Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant male character seeking submissive female/shemale/transgender characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the title should say it all. Now, onto the rest of the stuff: PMs or threads, I control my character and you control yours, give me at least five or six sentences that give me something to respond to and work with, third person past tense preferred, scat is my only hard limit, and all other kinks are dependent on the scenario.

Now, what I'm mainly looking for right now is something with roughly equal amounts plot and smut, as well as both romance and BDSM. The main pairing I'm looking for right now is boyfriend/girlfriend, with a slight age difference between them, with my character being the older one. I want to do something starting off with light BDSM, but slowly progressing to heavier and heavier elements, with both of our characters learning together.

Now, a little bit of clarification on the type of character I'd prefer you to play: I don't want a doormat. I want a partner character who is independent and loving and who willingly submits out of love and trust and a deep feeling of truly wanting to serve mine. For shemale/transgender characters, I will clarify that I'm not looking for a sissy. I'm looking for someone who, for lack of better terminology, is confident in their femininity.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM, and we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: To add some clarification, I'm not particularly interested in younger teenage characters (15-17). I'm mainly looking for our characters to be in their early 20s on the younger side, late 20s, early 30s on the older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom