Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking Fantasy themed scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! This request thread will be a work in progress. Male here seeking potential partners for sex-based fantasy themed RP. Paragraph to multiple paragraphs post length preferred. Explicit description appreciated. I prefer to RP over PM.
As for setting details, I tend to play a barbarian character in a generic Conan the Barbarian inspired sword and sorcery type fantasy setting, hard muscled warriors and supple women clad in loin cloths and little else, but I'm open to far more than that. I'm seeking all manner of characters to pair with, but I do appreciate females with somewhat exaggerated curves; large breasts, wide hips, plump ass, etc. Think Frazetta style physiques, if you're familiar with his artwork. Fuller figures definitely grant you bonus points, but all figures work. ;]

All of my supplied pairings and scenarios are open to expansion and suggestion. Multiple characters are always a plus, but not required in a partner.

Conquered: Your character is a queen or princess whose kingdom is conquered by a barbarian king's horde, after which the barbarian king takes her throne and claims her as his prize, taking her as his pleasure slave and lover.

Offering: A shapely princess is offered to the barbarian king as tribute, to spare the kingdom the barbarian's wrath.

Barbarian x Queen
Barbarian x Princess
Barbarian x Warrioress/Amazon
Sorcerer Prince x Captive Princess
Knight x Captive Princess
Knight x Damsel

Also seeking any sort of master/slave type scenarios. Wanton warrioresses, sultry sorceresses, princesses, queens, damsels in distress. Keldan is perfectly willing to rescue some beautiful princess from the writhing tentacles of some primordial horror, granted she is willing to reward him with sexual favors. ;D I'm up for any sort of fantasy characters, be they human, elf, or monster.

Things I like include, but are not limited to:
Scantily clad wantons. Love sexy outfits that (over)expose supple flesh. Loin cloths. Jeweled thongs. Breasts bursting from bikini tops and too-tight, low-cut bodices. Jewelry and nothing else, etc.
Curvy women. Huge breasts, plump asses, wide hips, thick thighs. Supple, rounded bellies. Fertility goddesses incarnate.
Sultry partners. I prefer wanton lustfulness over shy innocence. Characters that are passionate about sex and open in their desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom