. They sought at least two contestants for the show call VR Pleasure Island. It had been labelled as an adult show where they would use state of the art virtual reality technology to create a world where the contestants would compete. The reward for winning was 1 million and the penalty for loosing would be something that the legal branch of the production company had cooked up with servitude and stuff - really Joe hadn't read much past the 1 million before signing on.

As the weeks passed Joe forgot about his application to the show when suddenly one day he got a letter in the mail. It said he had been among four selected men for the show. The show only needed one man and one woman and they would have to be screened properly before anything was started. Along with the letter was a legal form that he was required to fill out. The questions he had to answer and the things he had to sign for didn't make him think twice. The fact that they had chosen him - Joe a 45 year old overweight man - was going to his head and he didn't really stop to consider some of the more strange questions. He was focussed on that he was going to be the participant in a VR show with a woman and there would be a lot of sex going on.

When he had signed the papers he send them to the company that would run the show. It would be broardcasted world wide on the web. With an estimated 50 million viewers there would be added a bonus to the final award for every time they passed that number. The size of the bonus would depend on how many people watched the episode.

Two weeks later Joe got his answer when a large limo stopped in front of his house and a tall man in a designer suit knocked on his door. He informed Joe that he had indeed been selected and that he was to come with him to the facility.

The facility it turned out looked like a large computer company. It had several rooms filled with high tech equipment that Joe didn't understand. And he was finally led into a room with a hospital bed. He was told to lie on the bed and then a very cute nurse plugged an IV into his arm and another put some electrodes on his skull and his chest. Then they said, good night and he fell asleep.

Almost similar happened with Freya, but she was a successful business woman. She got enough money, had an ex-husband, and even got a daughter who already stood on her own legs. But the tall blonde also had stress, sexual and business frustration, and a couple of other medical problems that would need rest, relaxation, and not running anywhere. not even standing would be better.

So, some of her co-workers filled her application, and even got her to sign it under false pretenses. She was still in the dark about the whole thing when the limo arrived, it being her secretary who made the phone calls and answered the letters. There was even their legal accountant for signing and countersigning the papers if needed. Somehow they even got her doctor to okay the whole setup. But of course nobody knew the full or the real story, except a lowly mail-man, the boyfriend of her secretary.

Taking some days off, Freya thought to start a weekend of relaxation as a participant in a VR resort called Pleasure Island, when the limo picked her up, and her secretary made sure she climbed aboard.

It took Joe several hours to regain consciousness. When he did he found himself floating in a dark void. There was a voice slowly telling him how to move his body in the VR, how to interact with things and so forth. It was really easy. All it took was for Joe to imagine his own body doing the thing and then his VR body did the thing.

After he had been training this for a time - time in the VR was hard to determine - a screen materialized before Joe. On the screen was Joe was going to know as the opening sequence to the show he had enrolled in VR Pleasure Island. Joe saw from a helicopter view the small tropical island covered with palm trees and with beautiful white beaches. The view zoomed in to a beautiful beach house with deck chairs outside. The show presenter's voice was heard. "Welcome to VR Pleasure Island. The show that makes dreams real and fulfils your deepest desire. We have two contestants starting today and the winner will walk away from here with nothing less than one million and maybe even more. Now it's time to meet our two contestants. This is Joe..." Joe suddenly found himself sitting in one of the chairs. He couldn't move his body nor speak. "And this is Freya." Joe couldn't see her but he assumed correctly that she was sitting in the other chair.

"These two dull and average persons have been selected through a tight screening process and have agreed to anything this show would throw at them. So dear viewers. You should never feel any regret or sorrow for them. This is what they agreed to do. But nobody wants to look at such boring and dull bodies in this show. So here comes the first viewer vote. You now have fifteen minutes to choose a new body for each of the two contestants."

The voice became silent and Joe wondered what was going on. He couldn't see the millions of people around the world voting for his and Freya's new bodies. Also he couldn't see what the viewers saw: The view changed and showed the viewers around the globe some of the locales that were on the island.

After some time the presenter's voice came back. "And we have a result. The body that have been chosen for you Joe is this." A screen shimmered and Joe saw a large dark man with a very large dick. He was looking forward to using that dick when the image disappeared.... "Sorry folks. We were having a bit of a technical problem. That one was the third most popular for Joe. The one with the most votes was this"

jujueye_8a25be.jpg

Joe looked at the cute redhead girl with shock and then he suddenly felt his body change.

"And for Freya the choice was never in doubt. With more than 50% of the votes she will have this body."

41_VNrl3e_Ld_L_SX342.jpg

And then Joe felt that he could move again. He looked at the woman that was Freya a hot blonde now and then he looked down at himself. He wore a tiny bikini and was stunned...... unable to speak.

As the training was done for how to use the VR, Freya knew that this was much more than the brochure she was shown on the computer by Elma, her secretary. For one, why would she need what felt like long hours of training for only a weekend of real feeling rest? Sure she was not needed to run or jump, even if swimming in a virtual environment was something she was looking forward to. After all, one would not need to eat, clean, or breath if not for psychological reasons.

Seeing the resort from bird's eye made her relax, and thus Freya only realized that something was surely mixed up, when the announcement reached speaking about a winner, then one million and contestants. Oh she wanted to speak out, to tell them that there must be a mix up, but she found herself down in a sundeck chair, unable to move.

Hearing what was happening with Joe, she prayed that they did not inconvenience her too much... And seeing that she got a body that was something like she could be half her age, she thanked God, and even the viewers. Able to move meant that she jumped up to her feet, and stretched while turning around and trying to find something... Something that did not felt as real as the whole island paradise.

"Oh, This is nice, ... and Joe looks down right smashing, but I don't think I am supposed to be here. After all, all I was sold was a long weekend in some wellness VR!" her black shiny latex catsuit creaked with her movements, hugging her body, but absorbed too much sun to be comfortable without some cheating. What is more, she was feeling that the material bunched up somehow between her legs, for her lips felt lightly spread and snugly covered, and her clit was most likely trapped, surrounded by the material... making a slight bulge in the front.

When Freya protested her being in the show a small screen appeared before the two contestants and the announcer's voice said. "Allow me to remind the two contestants that everything is in full working order with the legal department. We have your signed consent to everything that happens here. And should you chose to not comply with the rules of the show or choose to leave the you are to pay a compensation to the production company of no less than 5 million but no more than 15 million all dependent on how progressed the show is. Just as you have agreed to in the legal material you signed."

Joe who was just about to protest about becoming a girl shut up before a word left his mouth. He did not have that kind of money and would never be able to pay that sum. So no matter what happened he'd have to go with the flow. At leas he was glad that the other contestant was also in a woman's body. He really didn't like the thought of what would have happened if she were transformed into a man.

The announcer's voice was heard again. "After this first introduction we leave the two contestants to explore their new environment as well as their bodies. Until we meet again the viewers will have the opportunity to vote for the first challenge for our two contestants. The choices for the first challenge will be: Skinny dipping in the lake, massage session and naked beach volley. So until we meet again you will be able to review this show on our homepage as well as voting for the first challenge."

After a few moment's of silence Joe turned to Freya, "Well I guess I'd better introduce myself... I'm Joe. And why did you get clothes while I just got these tiny items?" He looked at her for several long seconds, damn she looked hot. If he had a cock it would surely be hard by now. The only thing he felt was a stirring between his legs. It reminded him that he didn't have a cock anymore and desperately wanted to see what he had instead.

"But I di not signed..." she started to say, just to have the said pages shown under her nose "... oh crap." Growling, she turned back towards the seemingly young girl, and asked "So, what should I know of this mess we are in?" putting her hands on her hips, Freya pose was intimidating. Her command posture just looked a little mismatched to the young body she was in.

"I am Freya. Like the Norse Goddess. Means Lady, so I wont be against you calling me just Hey, Lady!" she almost growled, but succeeded in calming down enough that only her body reacted to her anger. Where that came from, she did not knew, it was like she was full of testosterone... Looking at the young redhead, what she was feeling was clearly some kind of arousal, she even felt her clit filling with blood, and growing, throbbing between her legs.

Gulping, she slowly lowered her head and looked over herself, all the way down to the bulge... "Oh shit!" she sighed, slowly shaking her head and concentrating instead of hat the other occupant was telling her. Freya just hoped Joe was not misdirecting her too much...

Joe looked at Freya more than a little intimidated. "I'm sorry Lady Freya." She didn't seem like a woman he wanted to anger, "I... You really don't know what this is? It's the first show in an adult VR reality program. We are to engage in all sorts of different adult themed challenges while we are here. In the end the winner will walk away with one million bucks..."

Joe looked at the woman, she seemed to be distracted by something so he stared at her tits. They looked mighty fine in that tight suit. "But I really hadn't counted on me being turned into a girl. But I'm happy that if I was it was with such a beautiful woman such as you Lady Freya." Joe could feel that the closeness to this woman was making his young body very aroused. He could feel his nipples almost poking through the thin fabric of the bikini and for a second he thought he'd wet himself as he felt a wet spot start to spread on his tiny bikini panties.

What neither of the two contestants knew was that the show's producers would regularly increase their state of arousal as well as their response to stimuli. And no matter how opposed they were to the changes made to them they would be attracted to the other contestant.

"Oh. That sound... ominous. Still, I can do without the million bucks, and need the weekend down time... And after all, this is just a VR, right? Not that I am this young in reality. Also, I think you look just right. Men always play female characters in games, so you just got a more close call than you wanted! I think you do not have to fear a band of men raping you either." she really hoped not, for that would mean she was their target just as easy too. Otherwise... if what she was feeling between her legs, and how she felt her body reacting to the sight of the redhead, then Freya hoped to have enough willpower not to rape Joe either. "Joe... Lets call you Joelle, right? I think it would be better if we looked around the house outside and inside, for although I do not feel like boiling now, but to much sun and a black latex dress is a non-mixy thing outside in the real world."

Freya was blushing at her words, she was acting and speaking like her outlook, and not like her real age! Or so she thought. What was hidden from both contestants and much of the viewers that they both got equipped with transceivers for both sexes. So, it meant that Joe was feeling like she would if he had a pussy, and Freya got the right feedback from the bigger than usual clit that was snugly surrounded in her suit - which was almost glued to her to let her able to feel through it if it was ever turned on, even better than she would with naked skin. But maybe she would be able to get it off, and find some other clothes later.

The votes for the naked volleyball was the least, for neither girl had big enough boobs and tanned curves to make it more interesting than getting to see them naked. So, the swim got the second place, but it was the massage session that got the most interest. But maybe it would have been the skinny dipping after all, if they realized that there was no words about the girls being naked..

Joe nodded at Freya as the woman seemed like someone giving commands and expected to be in charge, "Yes ma'am. Joelle will be fine. If you find it too hot in that suit I'm sure we can find something more fitting this setting inside." To himself Joe hoped that she would find a bikini even more skimpy than his own. But he kept his ideas to himself. "At least it wouldn't hurt looking."

Joelle walked towards the beach house. He didn't notice it but his ass swayed as he walked and the thin string of the bikini thong had lodged itself between his ass cheeks leaving the illusion of his ass being naked for Freya to see. He opened the door to the house and looked inside. "Well that's strange. There's just a single room in here. Look Lady Freya." And he was right. The whole house was just a single room with a single bed in the middle. There was a single cabinet that looked like a wardrobe. But being a VR the single cabinet could hold unlimited items if the controllers of the VR wanted it. But Freya and Joe would be at the mercy of the producers and their viewers. "I think you'd find something to wear over there Lady." He said. He had already grown accustomed to being overly polite to Freya. She seemed like a scary and intimidating woman and while Joe wasn't normally one to be intimidated by women, Freya seemed like one that expected her commands to be followed and Joe had never really been a leader. Plus Freya's body seemed stronger than Joe's frail girl body.

As they opened the door to the house the announcer's voice was heard. "And it seems like our contestants have found their home. They will spend the nights in this lovely bed together. Now if they christen the bed properly before the voting are through they will both get double points from the challenge and count as if they both won. If not the looser of the first challenge will loose double points."

Joe looked back at Freya and his body blushed at what the announcer said. Joe however felt quite aroused at the thought of making out with Freya in that bed.

Freya was loving the way the little redhead moved and submitted to her, not forgetting that she could have been her daughter in age. And she was fully pretending that Joelle was not some macho man trapped in a body like that. "Oh, well, lets see our choices then!" she said just before the announcement, frowning at the overly confident voice. "Somehow I do not think that breaking a bottle of champagne and calling it Queen Elisabed would count as christening..."

Walking around inside, Freya tried to see and touch everything, while still giving time for Joelle to reach the wardrobe or the bed, if she wanted. "Hurry up, girl, open this cabinet or loose the clothes and get onto the bed!" for the blonde would be opening the door anyway, and looking around inside. "But if you want extra points, you have to work for them."

Joe smiled at Freya's joke. The woman was as fun as she was beautiful. "I guess you are right Lady Freya." She was moving towards the wardrobe when Freya's commanding tone was heard. Joelle almost jumped and looked at the woman. She looked serious and threatening and Joe thought it better to do as she said. Either the wardrobe or getting into bed naked. As the thought of some girl on girl action really turned him on he chose the later option. Joelle climbed onto the bed and reached behind her back, Joe was already thinking of himself as a girl. It took several tries before she found a way to get out of the bikini top. The rest was much easier. Laying on the back Joelle was amazed by the flexibility of this body as she stretched her legs in the air and undid the bindings in the sides of the bikini bottoms. The tiny fabric fell away. She then looked at Freya, "Now it's your turn Lady Freya. I can't christen this bed alone." Joelle smiled at the woman.

At first she almost followed the smaller woman with her eyes, mesmerized by the power she seemed to have over Joelle. Little did Freya realize that it was lust controlling both of them. Still, the willpower of the CEO was enough to tear away her eyes before the first piece of the bikini came off, and instead the blonde concentrated on opening the only closet. She wanted to see its contents, and maybe find something to add to their christening value.

For Freya was now pretty sure that she will be kissing the redhead in no time. Not that she would need to get naked any time soon, but she did wanted to taste those submissive lips... and maybe not only the upper ones either...

Joelle was a little disappointed when Freya turned away. Was she not doing well enough? Was the woman ignoring her? Little did Joe/Joelle know that his need to please this woman was programmed into the body he now inhabited.

Joelle also didn't know what Freya found. The wardrobe didn't have clothes the way a standard wardrobe did. Rather it had a screen where the user could select an outfit and it would be fitted to the body in an instant. Some of the outfits were specifically designed for Freya and some for Joelle (the name tag had already changed). There was quite a lot of leather and latex outfits for Freya to choose from but also a few more mundane outfits. Freya also noticed a screen with toys. A large selection of all kinds of different sex toys were available. However it seemed for now that only a few dildo's were selectable. Other - more daring stuff would be unlocked later it seemed.

Joelle watched Freya and with almost begging eyes, "Please. Won't you come to the bed Lady Freya? I'll do whatever you wish." In Joelle's mind that would most likely be something like eating the woman's pussy, something the man Joe always had wanted to try but never had a girlfriend that allowed him to.

Whistling as she perused the selection, even the experienced woman blushed a little. "Oh, no, little one, you wont get it that easily. Let me get out of this catsuit, then I want to feel what you want to do to me in exchange for my kiss." Randomly choosing something that would leave her private parts free but still somewhat constricting, Freya tried to exchange her startup covering.

Then she would sashay up to the bed, hug the redhead, and let the youngster act out some fantasies. Then she would kiss the girl senseless, and see where that would get them.

For the businesswoman was really not into staying dominant that long into her supposed relaxation weekend. She was already missing a cabin boy or two, and some pampering, good drinks and leisurely swimming in the ocean. Little did she know that she would get all of that and even ten times as much in the time that surely would seem way longer than just a couple of days.

Joelle was laying on the bed when Freya approached. She saw the outfit that the woman had changed into and knew without a doubt that this was going to be a wonderful experience. She focussed on the woman's barely covered tits and only with sheer willpower moved her eyes from the tits to her face. She saw the woman approach and grabbed her into a deep kiss. Joelle was trying to be a little brave as he kissed Freya the moment the woman came to the bed. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue forth into the woman's mouth. She hoped that Freya wouldn't get angry but the woman seemed to overwhelm Joelle with kisses, deep and sensuous.

Joelle succumbed to the feelings of Freya's kisses and soon the woman had Joelle left panting on the bed. However the producers wasn't satisfied with the christening the two of them had in mind. Suddenly a very large - at least 9 inches in length - dildo appeared on the bed next to Freya and Joelle.

Freya panted after their kiss, finding hands in places that felt nice, so she wriggled a little more and kept stroking the little naked redhead a little more. They was now kneeling in front of each other, so she sat back on her ankles and took a big virtual breath. "Wow! This felt so life-like!" also more than a little surprising, as she not only felt her pussy and boobs reacting, with her whole body flushed with arousal, but there was an added stiffness and throbbing... in her clit. She moved one hand and checked, and yes, her virtually de-aged body indeed had an erect clit, surrounded by sensitive flesh. Not that it was any big, but still noticeable and visually there too.

Of course, her nipples was quite hard too, making all three nubbins the same size. But Freya followed Joelle's eyes to the materialized toy. "That is a quite nice one... Want to try it?" she was almost gushing her juices and quite ready to take it on herself, but what she wanted more was fuck the virtual female - thus a virgin to this kind of fun - to a shrieking orgasm with it. For Freya was sure that the lithe redhead would look very sexy with the big toy all the way in her pussy, stretching her body and showing up on her stomach... Also, there was no need to take too much care, so the blonde felt quite the stir in her core at the thought of fucking the other girl really hard and deep, which would surely bruise a normal woman.

Joelle looked at the dildo and then looked at Freya.. "N...no I... I don't want to try it... I've never done anything like that." She wanted to back away from the woman but she fell on her back on the bed. There was no doubt that her pussy was wet and ready to be fucked by the dildo and Joelle might have denied that she wanted it but her body needed to be penetrated. Trying to control the situation, Joelle took the dildo in her hand, "I... I could ... fuck you with this as well...." She said and then the producers added another surprise. The nine inch dildo grew. It expanded both in girth and length and became a very thick and veiny double dildo - it was more than two feet in length. Joelle looked at the latex monster in her hands and her mouth was agape in wonder.

Freya was on her way to lay between the legs of the backing up girl, ready to taste that pussy, wanting to feel if it was smooth and hairless, or surrounded with her red tresses. If it was tasty, and if it was wet enough. But she had seen the transformation of the dildo, and heard the voice of Joelle. "You could try..." she growled, before her mouth closed on the other girls pussy, tongue starting to lap slowly and lips kissing the redheads nether lips. Freya also shuddered at the changes of the toy... After all, if it suddenly grew when inside someone, when it was being pushed in by a hard grip on the base... It made her pussy throb.

Really Joelle couldn't try anything even if she wanted. When Freya's mouth closed on her pussy lips she let out a loud moan and laid back on the bed. She spread her legs for Freya to better reach the soft and delicate flesh between her legs. "oooooohhhh... yessss.." Joelle had never before felt something like this. It felt like she almost wet herself as she became very wet between her thighs. Without realizing what she did, she moved the hand holding the large double dildo towards Freya's head and her own pussy.

She was lost in eating pussy, trying to find out if she could feel the difference in virtual and real one... not that she had too much experience, but she indeed explored her sexuality in college. Well, this time it felt real too, and she was lost in memory, and new sensations.... then she was prodded in the forehead by a dildo. It almost pushed into her eye as she looked up. But then she just grinned, and went back to licking the pussy, while her left hand was stroking Joelle's hand that was holding the toy, her right one helped the end of the double dildo find the now wet pussy, and touch the girls clit - of course this made her tongue touch and lick both of it too.

Joelle moaned as the more experienced woman licked her pussy. She had never felt anything like this before in her life. She was in a whole other world of sensual sensations. She almost forgot that she was a man. But really she couldn't complain. Never had the man called Joe ever been in bed with such a perfect woman as Freya (or as Joelle). When Joelle felt the head of the double toy touch her sensitive clit, her body went taught like a spring and Joelle had her first ever female orgasm. She moaned loudly as her body spasmed at the wonderful feeling of the orgasm. She didn't realize it herself but her pussy even squirted as she began to cum. But even with an orgasm riding her body, Joelle knew that she was no where near finished now.... she wanted to feel that thick toy in her pussy....

The blonde was at first surprised then started laughing happily at the hair triggered redhead. Freya still had her face close enough that the squirting Joelle covered half her face. This made her laughing turn into a close mouthed snort, then giggling, before she retaliated.

Helping the younger looking girl with the toy, with one hand she moved her hand and the toy lower, the other trying to turn the end towards the still quivering pussy. Freya even lifted Joelle's hand a little, and pushed her legs upwards with her body, just to keep the redhead's hand around the toy when she tried to slide it into the post-orgasmic pussy... But Freya also used enough strength to make the intrusion smooth, and as deep as she could, before she pulled it back a little to just push with a little more force. Freya hand guided the toy, and hold Joelle's hand on it, to make it feel like it was the cumming girl who fucked herself.

Joelle felt the hand wrap around her own and guide the toy around. In her post orgasmic state she had little choice but to go with Freya's wishes. She felt how the huge dildo penetrated her pussy and while she was still holding onto the large toy she - with Freya's help - started to fuck herself.

This was a totally new feeling for the former male. Joelle had never had anything inside her and the feeling of the huge plastic phallus was strange. Amazingly good in a strange way. Joelle moaned as she fucked herself on the dildo and little by little she didn't need Freya's guidance to do it.

Instead guidance, Freya was now all for helping the young redhead fuck herself. Adding her hands to keep the curve in the toy, and pushing it just a little bit stronger and deeper Joelle would do. Freya was starting to get more aroused herself too, soon wishing that she had the toy fucking her... But what she had in abundance was time, and thus she happily assisted the other for now.

Really, it took only some light maneuvering, and Freya was pushing with her body, soon riding along the toy with her pussy, feeling it in her clit... Almost like she was fucking the redhead. Of course, it was Joelle's hands that gave the toy the movement, Freya just pushed at it to feel the friction, and to see how much Joelle would be able to hide from the length of the thick toy in her virtual pussy.

Back
Top Bottom