Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serious/Immersive Fandom RP partner(s) wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMaiden24

Super-Earth
I supose its about time I made one of these......

I'm a primarily dominant female looking for a RP partner(s) (can be either gender, but males prefered) in a long-term, plot-driven, immersive Fandom based RP. Smut scenes are not a priority, and if/vhen they happen, they shuld be in the context of the plot. I am *not* after a sex-frenzy RP chaos vhere the plot is secondary. That said, if/when smut happens, it can(and shuld :heart: ) be intense, but it is not a purpose in itself.

Now this is a very specific request thread, so here are the requirements:

1) I wuld like my RP partner(s) to be literate (not in terms of gramar, I'm somevhat lacking there as wel XD, but in terms of descriptivnes and ability to vrite coherent, immersive sentences that let me vividly visualize the setting/action happening. I do *not* want my partner to be one vho writes one-liners 90% of the time, if he/she is, I'l quit the RP vithout warning. Also, if they are wel-versed in visualizing and writing-out REALISTIC fight scenes, even better.

2) Lore-familiarity vith the RP universe is necesary. Not to the point of picture-perfecting every detail, but no major deviations. RP has to be kept within the rule-boundaries of the setting, and respectful of the established "official" characters and events (in case of a movie/game universe).

3) At this point, I'm only looking to RP in four possible specific Fandom setings (no exception), listed from most to least craving one:

a) Deus Ex universe (cyberpunk, any one of the 3 games works, I am intimately familiar vith the settings in all 3 games)
b) Mad Max universe (post apocalypse, any one of the 3 movies works, I am familiar vith the settings in all 3 movies)
c) Andromeda universe (SF, I am familiar vith the series, especialy first 2 seasons)
d) Bladerunner (cyberpunk, mostly familiar vith the movie)

Thats all for requirements I supose.

Oh, and here's my F-list, so you can get the detailed idea of my preferred kinks.

Yours truly, IronMaiden, and I hope to find a good partner soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom