Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poke'mutation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuken

Super-Earth
A pair of big brown eye's opened up. An Erie white light flooded the room. He pressed his hand to his head. He could see his appearence in the reflection of the glass tube he was in. He had a long orange tail a pair of small, but powerful wings, and a pair of antenea sticking from his head. A doctor in a white lab coat entered in with a grin. She knocked on his tubing filled with liquid that kept him sedated, and under control. He looked to her. She was the woman who had been doing experiments on him for months. He use to be a human boy. He was a dragon pokemon trainer. It was during his journey's that he'd come up on Team galctic working with team rocket in order to form the perfect human/pokemon hybrid.

Team rocket thought it would be powerful. Team galactic said pokehuman metamorphasis was the next step in the human evolutionary chain.

The woman knocked on the glass again causing him to become alert. "Wake up Zentite. His name was Zentyu...or at least it used to be before they spliced his Dna with his poor dragonites. The experiments they did to dragonite the constant blood, and tissue sample they took all without aestetics. All the while telling him if he didn't endure it his trainer wouldn't survive. However Zentyu didn't learn this truth until they were spliced together, and he was able to access dragonite's memories.

"Look alive Zentyu. You have a new friend. Another one has survived." He couldn't see well from here, but it was definately a female. He couldn't see what pokemon she was spliced with though.

"You know of all of the splices you are the only one that won't comply." Zentyu or Zentite was the first experimentation, but when they thought they could control him, and tried to give him to a rockett trainer to control he rebelled, and destroyed half the building since then they'd killed lots of other people, and pokemon. And had some success as well. The others all seemed to be able to be tamed with time, but not him.

He hated these people, but this liquid kept him from getting free. If only...He'd make them all sorry especially that woman the things she'd done to dragonite were unforgivable, and that lustful look in her eye's when she turned to him always made him feel sick.

((How could I NOT post in this??))

She had been a promising young trainer, too. Isis was the pride of her family and of her little hometown, together with her Vulpix (at the time, named Amber Rose) and a team of fire Pokemon, she was virtually undefeated. That is, however, until Team Galactic began their testing. She hadn't know about it at the time, but when she rode into Esper City looking for a bustling town with a gym, she'd rode into her own destruction.

Team Galactic had already more than set up shop in the town, their thugs running freely and abusing Pokemon at their own leisure. Enraged, Isis rallied up a small group of rebels and fellow trainers to lay siege to the Gym that Team Galactic had made their base. They were not greeted by the usual wave after wave of grunts. Athena, the leader of this sect, played no games and immediately sent down her strongest members. Without hesitation, these generals and corporals under her command disbanded the scrappy team in no less than two hours.

Then darkness.

Isis' first memories after that were of the cries of Amber Rose as needles and scalpels sank into her beautiful fur. Then more darkness. Next came searing pain through her whole body. Then the raping and copious hands ravaging her still new, still tender body. More pain.

"Look alive Zentyu. You have a new friend. Another one has survived." The disgusting voice of the female scientist could barely rouse any sort of rebellious sentiments out of her now. Now, with one blue and one brown eye, Isis looked up from where she sat on the floor, six tails wrapped about her. Before her was a tube, one she suspected was not much unlike the one she'd left many weeks ago, and within it was a boy. Or what might've been a boy at some point.

She opened her mouth to speak, only to be met by thousands of prickling jolts of electricity through her body. Immediately, she put her head back down, large brown ears folding back apologetically.

Zentite looked across the room at the girl. "this room was usually where others came just before they were given a rockett, or galactic trainer to use them. And he had seen quite a few that had grown very accustomed with there trainers. Most of the hybrids followed there trainers every where, usually wearing a collar that sent electrical impulses to quail the urge to disobey orders. It was a way of taking away the rebellion while leaving the personality intact. He'd seen quite a few different successful experiments, and they all seemed to be more powerful than the strictly pokemon forms. He wondered why they would do with him? He wished for either death or revenge. He didn't want to spend the rest of his life trapped here. He hoped they would just kill him.

The doctor walked over to Ises's tank, and smirked. "So, you are the next one. Hm...i'm sure a male trainer will be very pleased with you. I will begin work to find you a trainer my dear. I'm sure you dont' want to have to stay here forever now do you. I bet you can't wait to see the light of day, and trust me if you ever want that to happen. You will obey the trainer who is assigned to you, and you will obey" She left the room flipping her long hair behind her back.

Zentite did his best to move. He'd seen so many of them. He just wanted to help one. He didn't want to see this happen anymore. It was then the grate of the vent in the room flew from the ceiling, and a ball of pink light floated down. It tilted it's head as it looked at Isis. Then looked at Zentite, and did the same thing.

It created a mental link with both. "Hello i'm mew wanna play?" Zentite couldn't believe it. "It was actually the legendary pokemon mew. If they caught him..." His thoughts turned grim in realization of how powerful they could become. "Mew you've got to run!" Zentite excalimed. Mew calmly tilted its head again, and turned to Isis. "Do you wanna play?"

Seth a half gengar half human male awakens in a pokemon center most inns not accepting him due to his status, even though he was a fully qualified pokemon and hybrid trainer he still got ridiculed and sometimes even was thrown pokeballs in an attempt to capture him, which made him eteranlly greatful for his dad's anti capture technology which his was a silver necklace in the form of ironicly a pokeball which hung from his neck as his purple hair stood spiky and a mess he grabbed a bag of pokefood and brought out his team which consisted of a haunter a duskull and a ghastly at the moment. After they ate he returned his team and left thanking the nurse joy for her hospitality, and began his journey to his next destination esper town ' Don't worry dad and mom i'll make you and all of atrum village proud.'

neokawar said:
i walk through the door ''hello'' no one answers so w8

If this role-play wasn't already dead, this would be a candidate for the biggest role-play killer of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom