Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evie giggled into her cuffed hands face flushing lightly, "Aww this is one of those first friend moments we won't ever forget!" Evie giggled more, beaming as she did her best to hug Squishy than tugged at Cynthia into the hug as well, "I am glad we met to Squishy, gee everything is so intensely interesting! " Than breaking the hug she got a determind pumped look on her face once more, "Nowwww! Let's go get those bubbles!" She than raced off to the bathroom feet thumping against the hard wood floors. She yanked back the curtain measuring a bit deciding Squishy would fit alright before she rushed to gather towels and soap.

Cynthia nodded. "Yeah they will be!" She said hugging Evie back. She did start laughing though at Evie's antics. She joined her in the bathroom still trying not to giggle. However she knew that the woman was used to it by now. She helped pour the bubbles and get the water ready before coming back grinning widely.

Squishy did his best to return Evie's and by extension, Cynthia's hug. He didn't want to injure them with the many spines on his fore arms, so he made sure to keep them facing downwards as he wrapped them around the two girls. He curiously watched as the women prepared his bath. He didn't know how it worked in the slightest, but the thought of doing anything that a human did was just too exciting for him. "Tell me Cynthia, would do you need me to do so that I can perform a bath?" He asked, unaware of how the word "bath" was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom