Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unwanted House Guest (Pinkbunny and Crystalia) closed

Crystalia

Planetoid
Kira Maxwell was a senior in high school but there were few that knew anything else about her, none that knew about her home life. Truth be told, the girl of mixed coloring had been raised in an abusive home, her father didn’t much like being told he was having a son only to later realize that his kid was a daughter with a cock. He had no problem making it known that he hated her, while her mother attempted to be supportive but it got difficult for her too when all her friends commented about her daughter having a cock.

After a while, both parents became alcoholics, her father was verbally abusive while her mother, well let’s just say her mother took special notice of how big Kira’s cock was getting. By the time Kira was fifteen she was out on the streets more often than she was home, she had become quite the actress and thief. She could con the last dollar out of someone and she often did. Kira loved partying and taking advantage of the naïve girls that chose to attend, always looking for a new mark.

That was how she met Alicia Miles and wormed her way into the young girls home. The party was hot, she had been looking for her next mark when she had seen the far too innocent looking Alicia smoking a joint with someone while drinking a beer. It was easy to see the girl had never toked up in her life before that, her expressions gave it away and Kira had watched her, thinking about taking advantage when the girl got too drunk. Then she overheard one of the guys at the party talking about how rich the white girl’s family was.

Kira made a choice, instead of a brief enjoyment of the girl’s young pussy, she decided to con her way into the girl’s home and it worked. Her parents were overjoyed when Kira brought their vulnerable little girl home and after Alicia had been put into bed to sleep it off, her parents had talked to Kira who had convinced them that she made it a habit of watching out for others. She’d played the card that she hadn’t been watched out for so didn’t want someone else to go through what she had. Not that it was true but Alicia’s parents bought it and had her stay the night. Over the course of the next few weeks, Kira had become part of the family.

Anytime Kira wanted the car, she got it. If she wanted to go shopping she got money, she played the responsible card and offered quite often to drive Alicia places. So what if when they were alone, Kira’s hand went where it shouldn’t a few times? She was so good that when she heard Alicia trying to convince her parents that Kira was a bad person and shouldn’t be there, she listened to the adults tell their daughter that she was just acting jealous.

For Kira it was amusing how the girl had no one willing to listen, her parents, her teachers and even her friends seemed to like Kira and not believe Alicia. Kira acted for a while like she didn’t know what the girl was trying to do, but one weekend after she had entered Alicia’s parents into a special second honeymoon contest which they won, Kira decided she was going to teach little Alicia where her place was. Alicia’s parents told her that Kira was in charge while they were gone, even told Kira in front of Alicia that she had the right to punish Alicia how she saw fit and if things didn’t work to let them know when they got back.

Of course, Kira already knew how she was going to punish the sixteen year old white girl. She had warned Alicia once before that if she attempted to tell anyone about the way she was touching her that she would punish her. Well, one of Alicia’s friends had come to Kira and mentioned the accusations being made, she also assured Kira that no one believed it. Kira had been convincing as she suggested that Alicia was allowing her jealousy to cloud her judgment and make her feel the need to lie. She had convinced Alicia’s parents that if they didn’t handle things right their daughter’s jealousy could make her vindictive and thought that the weekend might help Alicia see that Kira wasn’t trying to take her place, she just wanted to be included.

Of course, Kira’s true purpose was going to be revealed to Alicia and that was going to start right now. The pizza had been ordered and eaten; Alicia had gone up to shower before bed as she always did. Kira had bought a few camera’s and set them up, one of which was in the bathroom giving her the chance to watch and wait. While the water was running and Alicia was under it, she had already picked the lock so it was ready for her to enter.

Kira was simply waiting for Alicia to be out of the shower and drying off, she was going to catch the younger girl unaware and naked, the girl deserved to be spanked and spanking her over the large bathroom counter where there were mirrors so the teen could watch her punishment come from different angles was precisely the reason she had chosen to start there. When watching, though the video camera wasn’t able to pick up sound without her turning on the microphone, Kira saw Alicia step out and smirked. Her cock was hard as she thought about what was about to begin.

Watching a few more moments, she set things down and picked up the handcuffs, collar and gag before quietly walking down the hall and without giving any warning she opened the bathroom door, stepped in and closed it behind her. “Well now, I warned you didn’t I Alicia? I told you what would happen if you tried to tell anyone did I?” Kira’s movements had caused her to move so that for the moment Alicia was pinned between her and the bathroom counter, for the first time the sixteen year old would get a hint that there was something else that Kira had been hiding. Considering this position caused Kira’s raging cock to be pressed firmly against the teen with only the fabric of her boxers separating them since the younger girl was currently nude. “How do you suppose I should punish you, little bitch?”

RE: Unwanted House Guest (Pinkbunny and Crystalia)

Alicia was only fifteen when the chaos happened. Graduating middle school as the perfect angel. Honors, and not a blemish on her good behavior she needed something to make her cool. It was a task as the year had just finished an a party was going down, so in a spur of the moment decided that maybe she would attend, maybe get some rep before going into high school. She was going to be a freshman all she needed was some sort of rep in which she would gain street cred as it was called. Have a few drink, puff on a joint and instantly become popular. At least that was the plan.

Instead it happened differently less than an hour in, three rinks and already toppled over a couch. Several guys circling her, she was too drunk to realize it. While anybody could have just left her to fall victim to rape, instead one girls had enough decency to save her ass. A girl that went by the name Kira. Alicia and her had never met before, but she seemed nice enough, besides after taking her home and the parents meeting her she was welcomed with open arms. They would not take no as an answer when inviting her in to stay the night and then continued to shower her with thanks, giving her access to their home, her own bedroom, free food and board, and even buying her multiple gifts. If she needed anything they would get her it.

In fact that had made arrangements to bay for her intuition to private school, the same one their daughter was going to attend after the summer had ended. A top notch private school and they had no issue spending money on the new girl staying with them. In fact it was beginning to annoy Alicia. Kira had been treated so well, and had so much attention, Alicia was a little hurt. However that was not the worst, what was worse was that Alicia, as naive as the girl was, could see that Kira was a leech. She was mooching off of the family's kindness with no plan to ever truly pay them back. Protecting Alicia, it was a one time deal, save her at the party, move in and become a mooch. Sure she would "protect" the girl but Alicia had been grounded anyway, not like she would go to another party. Still she wanted Kira gone, there had been no reason for her to stay longer than the night she first arrived, but she was still here.

Multiple times Alicia made an effort to get rid of her, begging her parents or even calling out Kira, but it was always ignored, written off as jealousy of the new girl. It wasn't fully, sure there was some but most was because she could see Kira take advantage of her and her family. Sure Kira did bring her home but it was all to get inside her home, like a vampire. can only come in when invited, but once inside you could not get rid of them.

As Alicia's birthday passed it was all focus on her, for a bit, until Kira stole the spotlight again, that was the final straw as Alica went off on her, got grounded longer and the parents immediately apologized for Alicia's behavior. Kira had them wrapped around her finger. A week had passed and finally there was going to be a day when it would be just Kira and Alicia, this meant war.

Still what she had not expected was Kira to show up so quickly. Her hair was still wet and dripping while her body glistened against the bathroom's lights.
"Get off me" She growled angrily pushing against the larger girl. "What is wrong with you, Brain wash my parents and now getting your sick jollies form watching me shower." She scoffed and pushed her way past the girl, it was somewhat tasking but it was a large bathroom. that was until her exit was blocked by Kira, pinned against the wall with Kira pressing her body up against her.
"That is a massive clit" Alicia snorted feeling Kira's cock pressing against her. She had never once met a futa before in her life, this would be her very first experience with one and also her first with a cock.

Kira watched the younger girl as she attempted to get past her, but despite her attempts found herself trapped between the counter and Kira’s body. Her cock was pressed firmly against the younger girls pussy and as Alicia made her smart ass remarks, Kira lifted a hand and slapped the younger girl hard across the face. “You and I are going to come to an understanding little Ali. You have tried to cause trouble for me and it is going to stop. Your parents said I could punish you and that’s exactly what I intend to do.” Using her body to keep the girl pinned, her hands reached for Alicia’s, rough and forcefully began to draw them behind Alicia’s back so they were together. Her grip was bruising, no matter how the younger girl fought she used all her strength to bring those hands together and snap the cuffs on them.

She hadn’t expected it to be easy but the challenge just aroused her more and as she finally succeeded, she smirked at the younger girl. “That’s better, now then, what do I want to do with you first?” As she was speaking, her hands which were still behind Alicia’s back slid down to squeeze her young, hot little ass. “I could have let those guys gang bang you but then I wouldn’t be here right now, would I?” She slid a finger inside the girls ass cheeks and let the tip press over the young asshole as she spoke, “If they had, then this right here wouldn’t be so tight, in fact they probably would have ripped it apart and you would have had all of them cumming in all your holes.”

She had made certain that the cuffs she had bought didn’t have a material that would easily leave marks, it would take quite a great deal for the fabric that covered the metal to have any chance of marring the younger girl’s wrists. Kira slid the boxers off her waist, without moving back much when it was time to release her cock. The boxers slid down to pool at her feet and now her bare, smooth cock slid between Alicia’s thighs to rub against her cunt, “Now, the question is, will you behave and do what I say Alicia, or am I going to have to tear your ass and pussy apart with my cock in order to make you behave?”

Alicia grit her teeth as she continued trying to focus on breaking free of Kira's grip. the girl was strong, much stronger than she would have suspected for a girl her size, but then, at the same time Alicia was not much of one to fight, so she was obviously weaker than most girls her age. As the cuffs finally snapped into place though she stopped struggling against the girl's hold, she did put a but more effort in possibly breaking the cuffs but she figured it would be pointless, they weren't cheap things and Alicia knew she would not be breaking them any time soon.

She narrowed her eyes angrily as she was slapped and tried to stare daggers into the girl, however that expression faded quickly as she felt the finger press against her hole. It felt really creepy , but not as much as when she felt Kira's hot meat slide between her legs resting against her pussy.
"Why do you have a penis?" Alicia asked her own body trying not to register the situation. "Are you some sort of freak or maybe a transgender, maybe that explains the strength."

Alicia really was not to great with a filter often saying what she meant before realizing what she had said. "take these off and get away from me, you already live here and my parents love you so don't start making my life worse."

Kira smirked as she looked at the girl, knowing that now she had her exactly where she wanted her. Despite the brave words from Alicia, she knew that she would break her and the girl would find herself begging for all sorts of things. “Making your life worse?” Kira’s hand reached up and she gave a rough tug of the girl’s hair, forcing her head back in the process, “Making your life worse, hmm? You are the one attempting to get me kicked out. The one that has been nothing but vindictive since I saved your tight cunt from being pounded.”

Without warning, Kira shifted and moved so that she was behind the bound Alicia and she forcefully bent the younger girl over the bathroom counter, her cock once again between Alicia’s legs against her pussy. “Of course, now I could very easily make you go missing and your parents would believe me if I said you ran away. I can do no wrong in their eyes, it’s quite arousing to know I have that much power because I saved your cunt.” She laughed as she ground her cock against the young pussy, one hand holding Alicia down, while the other drew back and she let it go to slap the hot little ass hard enough to leave a red mark.

She repeated this process a couple of times, before she took hold of her cock and rubbed the hard tip against Alicia’s puckered asshole. “Now… decision time, do I take this hole first or,” she slid her cock down to press against the virgin pussy entrance, “this one first… decisions… decisions. Which one should I take Alicia? Which should I cum in first?” Her tone was taunting, but the threat, the pure knowledge that she had all the power was in her voice.

Back
Top Bottom