Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Perks of the family business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuken

Super-Earth
Ferus suddenly sat up. He was in class when his professor hit him with an eraser. He had completely been lost in a daydream about him and the very professor she was gorgeous. He always found trouble concentrating in this class. He on several occassions had tried to stop crushing on her, but he couldn't help himself. She was intellegent, beautiful, well traveled. He was utterly smitten. He had bare
barely even talked to a girl during all of his high school career, and now in College he was going after probably one of the most sought after women of all time. She had declined many student's, and many members of the faculty some more than once. He never once even asked.

He just grabbed his books, and walked home like always. Except today there was a note on his door. It was from his grandfather. His grand father was a big time mob boss dealing in everything the dark underbelly offered. Prositution, drugs, illegal fights, sex slave rings, bribes...However Ferus wanted nothing to do with that life. He had abanddoned it long ago. However the onte only said to come to the warehouse. Which Ferus knew meant the general meeting place he sighed. He took his time getting there. When he got there he was bet by two large bowing men. They lead him inside to see his grandfather. His grandfather smiled seeing him. Though Ferus didn't return the smile. "What is it grandfather?" His grandfather smiled. "Ferus i want you back in the family business i just found the ticket to easy street." He handed Ferus a pill. "This is a powerful aphrodisiac. "It's so powerful it can intensify sex for whoever takes it...and that's not all. It's so powerful if just a smidgen of love juice is on it, and ingested by individual they want to give the pleasure to it creates a slave of the person they will lust for the flavor of that individual if you know what i mean. The only thing is i don't have the wear withall in myself to properly distribute it to the high business men that want it. They need to see a young face they are buying from." Ferus suddenly got an idea. It was the only thing he could think of. "How can i seel a product i don't believe in. Give me a sample to use, and...i'll come back in a week." His grandfather shrugged. "Deal."

Ferus took the pill coming up with his insedious plan. He didn't actually believe something like this could work, but it was worth a try. He thought of her as he produced the seamen, and rolling the pill in it saturating it in his love juices. It wasn't till the next day he put his plan into action. He knew everyday before class the teached used a to help with her headaches he cleverly paid a kid to steal them from her purse. About mid way through the class she stopped her lecture holding her head. She asked if anyone had any pain relievers. Ferus handed her the pill telling her it was a generic asprin. He watched as she took the pill. She continued on not shooting another glance. He even talked to her after class. She didn't seem to have any favorable disposition to him.

By the time he'd made it home he had forgotten all about it working. He was suddenly surprised to see his professor outside of his door. "Professor...?" He said unsure.

I am just observing. Not to sure how I can jump in quite yet :) I will try.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Tali. Oh Tali. Her long gold brown hair dropping down her back in a blanket. Her v-neck shirt showing her large, full chest. Her mini skirt barely coming to the middle of herthigh and the strappy heels holding her legs perfectly. Her teal eyes were peircing and her perfectly sculpted lips were not pushed into a tight line like most girls. Her books were in her bag, hanging loosley on her shoulder. She walked home, taking a hairtie, and putting her hair into a messy ponytail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom