Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wolf Lives (General Request Thread) (NEW CRAVING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Super-Earth
CURRENT CRAVING AT THE BOTTOM!

This is gonna be... odd. I used to just post a thread every time I had an idea I liked, but I figure it'd probably be easier to just have the one and update it as I go along. Buuut I'm not quite sure how to about this, so I'll wing it.

So let me see... the basics. I am Fenrir, and I've been on Blue Moon for a couple years now. I've seen some talented writers and I've seen... less-than-stellar roleplayers. I consider myself fairly literate, and, seeing as English is my first language, my spelling and grammar are impeccable, if I do say so myself. I don't really have any preference for gender, or even race; humans, nekos, furries, elves... I can work with them all, if the story's right. I generally have a preference for modern-day settings, as I'm a bit of a stick-with-what-you-know kind of person. Smut's fine, but I'd a good story any day, given the opportunity. And I'm a sucker for romance. :p

I've been relying on a stubborn-ass phone since August 2013 due to my lack of a PC, so as a result, I can't reply through anything except through PMs and possibly threads. My Do's and Don't's can be found on my F-List, which can be found in my signature.

Now, plots. I've only got a couple, which either didn't work out or never got off the ground, but I'll update the list when I get some new ideas. Of course, I'm perfectly happy to hear some suggestions.

Etwas Kultur muss sein
(story, MxM or MxF, any species acceptable)

The singer of a struggling garage band finally bails out on his project, forcing the determined remnant to hold auditions for his replacement. This comes in the form of the local hermit, a foreigner with questionable taste and methods. Despite his quirks, he is accepted, and slowly but surely, they rise into the burdens and luxuries of fame. Or, alternatively, their differences force them apart. I'm open to improvisation.

Language Barrier
(story or smut, MxM or MxF, humans preferred)

Kind of an anime-inspired thing that I wanted to try. A foreign student is accepted into a prestigious boarding school in Japan, but he was sent in with no knowledge of anything Japanese; to communicate, he must rely on a simple translator app. The school valedictorian is assigned as his roommate to help him get oriented with this odd land. Romance, fighting, and drama galore.

So, uh, there it is. Let's see where this goes. I decided to add some pictures, to give a better idea of the type of characters I'm into. I'm still adding some, but... I dunno; like I said, I've never done a thread like this before.

Human, Male

Human, Female

Furry, Male

Furry, Female

Other:

EDIT:
At the moment, I'm craving a scalie of some sort, preferably a dragoness, for any modern-set romantic plot. Tall, well-built girl (a bit like this, I suppose) with a nice bit of class, because putting two opposing personalities together is always just fascinating. And dragons are the shit. So, anyone willing to give it a try, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom