Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 The Purge Anarchy ( Anyone Welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
So I’m half asleep due to a long evening yesterday but I figured to post this because out of all the movies I posted this would be a good base line for a good short term or medium term role-play.

I saw The Purge: Anarchy last night and I was pretty pleased with it. It had a good plot, had action, gore and didn’t have a completely shitty ending. Though I do feel like the first movie was a little darker thanks to that crazy well spoken bat shit crazy young man who was the villain in the first.

purge-anarchy-banner.jpg

I wanted to do a role-play about our stories on the night of the purge. We could make up a plot as the setting can also be anywhere in America.

My first basic idea after leaving the theater last night is as follows….

My character is a young female who lives with her single mother. The commencement’s starts and they lock down and then somehow shit starts to go crazier than it normally should and the two end up on the streets during The Purge. Your character is out on Purge night for whatever reason (you can make that up yourself) and finds my characters and saves them making them his responsibility for the rest of the night. We would have to role-play them surviving for the rest of the night.

I can also role-play as the original mother and daughter of the movie if your prefer it. I don’t mind. Below they are to the left.

pdc_purgeanarchy5.jpg

I did want a lot of action and romance, if we can’t somehow fit it in the 12 hours of the actual purge, there’s always the next day.

I did have visuals in mind for male characters to be portrayed, just psychically....the personality and everything else is yours to own and create and I am open to your own visuals if you have a pre-set character and like pictures as well. Just don't be upset if I don't like it and asked you to find another.

Some of my Turn’s On’s, Some of these I got from another member but she had such similar Turn’s on I decided to make a similar list tweaked.

Limits
-I mostly role-play vanilla sex, I don’t mind at times it being a little rough and I don’t mind minor non-com as long as it fits the story line.

Turn On’s
-Height Differences
-Rain
-Age Gaps
-Father/ Paternal figures (Doesn’t have to be incest but can be, just ask)
-Detailed Post
-Writing a good length I can work with
-Roughed Up (I liked when characters look bloodied up like they just survived a horror/action movie.
-Accents
-Romance
-Angst
-Meaningful Smut

Turn Off
-Any sort of weird kinks, scat, vore, mpreg
-Seme/uke (People shouldn’t stereo typed like that.)
-Lack of communication
-Poorly written smut
-Rape
-The use of vulgar words like cock, tits, pussy, ass……no there are others ways of describing the human anatomy, look them up….Google it.

While I do like the story for "The Purge" I have not seen Anarchy yet, and would not want it ruined. thus would rather do a completely new story/setting rather than playing the night form anarchy. (Did not fully read as I do fear there may be a spoiler ahead)

As for the well spoken pretty boy in the first one, yes, he is batshit crazy, but it's that dammed Smile that gets me.

As interesting as this sounds, I have yet to see the first or second, as life is busy having a kid, so my knowledge of the movies are limited to the previews.

I'd be interested. But would you be cool with me just describing? Sorry but using real pics creep me out

I might be interested in this but only as someone in the prowl. As a Judge Dred kind of character who uses the opportunity of one lawless night to bring his own justice. Could be a veteran of the military, or dishonor stably discharged from military, some psychological issues, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom