Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raped to order

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Lana had decided to award herself an evening off from planning the next mission. All missions were important, but this one was especially so given the political tensions. It was so important that, as the commander, she had decided to lead it herself. She’d left the base and walked the short distance into town, where she’d met some friends and had a drink or two.

It was dusk when she left them to return to the base. She strode along the street in her tight white skirt and dark blue blouse, her mind on the final adjustments to the plans for the mission that she would have to make the following day. Without thinking, she turned down a narrow lane that provided a short cut to the base perimeter. She noticed a couple of dark shapes ahead, but thought nothing of them.

As she approached, her gaze settled on the tall man to her right. He was dressed in trainers, slacks and a tight white t-shirt. Tall and muscular, he had rich ebony skin and a shaven head that seemed to glow.

‘Hello, luv,’ he said. ‘Where are you going?’

His thick lips moved in ways that at the right time and in the right place would have been very tempting, but now was neither the time nor the place.

‘I’m not your luv and I’m returning to the base,’ Lana snapped as she tried to walk around him.

‘Now, that’s not very friendly,’ said the other man, as he eased away from the wall to block her path. Dressed in jeans and a short-sleeved shirt, he was the mirror image of Ebony, tall and muscular, but white and with ginger hair that was cropped short.

‘It wasn’t meant to be friendly,’ was Lana’s tart reply. ‘Now please let me pass.’

The men looked at each other and then looked her over.

‘Not until we’ve taught you some manners,’ said Ebony softly.

‘I’m not the one who needs a lesson in manners,’ Lana replied, stepping back a pace to give her room for manoeuvre. She was fit and trained, she could take these two yobs out, it would be easy after her recent intensive training.

She was about to deliver a kick to Ebony’s knee, when a hand grabbed her ass. She spun round to find a third man behind her. He was shorter than the others, with a light olive skin.

‘Bit small for my taste,’ he complained. ‘I prefer something to get a good grip on.’

As he spoke, hands came from behind and fondled Lana’s tits.

‘Nice and firm,’ muttered Ebony, ‘I like them like that.’

‘But too small,’ mumbled Ginger. ‘My brother’s pecs are bigger than these.’

Lana tried to brush their hands aside.

‘OK, lads, you’ve had your fun. Let me pass now.’

‘Not so fast,’ protested Shorty. ‘Let me get a look at those tits.’

Before Lana could protest or react, two pairs of hands gripped her blouse and ripped it open, displaying her powder blue bra that pushed her small breasts up and out.

Shorty reached out and fondled her breasts, purring appreciatively. Lana’s attempt to knee him in the groin was thwarted by her tight skirt and she only managed a glancing blow. The man cursed.

‘So you want to turn nasty, do you? Looks like you’ll have to be shackled.’

He grasped the waistband of her skirt and, with a swift jerk, it was around her ankles.

‘Umm,’ he murmured at the sight of the powder blue thong, ‘matching set, nice.’

‘Enough of this,’ Ebony’s voice was commanding. He was obviously in charge. ‘Let’s get her in the van.’

Ginger clamped a hand over Lana’s mouth while the three wrestled her struggling form down to the end of the lane, where they threw her into the back of a dark van.

As the van accelerated away and jolted around the bends at speed, Lana shed her blouse, skirt and shoes, getting ready for the moment when they opened the doors. The van screeched to a halt, throwing Lana off balance. As the back doors opened, she was lying on her back, but conveniently placed to deliver a vicious kick to Ginger’s balls. He jack-knifed and went down like a tree in a gale. Shorty, in an attempt to evade another kick, toppled over Ginger, landing with a crack on his elbow. Ebony stepped around the mayhem and punched Lana firmly on the jaw, throwing her back into the van where she lay dazed. He grabbed her by her ankles and dragged her out of the van. She landed on her back and was dragged towards a small military style building. The rough ground tore at her flesh and ripped the back strap of her bra. Behind her she could hear groaning and complaining.

‘I’ll kill that bitch if she’s broken my elbow.’

‘Fuck your elbow, what about my balls.’

Ebony kicked open the door, hauled Lana inside and flicked on a light. Lana shielded her eyes from the single light bulb that hung from the ceiling. As she sat up and eased her back, she felt her bra fall loose. She pulled it off and threw it aside. Now was no time for modesty. As she staggered to her feet, she had a feeling that she had been here before.

Then she remembered.

‘This is the rape complex, isn’t it?’

Ebony grinned. ‘You’re a clever one and no mistake.’

‘Then you know who I am.’ Lana drew herself up with as much dignity as she could muster in her thong. ‘Stand to attention when you speak to me and call me ma'am.’

The only response was sarcastic laughter.

‘Have you forgotten Directive 47?’

Lana had not forgotten the directive. She had written it herself:

“Whereas the enemy is increasingly using rape in order to punish, humiliate and demean our female troops who are captured on their territory;
And whereas it is considered expedient to ensure that female personnel are better able to withstand such degradation:
There is to be a unit established whose task is to expose female soldiers who undertaken missions in enemy territory to the realities of rape in conditions that are as realistic as reasonably attainable.”

The unit had not got off to a good start. To begin with there was the problem of finding suitable personnel to man it. That had only just been solved when there were further problems. The first girl fell pregnant and it took a DNA test to discover which of the men in the unit was the father. The second resisted so strongly that one man sustained a ruptured testicle. After that, things settled down and the unit was so effective that it had to be expanded to include counsellors for the women.

‘I know what Directive 47 says, I wrote it. More to the point is Directive 47A, which exempts officers.’

Lana recalled only too vividly the deputation of female officers who had protested, forcefully and with some reason, that they couldn’t maintain discipline if they were liable to be assaulted and raped by the men they were expected to command.

‘Never heard of that one, luv.’ Lana turned to see Shorty holding his elbow.

‘Communications are shocking.’ Ginger was crouched on the floor doubled over.

‘We’re always the last to know,’ complained Ebony.

‘Well, you know now,’ Lana snapped in her most authoritative tone. ‘Stand aside and fetch me my clothes. That’s an order.’

Again the men shook their heads.

‘Sorry, can’t just take your word for it. We have to see it officially, in due form, before we can rely on it. That’s the rule.’

Lana brought all her will to the task of stopping herself shaking. She was in a trap created by the rules of her own making.

Ebony peeled off his t-shirt to reveal an impressive six pack. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and tossed it at Shorty.

‘Make sure you get some good close-ups.’

Lana watched as the phone sailed through the air to be caught effortlessly by Shorty with his good arm. He grinned.

By the time Lana turned back towards Ebony, he was naked, his cock dangling before him. He looked down and shook his head.

‘You’ll have to excuse us if we’re all a little tired, but we’ve been busy lately. We were only told about the mission at the last minute, as usual. It’s been quite hectic. You’re the third tonight.’

Ginger laughed. ‘Yea, that lieutenant was juicy.’

Lana turned to see that he was on his feet now, but still bending forward in pain.

‘We’ve mentioned it before,’ Shorty complained, ‘but no one gives us advance notice. Some security crap.’

Lana turned back to Ebony.

‘The Directive doesn’t authorise filming, so you can turn that off.’

Ebony began to rub his cock gently.

‘It doesn’t forbid it either, so we’ll carry on filming.’

Lana watched as his cock slowly grew. At another time and in a different place, she would help him with that, but that would be a time of her choosing and with her in control. While she was distracted by these thoughts, Ebony pounced. He whisked her off her feet and tossed her onto the bed, ripping off her panties as she landed. He fell on her, crushing her with his weight and fumbling to get inside her. His cock forced its way into her tight dry cunt, hammering hard with a frantic energy, while his hands groped her tits, as he whispered in her ear between gasps for breath.

‘I’ve seen the way you’ve been looking at me. … No good denying it. … Panting for it, weren’t you. … Must make a nice change for you to get a real cock inside you a man’s cock, not some fancy officer’s dick that’s as thin as a pencil, a cock to stretch your tight little cunt wide. … When you’re back from the mission, you’ll welcome me with open legs.’

Did he mean it? Or was this just part of the job he did, making out the victim was really enjoying the pleasure of being raped, threatening her with future visits?

‘Pig,’ she shouted back, ‘filthy pig, get off.’ She thrashed and heaved, trying to toss him off while using her cunt muscles in a desperate attempt to eject him from her, but his weight was too much for her to budge and her resistance aroused him to more powerful thrusts. Over his shoulder, she was aware of Shorty filming the scene.

Suddenly, Ebony let out a groan and collapsed.

‘You’ve shot your load,’ gloated Shorty. ‘Get off and let a man show you what to do.’

‘We told you to ease off earlier,’ added Ginger, who had now got his breath back and had come forward. ‘You should have saved something for later, like we told you.’

Ebony pulled himself out and gave Lana’s tits a painful squeeze as he climbed off the bed.

‘Who says I’m finished? Just resting between bouts, that’s all. Letting you guys have a chance.’

Ginger pushed past the others.

‘Let me at the bitch. She’s going to pay for what she did to me?’

Lana tried to distract them, hoping she could do so long enough to get out and away.

‘Think you can manage it, do you, with your sore little nuts? Maybe you should have a lie down.’

‘Yea, they are small aren’t they.’ Shorty zoomed in on Ginger’s crotch and made a playful grab at his balls. Ginger squealed and pushed his hand away.

‘Don’t worry,’ Ebony pretended to console his colleague. ‘Size isn’t everything.’ He looked down at his cock that was slowly descending.

Seeing her chance, Lana leapt from the bed, pushed Ginger into the other two and ran for the door. A strong hand round her ankle brought her crashing face down on the concrete floor. Before she could move, Ginger was on to her. He grabbed a handful of hair and smashed her face into the floor, as he pushed down his jeans and probed the crack of her ass with his cock.

‘So you think I can’t get hard, bitch. Well what does that feel like?’

He forced his way into her ass with one thrust. His hands pulled hard at her hair as his weight ground her into the ground with each long thrust.

‘I’ll show you,’ he gasped, ‘what I’m still capable of. And don’t think I’ll forget what you did. One night, when you out on your own, I’ll be there waiting and you’ll pay. One dark night, when I’ll have you all to myself.

Ebony and Shorty began clapping to the rhythm of his thrusts, matching his speed as he worked faster and faster. Pinned beneath him, Lana felt a low moan developing in his belly that grew louder and more urgent until he pumped his load deep into her belly.

He lay panting on top of her, his ear pressed against hers.

‘Being an officer won’t protect you from me. You’re shit, the lot of you. You wait.’

His taunts were interrupted by protests from Shorty.

‘Come on, it’s my turn, we don’t have all night.’

Ginger pulled out and moved back, allowing Lana to roll over and sit up. Her face was cut, her breasts grazed by the rough floor and one nipple was bleeding. Ebony’s excess sperm was oozing out of her raw pussy and mingling with the warm blood trickling from her ass. What, she wondered, did Shorty plan to do to her?

Still filming he circled her slowly, zooming in on her bedraggled hair and battered face, lingering over her small tits rising and falling swiftly as she gasped for air, before drifting over her belly to bald crotch. She drew her legs together, but he pushed them apart.

‘How sweet, the little lady is come over all modest.’

He handed the phone to Ginger who was still panting and stripped off. He may have been short, but his cock wasn’t. It stood tall and proud before him. He took hold of Lana’s hair, dragging her across the floor back towards the bed. Lana tried to get to her feet, but he moved too fast for her to keep her balance.

Shorty leant over Lana as she lay prone on the bed and began to stroke her. Lana shivered as his hands worked down from her shoulders, along her arms and then back to cover her breasts, his nails dragging over every cut and digging into each scratch. As his hands moved down over her belly, he snapped at her nipples, pulling and biting hard.

‘Bit stubbly aren’t you. I prefer a smooth crotch myself, but there’s no time to shave you.’

He forced his way into her cunt, first with a finger, then two, then three, finally with his whole fist, pushing and twisting. Lana bit on her tongue to stop herself screaming. She could not suppress a sigh when he pulled out, but the relief was only momentary, as he worked his hands over her thighs and down to her ankles. In one swift fluid movement, he had gripped her ankles, spread her legs wide and forced them up over her shoulders, sinking down and penetrating her. Lana’s mind was now detached from what was happening to her, aware only of the shadows falling on her as Ginger and Ebony moved around between the bed and the single light bulb.

When Shorty was finally spent, Lana sank back on the bed relieved that this ordeal was finally over. Or so she thought, because when she looked up she saw Ginger and Ebony, both now hard again, masturbating. Their cum sprayed out in unison, landing on her hair, her face, her breasts. Shorty laughed at the surprised expression on her face and flicked the final drips off his cock onto her belly.

As the others dressed, Ebony collected Lana’s clothes and shoes, which he dropped on the bed beside her.

‘There you go, ma'am. You know your way back don’t you.’ He checked over his shoulder to make sure the others were out of ear shot. ‘And don’t forget what I said. Got to rush now, we’ve got the sergeant to see to.’

The next morning Lana arrived at her office to find her second in command waiting. Knowing what she had been through herself, Lana had no difficulty reading the lieutenant's face. The realisation was mutual, for the lieutenant snapped to attention with a look of surprise on her face.

‘Not you as well, ma'am. Surely that’s not allowed. Aren’t officers exempt?’

Lana opened her door and led the way into her office.

‘It seems,’ she said, settling into her chair, ‘that there’s been a failure of communication.’

The two women shared a moment of silent sympathy for their experiences. It was broken by the sergeant knocking at the door.

‘Sorry I’m late, ma'am.’

The officers looked at her.

‘Don’t worry, we understand,’ Lana tried to put some understanding and reassurance into her voice. ‘How was it?’

It took the sergeant a moment to realise what Lana meant.

‘It wasn’t my idea of fun, ma'am, but the guys seemed tired for some reason so I suppose I got off lightly.’

She didn’t notice the look that Lana exchanged with her lieutenant.

Back
Top Bottom