Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Role Play With a Submissive Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribabyslave

Super-Earth
Okay so I don't have an F-list or anything like that however if you read this post to the bottom you should find out everything you need to know.

As the subject says I play only female roles, most of them are submissive however occasionally I get into the mood to be the dominant one. I do not do pure smut. There MUST be a plot to go along with it.

Kinks are as follows
BDSM
Romance
Force
Yonger girl/older guy
Some humiliation

Absolute positive DO NOTS
Vore
Water sports
Scat
Anal (I know that 95% of you will click off this post now but I just don't like it. I won't do it in real life and I won't force my characters to go through pain that I won't.

Current Roles I'm interested in. The more *'s the more I like them.
Teacher x female student**
Female teacher x multiple male students***
Father x daughter*****
Big Brother x little sister****
Big brothers friend x little sister.

Notes for these. All can be consensual or non-consensual EXCEPT the female teacher and multiple students. It must be non-con.

I'm not into very many fan based rps however recently I have gained an interest in making childhood memories not so childish. So if you have any Disney or cartoon themed ideas run them by me.

Any other ideas or plots you have in mind PLEASE feel free to message me at any time. I do NOT do one liners. Short replies are sometimes necessary and I understand this. However if you are going to do less than a paragraph every other response you need not apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom