Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidents Happen (Jinx & Crystalia) -closed

Crystalia

Planetoid
Almost two hours ago, Dani got quite the surprise as they packed their vacation car and found that with everything being packed between the four of them there was only one space in the back. As the oldest and the bigger of the girls, Daniella was told that she would have to allow her new step-sister to sit in her lap. There was no time to argue, her father Darien Banner was an impatient man when he had things scheduled out and his new wife hadn’t calmed that aspect of him down. Of course, she didn’t mind that much having her younger red headed step-sister sitting on her lap, in fact the thought aroused her. At 5'8 Dani found her shorter sister fit just right on her lap and she would have no problem being comfortable with her there long enough for the ride.

The only problem came with the fact that all this time Dani and her father had hidden one fact from both her step-mother and step-sister. And that problem was aching beneath the bindings that hid it currently. One of Dani’s hands had discreetly lifted and held the back of her younger step-sister’s skirt and the view of her younger sister’s bare ass had been the catalyst. The thoughts of what she could do with the younger girl caused her cock to harden and she smirked while the younger girl was distracted.

Dani had thought about this often really, wondering how tight her innocent younger sister was. She had only joined Dani’s family two months ago and Dani hadn’t met her until three months before the wedding. Five months had been spent thinking of taking her sixteen year old step-sister to her bed and fucking her brains out. That thought had her reaching under her own skirt and undoing the bindings that held her cock back and she sighed in relief when her cock was free. It was always uncomfortable when her cock couldn’t be free to stretch out when she was hard.

Now that her nearly three inches thick cock was free, she stroked her hand along the fourteen inches long meat as she watched her younger step-sister shift with bumps in the road that gave glimpses of the young pussy lips. She had the thought that the younger girl had to be asking to get a cock inside her with the fact that she was wearing no panties beneath that skimpy little skirt. That thought caused Dani to smirk as she pressed her cock down just a bit, pointing the head of her dick toward the young ass and a slight shift of her legs had her cock positioned just right that when the younger girl leaned back she would feel it against her pussy. “Why don’t you relax? You’re making my legs numb,” she told the younger girl with a teasing tone in her voice.

All the while thinking about the fact that this ride was going to be quite interesting since this girl was about to learn how to ride a cock and quite frankly, Dani didn't care if she was willing either. In fact, the concept the girl might claim she didn't want it aroused her more, course she knew the girl would be lying, if she didn't want to get fucked she wouldn't be nude beneath the skirt.

RE: Accidents Happen (Jinx & Crystalia)

Amy wondered secretly if her step-sister noticed her lack of panties. Maybe she should of wore jeans, mourned the girl, perched on Dani's lap. She stared out the window as the car zoomed down the high way. Hopefully this vacation would be more fun than last year. Then again, they didn't have a vacation as her mother was working two jobs. Which meant, she was going to have the most fun this trip. There would be guys there, cute guys and all the privacy she'll need.

Besides it wasn't like she was going to hang out with her family. Her mom deserved a vacation and she didn't really know her step-dad or step-sister. She was going to find some hot dudes to hang out with, swim in the pool, talk to. Have sex with. It explained her lack of panties, besides it wasn't like anyone was going to look up her skirt.

“Okay.” She sat back down, smoothing her skirt out. Adjusting to an older sister was a bit weird. Now she had to share her life. The 5'6 red head sighed as she shifted back. Then she paused. There was something hard and warm pressed against her shaved pussy.

She froze, turning her head slightly. “Dani?” She asked curiously, with a touch of fear. “What's...” And her voice dropped lower so their parents couldn't hear. “Dani, what's going on?”

Amy let her disbelief carry her. Why would her step-sister have a dildo? It didn't make sense.

Dani smirked as she felt her younger step-sister freeze and then heard the hint of fear as she was questioned. She watched the expression on Amy’s face as she placed her hands on the younger girl’s thighs, sliding them up toward her pussy and used her legs to force the blonde’s legs further apart as she lifted her hips just enough to cause her cock to rub against the young cunt even more. “What’s going on is simple, Amy. My cock is pressed against your hot little pussy which you obviously were inviting since you were so naughty wearing no panties.” Her voice remained silent as she continued, “And this is going to be our little secret because if you tell your mother or anyone else I will see to it the only way you have a roof over your head is if you and your mother have to sell your pussy on the street.”

All the while, her tone never changed even when she made the threat which was clear, “Now, slide back a bit more and tell me, have you ever been fucked, Amy? Ever had anything inside your cunt?” She was being crass and didn’t care about that fact, as far as she was concerned, she knew she held all the cards to this girl and her mother being happy and safe. Considering a few weeks ago her father had yelled at Amy’s mother for daring to touch Dani’s mothers belongings after Dani had a fit about it, it was clear that her father would take her side if ever anything happened. In fact, it was quite clear to Dani that Amy’s mother was extremely submissive; it wouldn’t surprise her at all if the woman let her father do anything he wanted to her and never denied him.

Well, as far as Dani was concerned, that was how Amy would learn to be, she would learn that Dani’s cock was the only one she would have inside her little cunt unless Dani allowed someone else to use her. Hell, maybe she would share Amy with her father, it would be an interesting bonding experience for daughter and father. That thought made her smirk, it wasn’t like in the past she and her father hadn’t both spent time looking at girls and commenting on their bodies, it was actually a very close relationship she had to him. They had even joked about finding some piece of ass to share but had yet to do it.

Amy let out a quiet whimper as she felt the head of the cock brush up against her cunt. She tried not to squirm, her hands pressed against the back of the back of the seat. She knew that Dani was right. As the newcomers to the family, no doubt anything she says would be under suspect. Who would believe her anyways? She could feel Dani's fingers as they slid up towards her pussy, under her skirt.

She slid back until her back was pressed against Dani's chest. “No.” Amy said very quietly, knowing that her mother was just a few feet away. “Just my fingers.” Her hands fell to the side, against the plush of the seat. “I was gonna this vacation.” She admitted, squirming slightly.

Amy didn't get why Dani had a cock but she didn't question it either. Not when they were in the car on the road. She knew she should have wore underwear but she was just too tempted. The hopes of finding someone cute to have the best night of her life dwindled. She'd be lucky if Dani didn't just tattle on her.

Dani heard the whimper come from the younger girl and smirked to herself, the fact that her sixteen year old step-sister was squirming against her cock also made her grin. “Just your fingers hmm?” She was saying this in a low taunting tone as she drew her fingers up, using her thumbs to part the young pussy lips so that as she shifted beneath the girl, her hard cock slid along her pussy and hit against her clit. “Oh you’ll still have a cock inside you this vacation, Amy.”

Dani laughed softly in Amy’s ear as she continued, “In fact, there’s a chance you’ll have multiple cocks inside your cunt, but mine is going to be the first and no one will touch you without my permission. You see, if you want to dress like a slut and practically beg for a cock inside your pussy, then I’m going to treat you like one. Now, lift yourself up just a tad, reach down for my cock and guide it to your tight little hole. If you behave I’ll take it slow, if you don’t… well let’s say it’ll be more painful for you.”

Dani honestly didn’t care if Amy was open to it, obviously the young teen thought she was going to be fucked during this vacation and was asking for it but as far as the older girl was concerned, she would be in charge of who took Amy’s holes and she would be the first too. As she waited for Amy to either do as she demanded or go against her, Dani’s right forefinger moved to tease her younger sisters clit.

The girl shifted uncomfortably at the attention her pussy and clit were getting, ducking her chin in. She had wanted to get laid during this vacation but not like this. She wanted to meet some man with a big dick. But not anymore. Not with the reality of what was going to happen to her in the car.

Amy shivered when Dani's breath floated over her ear. "I..Just you, please. I don't want anyone..." As much as she had thought about being fucked, she didn't want to have a multitude of cocks. She nodded to show she understood, eyes glued on the front of the car. So far, there was no movement. She backs up slightly, lifting up, hovering slightly. Then she lowered herself, feeling the head of Dani's cock against her pussy.

She was not prepared at all, the lips of her pussy spread for Dani's cock. Amy made a small noise of pain as she tried to take in her step-sister's cock.

Back
Top Bottom