Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dark and twisted fantasies ( M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genx196

Planetoid
Hay guys thanks for stopping in and having a look. So a little about myself. I've been RPing for about 2.5 years now and consider my self to at least be semi literate. My grammar and punctuation skills are not perfect but I feel that there adequate for the job. As for my writing length I can do between 1-4 paragraphs but average 2, it just depends on the scene were writing. I don't expect my partner to mirror my post length and they should not expect the same from me. I find that if you try to match length you might just end up writing things just to write them and not necessarily move along the story. I feel as tho if we just do our best then the story will be all the better for it. That being said please no one liners, unless our characters are in dialogue! I've tried oneX liners before and it just doesn't work for me. So please be able to write at least 3 sentences, that's all I ask.

I will try to respond at least once a day, it will most likely be more than that but we never know what life has in store for us. I can be up to 3 characters in any given scene, any more than that i just find to be chaos and my writing begins to take a hit. I can do short or long term RP, quickly paced or long drawn out scenes. It just depends on your personal preference, and we can discuss all of that as we set up the RP. Now that you know a little more about me, let's get started.

So lately I've been craving some really dark and twisted RP. Something that has to deal with corruption and transformation. I just love the ideal of taking a pure person and twisting them through lust and desire into a dark parody of their former selves. I say person because it is true I usually play the antagonist, I'm very open to role reversal so it is I who is corrupted. Just let me know if your interested in that ideal. I would also love to do a bimbofication story if anyone is up for it. Below are a few plots and pairings I came up with, we can use those or come with our own. Their really just so you can get a feel for what I'm talking about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Son/mother
Father/daughter
Teacher/student
Student/Strict female teacher
Young male/milf neighbor
older male/young neighbor girl
Prince/succubus
Young male/succubus
Boss/secretary
Demon/princess
Monster/princess
Monster/warrior
Monster/priestess
Evil sorcerer/warrior
Genius nerd/popular girl
Father/daughter in law
Young male/best friend's mother
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legacy: MC would be the father of YC boyfriend. Instead of going away with your family this summer you decide to stay at your boyfriend's house. Your parents had some reservations about it but with a little of smooth talking by me they become ok with the ideal. No one knew that I had my own ulterior motives for letting you stay. I had secretly harbored desires for you from the first time my son brought you home. No one knew how little I cared for my son, to me he was not a man, just an annoyance. The beast way I thought to finally reveal this to my son was by stealing the person he loves most and Turing her into my personal whore. This RP would contain cheating, betrayal, domination, rough sex, dirty talk, and of course corruption.

Legacy 2.0: The them is the same only this time I would play the son and you would play the mother/step-mother/girlfriend of my father who you would be stolen away from.

After school: I would play a senior in high school who everyone thought of as the "nice guy". Always friendly and polite, never gets into trouble and all the teachers love. Little did they know that beneath the surface was a pervert, one that had desired the new young teacher (you) from the first day of school. After months of research and trial and error he had finally done it. He had found a way to make powerful suggestions videos. Ones that would essentially reprogram a person, and he knew just who to use them on. This would involve hypnosis, mind control, bimbofication, and heavy body modification. (I.E. plastic surgery, tattoos, piercings, things like that.)

Light or dark: I would play a young high school student in a small town. He grew up in a religious yet non oppressive household where his parents instilled a strong sense of right or wrong. It was a week before his 18th birthday and halfway through the school year when a new student (or teacher) transfers to the school. She is a stunning creature of unworldly beauty. As beautiful as she is MC can't help but feel that something is off about her, something evil. With good reason for YC is actually a succubus but not just any succubus, the first one Lilith. It had taken almost 18 years but she had finally tracked down her master Lucifer's soul. She had 1 week before it awakened. One week to twist and corrupt his vessel so that he would be wrapped around her finger when he awakened. This would contain corruption, transformation, angels and Demons, ect.

these are only three of the pots I had just so you could get a sense of what I was looking for. Of coures I'm more than happy to do variations of them or whole new ones. I love creating RP together with my partners so we both get something out of it. So don't be afraid to PM me if your interested in anything I've listed here or if you have your own dark plots and ideals you wanted to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom