Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Possibilities are endless(1x1)*New Plots Added!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londier

Super-Earth
I've decided to completely revamp this board for my own reasons. ^^ I know I've been gone for quite sometime, but I'm back in hopes of finding two or three LONG TERM roleplay partners :)

Let me give you some background on me. I've been Roleplaying for somewhere close to 8 years. So, that being said, I tend to be very literate and picky with my partners c: I can post anywhere from one paragraph to six. I've gone over that limit once or twice but never posted more than ten. I tend to be very detailed, but I will not sit there and give you details that are irrelevant. I'm looking for long time partners, people that I can count on. I tend to get very attached very quickly, so please don't break my heart by leaving me hanging. I love to chat outside of Roleplay as well. It helps me get closer to you. Oh, and I only Roleplay through Email or Google Docs^^ Still interested? Read on then c:

--------------------

I'm looking for someone who can give me PLOT as well as smut. As much as I love sexy writing, I don't like for it to control my writing. So please. Let's keep a fair balance and only bring in smut when it makes sense in the plot. I don't want to break out in a random sex scene. My replies tend to be quick depending on what I'm doing. If I'm at home, expect a reply within 30 minutes of you sending the email. Depending on how long it is and how I'm choosing to reply, it may take longer. Interest STILL? Then go to the next section to read my Cravings and What I like to Roleplay c:

-------------------

I'm a Greek FREAK. I absolutely am Obsessed with anything from Ancient Greece. Whether it be Spartans, Mythology, etc... If we can come together and make a plot revolving around this, you'll have me wrapped around your finger. I just finished up a roleplay with this and LOVED it. So I'm itching for some more :)

I'm completely okay with Werewolves, Regular Vampires, the whole lot of supernatural things.

I'm also curious about how a Dexter Roleplay would work. You know, the blood spatter analyst? (;

I also love historic. Maybe a American Revolution Roleplay?(Something like Mulan I suppose).

My major craving that I've been having is Hunter/Hunted Roleplay. I've had a plot in my head for a couple of weeks, but unfortunately, the person I was set to do it with dropped out on me. If you'd like to hear, PM me and I'd be happy to tell you in detail c: It's basically just a guy who captures humans and sends them off on an island while he hunts them down. One of the woman uses her body to convince him to give her more time, and it ends up going MUCH farther. It's very Psychological, so be prepared. I started this with someone but they have left me hanging AGAIN. I seem to not be finding anyone who can write this :/​

RE: I have a New Craving

Would you be up for adding some sort of fantasy into this plot? Just to make a bit interesting... like mr soldier has to protect her from some kind of mythical beast or something like that along the way back to his king.

RE: I have a New Craving

I wouldn't mind. I was thinking having multiple beasts from a greek background(So, Minotaur, Cerberus, etc..)

RE: Desperate for a little fun.(1x1)

I can work with either of these combos
Football Coach/Cheerleader
Cowboy/Indian

RE: Could you be the one?

Revamped the board ^^ If What you want to roleplay isn't up there, feel free to ask me.I'm open to a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom