Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even Teachers Can Be Taught (Yuna & Jacob Winters's 1x1) -- CLOSED

RE: Even Teachers Can Be Taught (Yuna & Jacob Winters's 1x1)

Anthony of course didn't bother to knock on the door as that would just ruin the whole surprise and even if it turned out that she was just sitting there he could apologize for not knocking while coming up with some bullshit excuse as to why he was there. What he saw was expected and unexpected at the same time, he quickly shut the door behind himself so no one who happened to be out there saw what Ms. Yagami was doing right now. She looked quite appealing in such a position he thought to himself as that confident little smirk came to his lips once more, his dark brown eyes taking in every inch of her body that he could "well this is a side I never expected to see of you Ms. Yagami" he said in a playful way "or should I say".

His fingers typed on his phone quickly sending the message little one? to her phone to and he turned his phone around showing her that the messages they had been sending to one another had been between the two of them. He wasn't quite sure how she was going to react to such a situation, she probably thought he was going to blackmail her by threatening her job or something like that he thought as he remembered what she said earlier about getting caught. While Anthony had a lot of wicked ideas running about in his head all of them were very fun wicked ideas rather than something as dark as blackmail, he hoped she would remain calm enough to actually listen to him.

http://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpg

Asuka had just finished taking the picture when Anthony walked in. Her eyes widened as she pushed herself off the desk. A nervous chuckle was the first thing Anthony would hear as she began quickly trying to explain herself.

"This ... this isn't ... um ..... "

As her phone went off, however, her eyes glanced down towards it. She hadn't even noticed Anthony had been holding his own, not until she heard fingers moving on a small keyboard. Her heart raced and stopped for a few brief seconds.

"... Wait a second. Does this mean ... ??"

Sure enough, both the message and seeing him type all but confirmed it. Her hands trembled as she slowly set the phone down. Poor Asuka was trying her best to keep mostly calm. But there were certain fears she couldn't help but be weary about.

"... Oh .. oh gods. Okay. Um .... you're not ... going to bring this up to anyone, are you? I ... I feel like I need a drink all of a sudden."

This was definitely much more than she had expected. Her hands managed to find the arms of the chair as she sat down on top of her clothes, beginning to take quick but deep breaths to keep herself calm. If it was any help to Anthony, she hadn't at least tried to dart out of her door despite being half-nude. But it was clear this was something she hadn't quite expected and was still in shock about finding out.

However, her lack of denying anything hinted that there were some positive reactions going through her mind.

First came the shock on her face at seeing him as he looked at her in such a position then came the big surprise as she saw what he had on his phone. The realization seemed to set in within a few seconds as she read the messages and then the shock set it which wasn't much of a surprise, the first words to come out of her mouth were as expected asking if he would tell anyone, the tidbit about needing a drink did make him laugh softly. "Calm down little one" it was what he always called her but the difference was this was in person and she could hear the charming confidence of his voice, her pet name did not signify age as dominants could be far younger than their submissives it was just a name for affection.

"I have no intention of telling anyone about this because that is not their business unless you wish it to be" this was not the same Anthony she knew. He walked towards her and reached his hand down to gently grasp her chin "this relationship is between us, I trusted you by showing you who I am and I hope you can trust me in the same way", he knew that their relationship was forbidden by the school and frowned upon by others but he did not care. He caressed her cheek gently as he smiled down at her encouragingly "there is no need to over think things my pet just do what feels most natural, if you think too much you end up denying yourself the things that you truly want", he spoke with experience and confidence as was expected of a dominant even if he was the younger of the two.

http://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpg

A long sigh of relief left Asuka's lips as Anthony agreed to not tell anyone about this. There was an almost instant change in how quickly her body began to relax from that answer, in fact. Her head bowed in appreciation as she smiled up at Anthony. "Thank you. Really. So .... " Her fingers gently danced along her desk. Now there was the fact of what to do now. This was definitely not something either of them could just forget about, especially with them having already exchanged vows and even made a contract online. With a simple gesture, her hazel eyes soon met Anthony's.

"I do trust you, yes. But ... where exactly do we go from here? You still have your own obligations for school and I have mine for teaching. I ... I mean obviously we still keep this discreet but like ... do we make an actual written contract? Keep the one we have?"

She went silent yet again, mainly to think and figure what he meant about doing what felt natural. She did have some guesses and ideas, mainly due to all the roleplays she had been in and bits of erotic literature she'd read. At the same time, she didn't want to be too hasty. All the same, if he was practically encouraging it ... then ... maybe she could consider paying heed to the words. Before that, however, she opened her phone and went to her picture gallery, letting him see that she had managed to get the picture of her rear before he had walked in.

"I um ... I have to admit. I didn't really want to stop earlier. It ... it felt so amazing, even if it was inappropriate to put myself at such a risk. Would .. would you want to watch with your own eyes this time?" she offered, feeling her cheeks darken yet again. With how much she was blushing, it was a miracle she hadn't yet caught a fever.

Anthony was glad to see her relaxing at least somewhat, if she couldn't even relax he wasn't sure how this would work out, her questions about where they would go from here were understandable and a bit cute at the same time. "We do not need to worry about our obligations to others because they do not interfere with our relationship my pet" he said with that encouraging smile still upon his face. "True will we have to keep it a secret but it does not mean that it has to interfere with our daily lives, you will still be a teacher and I shall still be a student in the eyes of everyone else" he explained calmly. "I will not use our relationship as a way to gain your favor, my work has always spoken for itself thus there is no reason for me to attempt something so low, as for a contract I believe we can continue with our current one and change it if we wish to in the future".

It must be odd seeing the laid back somewhat sarcastic Anthony acting so different but this was him just a different side to it all, "as for watching it in person I would like that very much little one". His eyes were alight with lust as his thumb brushed over her lips softly "place yourself upon the desk and show me what is mine, touch yourself until you cum once again knowing that your master's eyes are upon you and you alone". His order firm but not harsh as there was no need for him to be harsh when she was clearly eager to do so herself, he took a seat in front of her desk watching her with a hungry gaze as if he were a predator and she were the prey "and tell me another of your fantasies, give me details I love juicy naughty details".

Asuka nodded in agreement with Anthony's verdict. She played the words over a few times in her head to make sure it seemed like a good idea. After about the third time of double checking, she gave an affirmative up and down motion of her head. "Yes ... true. It does make sense, I suppose. A...alright then." She hadn't really been worried on Anthony abusing his powers as it were. The concern about their relationship was something she had feared much more about. But he had sworn that wouldn't be a problem. She'd trust him to keep his word. And if he didn't ... well ... the contract would be null and void as that was part of it. And he did seem to have a really good amount of self-control with himself so .. yes. Somehow, this could work.

Part of her almost wondered if she was going crazy for even maintaining this relationship. Shouldn't she try to break it off?

"No. The reason you agreed to this in the first place was because you wanted it."

The new side she was seeing of Anthony was definitely a unique one to note. But Asuka wouldn't complain either. It was nice to notice, see, and hear all for herself. If he was truly like this, she'd feel even more comfortable about being his subservient slave.

His voice got her attention once again as she looked back into Anthony's eyes. Her hands took the phone and placed it down upon the chair, not wishing to sit on it. Next, she opened a nearby drawer and grabbed two Sharpie pens that had been out of ink for quite a while. She then got on top of the desk, lied down in a comfortable position, and parted her legs.

The Sharpies were the more wider types than long to help keep her intact and not break herself. They fit in with relative ease. A long sigh passed her lips as her right hand held onto them both firmly, beginning to pump them in and out of herself.

"Ngh .. I've ... thought of our first time a lot. When .. you truly claimed me, took away my .. my barrier. I've wondered if you'd use anything like a blindfold, restraints, any tools to add on a more erotic touch. Mmm ... " Her head tilted back as her nipples began to harden again. The sight of the Sharpies slipping in and out easier plus her juices all but revealed she had gotten aroused in a matter of minutes.

"With or without those, though, it ends up the same. In the end, you ... you always penetrate me. It starts out slow and sensual. After you let my body adjust, you go faster and get a bit rougher with me. You ... you lean down and lick one nipple while massaging the other, all while still ravaging me. It's .. a bold move but you also usually cum inside."

Mainly because she'd never needed it before, Asuka wasn't on birth control. Now that she knew her Master was likely about ten to twenty minutes away if not less, however, that would probably need to be taken care of. It was definitely an idea that she tucked away in the back of her mind.

"Oh gods ...mmf ... it feels so good. Ahhhh ... ohhh .. d-do .. do you like this?" she inquired, switching from watching her pussy accept the Sharpies to gazing at Anthony, knowing he was not only watching this but enjoying it as much as she was.

Anthony had been expecting her to use her fingers but instead she grabbed sharpies to plunge into her hot wet depths, he watched eagerly as she pumped them in and out. The fantasy of their first time together was one that he had often thought about as well, her mention of a blindfold and restraints had his pants tightening rather quickly as they tried to contain his aroused cock forming a sizable bulge within his jeans. He licked his lips as she continued on explaining how he would take her and eventually cum inside of her, his gaze focused solely on the markers driving inside of her aroused little pussy faster now, her question of whether or not he liked this should have been answered just by the lustful expression upon his face. "I do like it little one, you are a very sexy woman" he said as he stood from his chair "keep going until you cum all over those markers while imagining they are my cock slipping inside of you" he ordered softly as he stepped closer to her now.

He could easily have touched her if he wished to do so but for now he did nothing of the sort, "I have often thought about our first time together as well" he admitted to her now. "I imagined handcuffing your hands together behind your back" he began to circle around her slowly as he enjoyed himself "I thought of placing a ball gag in your mouth and letting you moan into it as I took you" he whispered into her ear from behind. "My free hand tangling into your hair pulling on it firmly each time I entered your eager little pussy" his hot breath on her other ear as he continued circling, "I'd talk dirty into your ear making that tight little pussy of yours grip my cock even tighter as it plunged into your hot depths". He was looking into her eyes now "your body would tremble and you'd scream into the ball gag as loud as you could only to have it muffled as you came upon my cock and I came deep inside of you", he was heightening her arousal trying to make her cum even more explosively than she had earlier.

Her smile widened as soft but audible pants began to mingle in with her replies. "I .. I'm so glad you do ... ngh ... Master. Ohhh .... " Her eyes closed as she continued sliding the markers in and out. It wasn't needed, she knew. But Asuka had always found her imagination to be better when her eyes were shut as opposed to open. Sure enough, the sharpies switched forms in her head soon enough. She had been taught anatomy before and remembered the way a man's member looked. Her head imagined the two markers merged into one, thinking of that larger, wider item as Anthony.

"Ahh ... ohhhhh gods!"

As Anthony took his turn to reveal his own fantasies, her heart raced. Each revelation and new detail worked to turn her on more. She would have gladly accepted if he used bondage-related items or not on her. But the fact he wanted to made both of their desires all the more erotic. By the time he finished describing all he'd wanted to do with her, Asuka felt herself close to yet another climax.

"M-master ... mmmf! I ... I don't know if I want to --- if I can --- stop. Even after I cum ... I feel I want to, have to, keep going. Yes ... ohhhh gods yes! So good .... so close ... !!"

"You don't have to stop little one, I am enjoying your erotic show quite a bit" he said softly before beginning to circle her again, he knew she was close and he wanted to give her that little extra push over the edge. "You can go on as long as you like fucking yourself and cumming for your master" he said from behind just as he stopped walking, his hair sliding into her hair gently before grasping it firmly. Anthony was controlled and practiced as he pulled upon her hair just enough to cause her head to jerk but not so much that it hurt badly, she might feel a slight sting but in her current state he doubted that would even register. His other hand slipped around her body so he could cup one of her breasts softly squeezing it, "you're such a naughty little thing and I love it" he whispered into her ear before he nibbled on it and his hand gave another sharp tug to her hair.

Every movement of his was designed to make her want more, to make her body feel his dominance and be aroused by it, he wasn't Anthony right now he was her master. "I may even touch you instead" he teased as he cupped her other breast now, "would you like to feel master's fingers dancing along your soaked little pussy? feel them pinching and rubbing that sensitive clit as you imagine me doing so much more?". Anthony loved dirty talking as it just made things so much hotter "you'll of course have to pleasure me as well my pet as you can't be the one having all of the fun, I think your moaning mouth could be put to good use in that situation" he said playfully.

"Mmm, thank you. I'm ... ahh ... glad you're enjoying it so much." Each new word, compliment, sentence, - anything that Anthony was saying - only added more fuel to her fire. Her fingers moved the markers in and out faster. They began slipping in so far they usually rubbed along her hymen but never broke it. Each time the tips of the sharpies touched her barrier, she thought about it being Anthony. The thoughts made her hips buck as she groaned and moaned out loud in delight, her nipples and clit all hardening with little effort.

As much as part of her was curious about why she had wanted this so bad, the other didn't give a damn. It felt right .. good ... amazing. So she would enjoy it.

While she didn't notice the grip on her hair as much as she could have, it did still register. A low wince passed her lips but her body stayed relaxed against his grip. Her breaths and pants became heavier as he teased and tempted her with the possibility of touching her body. The sensation of him groping a breast made her wetter as she whimpered in delight from the feeling.

"Anything ... mmf ... Master would wish to do is more than fine with me. Everything ... so far .... feels amazing. Hah .. ungh! I'd -- of course -- return the favor and please you. That was another thing I've thought of .. my ... " Her cheeks blushed more but Asuka still finished the sentence. "My ... first blow job and hoping ... it can be good for us both."

Her entire body was wildly convulsing. The combination of her replies and his were driving her wild, making her hot and wanting for more. All the images that had tantalized her mind seemed to get stronger. Her muscles squeezed around the sharpies, her head tossed back and before she could control herself, Asuka let out a loud scream signaling she'd came.

Despite that, though, she didn't cease. If anything, she fucked herself faster, as if trying to get a second orgasm to mingle in with her first.

Anthony was surprised at how loudly she screamed out as she came for him a second time, she had been so quiet and careful during the first one in class which might have made this release all the better. She really was a naughty little thing he thought as she continued to fuck herself with those thick sharpies at an even faster pace now, his hand slipped underneath her shirt now and his palm rubbed against the hot flesh of her stomach slowly traveling upwards. "After you cum a second time you are going to stop my pet" he whispered the order into her ear firmly as he gave her a little tug upon the hair "only for a little bit so we can position you for your first blowjob" he said playfully as his hand reached her bra covered breasts. He didn't hesitate to pull the bra down letting her lovely breasts become exposed underneath the shirt she was wearing, his hand cupping her breast once more but this time his thumb and index finger meeting at the center to pinch her erect nipple lightly.

"I can't decide if I should allow you to touch yourself as you suck my cock" he nipped at her ear gently as he began to roll that hard little nipple between his fingers. "I think if you are touching yourself you won't be able to focus on pleasuring me and when you are servicing your master that should be your main focus" he explained in a lustful tone as he gave her nipple a light tug before giving it another pinch. "Maybe if you are a very good girl I will let you cum a third time" he said in a teasing tone, by the end of their little session he suspected that Ms. Yagami would be exhausted in the best of ways. She would need to spray some air freshener or open a window if she wanted the smell of her juices to leave, it was so thick he wouldn't have been surprised if someone outside of the office could smell it, "bring your fingers to your clit as you fuck yourself and I promise the second orgasm will feel even better than the first little one".

An inward curse echoed in Asuka's head. This was one of the few - maybe only - times she was beginning to wish she had actually tried to sneak some of her sex toys into the school. She had a few that would allow her to easily focus on Anthony while simultaneously getting pleasure. Unfortunately, he had a good point. Even the young asian teacher wasn't sure if she could focus while still fucking herself. But it definitely didn't mean she wanted to stop, oh hell no. The desire to be selfish for a bit longer made her slow down just a bit; long enough to heighten the pleasure. If she really had to cease after the next orgasm, she was going to make damn well sure it was worth the possibility of not being able to touch herself or cum for a while.

A slow nod would be seen as Anthony advised her to rub her clit. Lewd moans and groans continued to elicit as her nipple got tugged and pulled.

"Mmmf .... ohhh Master. So good ... ahh!"

Her hips bucked up against the sharpies, making her pants and breaths louder and more erotic in sound. Her left hand trailed down and began slowly circling on her clit. The sensation was like a jolt of electricity, making her fuck against the markers even faster.

"Ohhhh! Oh yes! Mmmmhhh!!"

Her eyes closed tighter as her body tensed up. Another set of mental curses raced through her head. Even though Asuka had been trying to hold back, she was already close yet again! But just to keep being selfish for a bit long, she tried desperately to restrain herself.

It wasn't a surprise to Anthony that she was so aroused, she probably didn't think much of it but in his experience the fear of being caught was quite the turn on especially for those that kept their submissiveness a secret from everyone but their dominant. The fear of being caught heightened the senses as they were always on edge about being caught which meant heightened pleasure as well, her pants and moans were getting more intense and he imagined she could have some less experienced young men cumming in their pants just from hearing them. He could see that she was trying to draw out her pleasure but he wasn't going to let her do that as that was cheating he thought to himself playfully, his hand freed itself from her hair now and slipped underneath her shirt as the other was continuing to tease her rock hard nipple.

His other hand grasping her other breast now cupping it softly before he gave that nipple the same treatment, "such a naughty girl you are" he whispered into her ear as he pinched both of her sensitive nipples at the same time. "Getting all soaked as you fuck yourself with those markers, it's getting you all hot and bothered that someone might see you acting so slutty doesn't it?" he asked in a teasing tone before tugging on her nipples a bit firmer now. "You get off on the idea of others seeing you and wanting you don't you? that's why you imagined your coworkers pinning you down and fucking you like an animal" he growled softly into her ear before giving it a little nibble. "Cum for me naughty girl, let your body explode and your juices flow once again" he ordered in a stern tone though he doubted that he even needed to order her to cum.

"O-ohhhhhh!"

Asuka's head tilted back as her juices began to coat the markers faster. Her head moved from side to side as she panted and whimpered. Each thrust of the sharpies tempted her to go on and cum. But she didn't want to, not yet! Clearly though, her body wasn't the only one wishing for the asian to give into the temptation. As her Master spoke up again, he not only encouraged her to reach her next climax but teased her about her own fantasies. Those alone did their jobs as she felt her climax closer now, probably seconds away.

"I ... well ... I guess. A part .. of me ... does, yes." she murmured, barely able to reply to his inquiry on wanting to be found and ravaged. It still took her aback. Why did she like such a thing? How could she? Was it even right for her to feel such things?

Asuka never got to figure herself out. The lewd but realistic imagines tormented her mind for no more than a few minutes before her body tensed up again. As if even her own body was heeding Anthony's words, she came at about the same time he gave her the command. Her head tossed back as she cried out in pleasure yet again, bucking against the sharpies a few times before slowly opening her eyes.

Her pants and breaths were still very quick and she was in a world of bliss and afterglow. As content as she felt, however, Asuka hadn't forgotten the order. Her hands gradually moved away from in between her legs as she shakily turned around to face Anthony. The markers, however, stayed inside her. But she didn't make any sudden moves to try to pump them in and out anymore. Her focus was solely upon her Master and him alone. Her heart raced as she tried to mentally prepare herself for the next task, knowing what was about to happen. Still, she was a bit anxious on whether she'd do well or not.

From what she had read, the only real way to mess up - or easiest one at least - was biting. But she had no intentions of doing that so she felt relatively confident. At the same time, she knew that only time would truly reveal how everything would go.

With the small amount of time that Anthony had spent with Ms. Yagami so far it was fairly obvious that she had never experienced anything like this before. He knew that she was a virgin but it seems that she had never experimented with public masturbation, physically she was ripe for the taking and he would be the lucky one that got to take every cherry that she had he thought lustfully as he watched her cumming once again. He didn't say anything about his order as he wanted to see if she could actually control herself enough to begin or if she didn't have enough control and did whatever she wanted, she pleased him by managing to stop herself from continuing and instead turned to face him now. He gave her and encouraging smile as he reached down to caress her cheek softly, he could see that she was a bit nervous which was to be expected "now it is time for you to experience the pleasure that is pleasing your dominant" he said in a confident tone.

He continued to caress her cheek as he used his other hand to undo the button to his jeans and then open them up, a little fishing and soon enough he would free his length from the confines of her pants and boxers. He was a good size at eight and a half inches nothing big enough to brag about like a porn star but he definitely had more than the average joe, "you will use your mouth and hands until I cum" he ordered firmly. "When I do cum little one you are not to let a single drop spill out or I will punish you" he didn't let her know how he would punish her because he knew her imagination would run wild thinking about all the things he could or would do to her as a punishment. With her current position she was easily able to reach him so he didn't bother to move as he didn't mind standing as she used her mouth "at some points I may grab your hair or help press you down but I won't push you farther than you can handle, to make me slow down or stop simply place your hand against my stomach".

Back
Top Bottom