Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Even Teachers Can Be Taught (Yuna & Jacob Winters's 1x1) -- CLOSED

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
http://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpg

Beep! Beep! Beep!

A low groan elicited from the lips of a young Japanese woman as her alarm clock continued to buzz and echo in her ears. Her hand fumbled around a few times before finding and hitting the 'Snooze' button, succeeding in making the damn thing shut off. Her arm moved back to her side as both hands raised up and began rubbing at her eyes. Slowly, the twenty-five year old Asian began to sit up, finally getting off of her bed and standing on her feet.

"Another morning, another day." she murmured softly, stretching her body out for a few moments before pulling the nightgown that had been on her off her skin, leaving her completely nude.

Thankfully, she lived alone so it wasn't like she ever had a real concern about being seen.

Her feet then began to guide her out of her bedroom and into the bathroom. With the knowledge that she had an hour and a half to prepare herself, Asuka wasted no time in turning the shower on and stepping inside once the temperature was at a nice temperature; never too hot but certainly not too cold. Her head tilted back as she allowed the water to cascade down her neck and every inch of her body.

Miss Asuka Yagami was a professor of English literature at the University of Minnesota. It was rather ironic in a way. She had been born and raised for most of her life in Japan, yet she was teaching her second language. However, she spoke it almost perfectly; well enough that no one guessed she never used to speak it.

Her age, on the other hand, had given poor Asuka quite a bit of hell since she started teaching. Many had either taken her too seriously or not enough. Many thought her to be a fluke despite Asuka being relatively fresh out of college herself. She had never gotten too strict but at least enough to prove that she was quite able to handle herself and her obligations as a literature teacher. It had only came in the form of having to raise her voice slightly. And when that hadn't worked, she picked up a yardstick and smacked it against the blackboard.

She'd never dare use it against the students, of course. But the startled reaction had always worked and gotten them silent when it was needed. Luckily, however, Asuka had never really needed to resort to those methods since her first day of teaching.

An amused chuckle left her lips as she realized how much she'd changed over the past several months. Now, the school year was coming to a close, with only about three or four months remaining before she was done and summer would begin.

Funny how time flies, hm? she inwardly mused, turning off the water as her shower finished up. As Asuka walked back into her room, she saw that her clock now said, in red digital numbers, 06:15. She nodded to herself and went back into the bathroom, taking about ten more minutes to dry her hair then hang the towel up.

Asuka came back into her room, nude yet again, as she grabbed an outfit and began slipping it on. A matching set of silk, red panties and bra were the first to be placed on her skin. Next, she slid into a long, navy skirt that barely covered her knees. Afterwards, Asuka unbuttoned a black button-up top then secured the buttons in place, tucking it into the skirt when she finished. Finally, a pair of black, nylon hose that went above her panties and around her slim waist. A set of matching black one-inch heels adorned her feet.

A smile crossed Asuka's face as she nodded in approval. It looked good. She figured a lot of the students would argue 'sexy' was the better wording. And while she could see their logic, it wasn't her intention to seduce any of them. Really, it wasn't. All the same, she didn't feel very professional going to teach her class in a pair of jeans and a tank top.

Maybe one of these days she'd try it. Maybe.

Until then, she would keep to her tactics.

Her head shook as she snapped herself out of her thoughts, glancing over in time to see it was now 06:45 thanks to her zoning out.

"Damnit! I gotta hurry!"

And with that, Asuka grabbed her car keys, knowing the rest of her supplies needed for the day were in the trunk of her 2010 Ford Taurus. Once the keys went into the ignition, she backed out of her house and began driving towards the university, silently praying she hadn't gotten too lost in her thoughts to arrive late.

RE: Even Teachers Can Be Taught (Yuna & Jacob Winters's 1x1)

Anthony Hopkins, stop yourself right there because we aren't talking about the amazing actor Anthony Hopkins, this was a much younger non acting Anthony Hopkins that was getting ready for class. He woke up with a mess of hair as always, no matter what he did to his hair before he went to bed it ended up sticking out in every direction when he got up, the dark brown hair seemed to have a mind of it's own sometimes Anthony thought to himself as he got up from his bed. Unfortunately he had been up late working at the bar, he needed a way to keep up with his rent if he wanted to stay off campus which he did, Anthony was a good looking guy so he did bring women home sometimes and having a roommate getting in the way of that was not going to happen. His caramel colored eyes had ladies melting along with his confident playful smirk, right now however he was more likely to be considered a zombie as he stumbled towards the bathroom barely conscious.

Anthony was a bad boy type or at least that's what people thought when they saw him, lower lip piercing, his tongue pierced, long hair and multiple tattoos oh yea not what most guys were looking like. His first tattoo covered the entirety of his back, a very intricate white dragon staring at whoever looked at it, when he first walked into the tattoo parlor years ago he saw the original art on the wall and just knew he had to have it. His second tattoo is another intricate one that appears to be a blue eye made up of gears and cogs, on his right bicep. The third and final tattoo for now was a rather simple design of a wolf's paw with a wolf staring through the paw on his left pec, Anthony thought it was a good symbolism of the animal that is always within a person waiting to come out.

Right now he hopped himself into the shower and let the warm water run over his lean body, he wasn't very athletic as it wasn't really his thing to lift weights or play sports, didn't mean he couldn't just meant that he preferred doing other things. He wasn't ripped like some college jocks just a bit wiry you could say after all it's not like he didn't work out at all, abs showed quite nicely so that made up for the big arms he always said. It was a quick shower and soon enough he was putting on a tight fitting black shirt and a pair of baggy jeans that fit nicely, he wasn't much for making a statement in the style department he liked what he liked after all. A bit of scruff on his face but he really didn't feel like stopping to shave it, so instead he grabbed himself a peach from his little bowl of fruit which was nearly empty and out the door he went. He wasn't too far from the campus which meant he didn't have to get up as early as some people who lived off campus did, his little rent a house was decent size with two bedrooms, one bath, a front and backyard so he was happy enough.

He got into the classroom just in time not be late but it seemed the teacher wasn't here yet, well that was lucky for him he thought to himself as he took a seat near the front. Anthony was fairly smart despite what people might think of his appearance so he never had much trouble doing the work but sometimes he did come in late or fall asleep in class because he was working the night shift at the bar. Bartending was a lot harder than people thought it was, standing up all night basically, walking back and forth, dumbass drunk people who get pissy when they were cut off, things weren't all hot chicks trying to hit on you all the time.

http://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/zygcp5.jpg

Thankfully, the Twin Cities had been having ... merciful - for a lack of better wording - temperature lately. There had been some winters where it could get in the negatives, with the wind chill being much worse. The past month, however, had shown signs that it might actually start to get warm soon. Thank gods too. Asuka could deal with some cold, yes. But not to this extent. Unfortunately, this had been one of the better job options for her. It would have been foolish for Asuka to decline working at the University of Minnesota so she had taken the offer while promising herself she would adjust in any form or fashion necessary.

Granted, she hadn't quite expected the change in temperature to have been as drastic as it had been. But .. ah well. That was life, she supposed. No one had the ability to predict every single thing, after all.

After ten more minutes of navigating her way through the streets, stop signs, and stop lights of the Twin Cities, Asuka arrived at the college. A sigh of relief passed her lips as she saw the time read 06:55. Then again, class didn't even start until 07:30 so she had even more time than she'd expected. Placing her car in park, Asuka stepped out, popped the trunk open, and grabbed two bags. Each went over one shoulder as she carried them both inside, wincing lightly under her breath. Upon arriving into her literature classroom, she saw that at least one student had already arrived.

"Ah ... Mr. Hopkins ... morning." she greeted in between pants, eagerly setting the bags down. The resounding thuds that came from them hinted both had been pretty damn heavy. Taking her seat in her chair, Asuka grabbed a file from the lighter bag. Inside were several pages of questions, all focused upon the book she was going to have them all read starting today. Her eyes quickly scanned the paper, making sure she had included all of the correct inquiries before nodding and setting them all down.

By the time her eyes left the paper and glanced back up, some more of the students had quietly entered and taken their own seats. The sight made her smile. It was good to see that despite the rocky start, they were adjusting to her being around rather well.

"Everyone, go on and pull out the previous assignments that you completed over the weekend. Have them ready so that when the bell rings, I can pick them up. We'll start class in ten minutes."

Her hand reached into the lighter bag once again and pulled a different file out. Inside was the roster for the literature class, listing each and all of the names of the students. She then opened one of the drawers of her desk and pulled a pen out, preparing to take note of who was on time and who was late once the bell rang. Many had also argued about her needing to take roll call, feeling it to be too childish. But alas, Asuka had ignored those students. In her eyes, this was a mandatory measure. Besides, it wasn't like they had to do any work; just say 'here' or raise their hand and they were done.

Anthony always liked getting to class a little earlier than most for a couple of reasons, first off he could choose whatever seat he wanted when no one else was around, second he could take a quick nap before the class actually started without having to worry about missing the class. He was almost always woken up by Ms. Yagami smacking her yardstick against the blackboard to surprise the class, in a way he was kind of using her for an alarm clock he thought playfully, he knew some of the students were loud on purpose just to get her to do it because they thought it was funny. He figured they wouldn't be thinking it's so funny if she actually hit one of them with it, he knew logically that she never would but that didn't mean she wouldn't snap one day and smack a student with it out of anger if they pushed all the right buttons.

He was a bit surprised to see the teacher come into the classroom panting for breath, her shoulders sagging slightly making her small frame appear even smaller due to the weight of her bags. "Hello Ms. Yagami" he had a light tone rather than a deep tone that had a good bit of charm to it, as a bartender you learned to sweet talk almost anyone into buying the most expensive drinks and giving you a good tip. "Since you clearly know I'm here you won't need to call out for me during the roll call right?" he asked in a playful tone as he gave this confident little smirk, it was his trademark look and most ladies loved it. The teacher was young and she was cute, he wouldn't go so far as to say she was sexy only because she was limited to what she was allowed to wear as a teacher, he imagined if she dressed up real nice and did everything the way she wanted for a date she could definitely be sexy.

A slight smile crossed Asuka's face as Mr. Hopkins spoke up. He was one of the students that she definitely appreciated the most. Not to say she played favorites; oh hell no. But there were some pupils who actually took her and her class seriously. Those were the ones she was most grateful to have in her class. Anthony was a perfect example of why one should never judge a book by their cover. On the outside, he looked a lot like a punk who wanted to cause trouble. But deep down, he seemed to be a smart and very generous young man. It was nice to see that even if someone appeared to be in one clique, they could act as if they were in another. His sense of humor tended to be ... more along the lines of sarcasm. And while she could appreciate that at times, there were other moments she wished he'd be a tad more serious.

Just like when he inquired about roll call.

Her head slowly moved from side to side as her smile widened a bit. "You know how this works, Mr. Hopkins. I have to check with everyone. No one's exempt."

About five minutes later, the bell rang. Asuka stood up, bowed her head to the students, and then began marking who responded or failed to respond to her. After everyone got accounted for, Asuka lifted the heavier bag onto her desk, pointing to it. "I want you all to come up and grab a copy. There should be more than enough of them for everyone to have one. Do not write in these books. Do not lose them. You will be held responsible should I find out anyone has disobeyed these rules."

On the cover, the students would see the title Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.

Anthony shrugged his shoulders as she shot down his idea as usual, "well you can't blame a guy for trying again" he said in a playful way as she smiled at him. She did have a pretty smile he thought to himself as he laid his head down for the time that he had left, his head was in his arms hiding it from the light until he heard the bell rang to signal the start of the class, he lazily looked up from his arms in order to answer the roll call a lazy wave of the hand. There was a slight ringing in his ears which he blamed on the music that they blared at the bar, people loved to dance to that techno dubstep crap, it was so annoying to hear especially since every song sounded the same to him. He had to give his head a little shake to get himself back into wake up mode, mornings weren't his time at all Anthony was a nocturnal person he preferred night over day.

He reached down into his bag to grab the assignment that they had been given and placed it in front of him now that the bell had rung, it was a decently done so he should get by easily enough. Then he stood from his spot and walked over to the books to grab himself one, Anthony liked reading quite a bit but he was always more interested in the fantasy genre of books so something like this wouldn't be a fun read. He heard of the book of course but he never took an interest in it, he liked reading about monsters, knights, magic, stuff that made the real world seem rather boring sometime. But he could read this pretty quick and hopefully do whatever needed to be done for the next assignment he thought as he brought himself back to his spot at the front of the classroom, he was skimming through the first few pages of the book waiting for Ms. Yagami to explain all the details.

Anthony wasn't the only one who hinted the choice of her book had made them less than content. An annoyed sigh passed Asuka's lips as her arms went over her chest. "Are you all college students or elementary ones? Grow up and act your ages. I did the best I could ... really. I'm limited on what I can use and what I have access to multiple copies of. I'm sorry. But it's been decided that at least one of your novels is to be chosen by me. If it helps, the next one will be something you all have free reign over. Let that be incentive to get through this. Now sit down and get rid of the pouting expressions."

After all the students took their seats, Asuka did also. Her arms remained across her breasts for a few moments before finally leaving and resting upon her desk.

Fuck sakes. Sometimes ....

Gathering all the worksheets in her arms, she began walking around and distributing them, placing each upside-down. Simultaneously, Asuka took the opportunity to grab the assignments from last night. As she walked by Anthony's desk, Asuka had to clear her throat. "Mr. Hopkins? I never said you could skim or begin reading. Please set it down." With that, she gave him his worksheet and after everyone had the set of papers, she sat back down at her desk. "We will divide these chapters up. I expect everyone to be up to chapter five by the end of this week. When you finish, you will then answer all of those questions that include chapters one through five in them. We will repeat this every week until the book is finished. Understood?"

Despite the numerous groans, most of the students did give an affirmative nod to show that they had comprehended all she'd said.

"You may start now if you wish. I'll be grading your assignments you all completed over the weekend and hand these back when I finish."

Giving everyone a bow of her head, she moved a few raven strands away from her eyes, put the finished assignments in a neat pile, then grabbed a red pen and began marking the papers.

Even if she didn't show it, Asuka hadn't liked getting strict with the students. Really though, their reaction was unnecessary. And they should be acting their ages by now. It was inexcusable. Today seemed to be one of those days, the ones where Asuka was more eager to get home than stay here and teach. Ah well ... not every day could be perfect.

At least when you get back, you can indulge in it ..

It, in this case, referred mainly to a BDSM website she'd been roleplaying on for a while. Although she had a major in literature, Asuka had been curious in psychology. And there were many aspects of sexuality which worked very well in this very department. So partly from pure curiosity and while also trying to self-teacher herself it, Asuka had been going to a site and roleplaying on it for a while. She kept only her real age and gender known. Otherwise, no one knew her name or that she was a teacher in real life.

After that ... no no. She had to stop herself from thinking more, lest she blush and gather any unwanted attention. Her pen tapped lightly against one of the papers she was grading before she continued working on finishing her own self-given assignment.

It seemed that most of the students wished to be more verbal about their displeasure of the book than Anthony was, little bit much to pull the cliche class groan he thought to himself as he listened to them. Sure the book wasn't what they wanted but it could probably be a lot worse he thought as he skimmed through a bit more, his attention was taken away from the book by Ms. Yagami saying his name and when he looked up he got a little surprise. She actually didn't want him reading the book which was surprising, usually the teachers didn't care how you did it as long as you finished their assignments, he set down the book without arguing with her though as he doubted that would be beneficial to either of them.

She went on to explain the rules of the assignment and Anthony was already picking the book back up, as he read he pulled the worksheet out and began filling things out as he read the book. He read rather quickly compared to most and he found that if he liked a book he could finish it in half a day, while he wasn't particularly interested in this story about some orphan named Pip the faster he got it done the more time he'd have to himself as most of the class wouldn't be reading it as fast. He was done long before most of the class managed to get through chapter two, he could skim through the rest whenever he liked and answer the questions easily so he didn't feel the need to read ahead of the fifth chapter for now. So now he leaned forward setting the book in front of him still open so he could attempt to look like he was reading slowly as his hands went under the desk like counter in front of him along with his phone.

Like Ms. Yagami Anthony was on a BDSM website, the only difference was that he roleplayed as a dominant rather than a submissive, women he met in reality weren't exactly lining up for the dominant and submissive relationship. When they didn't know anything other than random info they got from someone who knew jack shit they thought it was all pain, crazy fetishes and stuff like that but there was more to it. They never saw the trust, the care, the sensuality to it all, true there are those that have the pain and crazy fetishes but that wasn't all there was to it. Also like Ms. Yagami he kept most of his personal information a secret from those on the site just going with his age of twenty one and that he was a male, he had been on the site for some time and found a lot of women were flaky at best but one kept on. They talked and roleplayed quite a bit to the point where he felt like he actually knew who she was, he doubted that he would be able to get her in the middle of the day but he had little else to do so he decided to send a message with his phone, "hello there little one, how are you today?" he always enjoyed cute pet names for his submissives.

Asuka hadn't meant to snap at Anthony. It'd just .. happened. An inward sigh echoed in her head. She'd apologize to him after class was over. It was the least she could do. About a quarter of the papers had been graded before her phone rang from one of the bags. The abrupt sound made her jump and snapped Asuka away from her thoughts of the BDSM site, going right back to reality. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she quickly grabbed the phone. "Apologies. Everyone, keep working. I need to get this."

She didn't technically have to. But it was a fair excuse. And in good timing too. Asuka wandered through the halls and entered one of the women's bathrooms. A quick peek around showed that most if not all of the other stalls were empty, making a surge of relief sweep through the young teacher. Finally, Asuka opened her phone and saw the erotic message to her, making her cheeks turn darker in color.

It was only online and over the phone, but still the text was from her Master. She reread the message a few times, moving a few strands of her hair away before finally beginning to reply back.

Master,
Hello. I hope you're well. I'm good but ... busy. I am at work and on duty. Is there any way this can continue during lunch break? I ... I can't stay away or the others will begin to wonder after a bit. My deepest apologies but .. I just ... I really should be with them, not here. I hope you can understand.
-Your devoted servant

After clicking on the "Send" button, she remained in the stall. It probably would be best if she could try to talk and negotiate with him first. If he agreed, she'd head back. If not ... she'd see what could be done so she could be able to hurry back before too much suspicion went through the classroom.

When Anthony saw Ms. Yagami leaving he wondered briefly what that had been about, he didn't wonder too long as his submissive replied to him rather quickly and dutifully. Her reply had him smiling as it meant he had control of the situation, she wanted to please him yet she couldn't be away from the others for too long at the same time, so many things he could make her do, he decided that it was time to reply.

Well my pet usually I would understand completely but unfortunately for you today I have found myself rather unoccupied and in need of entertainment. You shall have to be that entertainment.

He was practically grinning from ear to ear at this point as he decided what he wished for her to do, if he had not been so bored with Ms. Yagami's class he wouldn't be doing this right now, his thumbs rapidly typing up his message for her before sending it off and waiting.

I want you to go back into your work place and continue speaking with me the whole time unless it is necessary for you to address them, when you are done with them you will continue to respond to me.

Anthony could only imagine the kind of embarrassment and worry that would come with such an order, he assumed she would obey as she was a good submissive but perhaps her fear of being caught would be too powerful. He always wondered who she was when he spoke to her online, though they spoke of fantasies, kinks, limits, and even roleplayed together they knew very little about one another. He did not even know if she lived in the same state as he did, perhaps someday she and he would exchange information to bring this relationship to the real world but until then she could at least obey his orders online he thought playfully. The order wasn't that big in his mind but Anthony also did not hide his sexual preferences, true he did not go about telling everyone he enjoyed dominating a woman but if asked he would glad tell someone.

A low groan left her lips. Usually, she wouldn't mind seeing such a reply. But this .. genuinely terrified her. How was she going to go through with this? Discreetly was the best answer but .. gods. If anyone, be it a staff member, teacher, or even student found out; it'd be blackmail material to use against her. And that added onto her fears. She was already dealing with a Master at the moment. Trying to cooperate and work with someone who could blackmail and manipulate her? She didn't know if she could handle it.

Simultaneously, she had never found it in her to speak against her Master. They'd signed an online contract and even before that, Asuka had realized that all in all, she was too subservient for the most part to say 'no'. What few exceptions showed themselves were moments like recently, when she managed to muster the courage to scold those who had hinted they didn't like her choice. In her classroom, she was in charge. But to this man ... it was a completely different story. Her head bowed in defeat before she typed in a new reply.

Very well, Master. I'll be back shortly.

Before she left the bathroom, however, Asuka had to at least change one thing. If she was really going to do this ... it couldn't be loud. She scrolled around on her phone, found the volume, and switched it to mute. Rather than having it ring in class, she switched it to the most merciful setting; on vibrate. Unless any of the students would try to listen for it, she felt confident that none of them would actually hear it.

Satisfied with the precautions she had taken, Asuka stood up and returned to the room, sitting down in her chair behind the desk. Her right hand grabbed the pen as she continued to grade the papers. Her left, meanwhile, kept the phone hidden under her desk. It was set to T9 alphabet, which was autocompleting words. Thus, it seldom took long for her to get a reply back to her Master.

Alright, I'm back. What would you wish for me to do. This is ... nerve-wracking but ... I think I'm ready.

As far as she could feel, her cheeks had returned fully if not completely to a normal color. Hopefully there wasn't enough crimson on her cheeks to get attention. But more than that, with any luck, she could get through and do whatever was about to be asked of her.

Just as he suspected his submissive could not refuse him which was a good quality in a submissive, it meant that she trusted him because she knew he had the quality of control. Anthony wouldn't just suddenly make her strip down in public or act like a slut, that would be abusing the power and trust of his submissive, while he had control one had to control themselves so they didn't end up hurting their submissive physically or emotionally. To do so was a terrible thing and it was very difficult to trust a dominant who hurt them ever again, soon enough Ms. Yagami was coming back into the classroom but Anthony hardly pair attention to that as he was waiting for her to reply again. He had to bring his facial expression back to a normal almost bored type of look so Ms. Yagami didn't realize he wasn't reading the opened book in front of him

Her reply came soon enough and he was happy to see that she admitted her nervousness, he always encouraged her to tell him when she was nervous or if she believed she couldn't do something. The worst thing a submissive could do is agree to something that they were not completely ready for, he typed away quickly answering her with his first orders for her. He knew just thinking about these would have her squirming with so many different emotions but he also knew that she enjoyed such things, she might be embarrassed about it but they had spoken about her secret desires of exhibitionism.

Good girl, first I want you to take a picture of your panties for me, the second picture you will pull them aside to show me your pussy, the third you will touch yourself as you take the picture and that is just to start with.

Anthony knew better than to ask for pictures of her face, until she willingly wished him to know what she looked like pictures of the face were prohibited by both of them but others not so much. If she was at work he assumed she had a desk as most jobs required a desk these days and even if she didn't have a desk he was certain she could find some way to pull this off without being caught. Now because he was bored Anthony was also just a tiny bit impatient and that would become a slight problem for her as she would soon learn as he sent a second message.

You have five minutes to do so or I shall be very disappointed and you don't want to disappoint me do you?

If Asuka had been drinking anything, she no doubt would have spat it out the second the reply came into view. Her face paled and her hand trembled. Sure enough, an array of emotions did indeed swim through Anthony's sub. What he didn't know, however, was she was about ten steps away from him. Granted, this mystery worked the other way around also. Oh the irony if they knew.

"Oh gods ... how are you supposed to do this?!

Her eyes closed as she let a long but soft sigh pass her lips.

"Think .. you're smart. You can figure something out."

It was mainly for the last task more than anything. It'd be too difficult to grade papers and touch herself. So ... the first step, it appeared, was to get prepared.

Admittedly, she felt it becoming more and more difficult to keep a straight face among all of the students. But poor Asuka was practically forcing herself to. No way did she want anyone finding out or putting two and two on all that she was doing then and there. Carefully, she placed the phone upon her lap before grabbing all of the papers and putting them back into the file.

"I will return these tomorrow. Please keep working."

Her heart began to beat frantically in her chest as she quietly pulled herself closer toward the desk. Her legs parted as she reached down and grabbed her phone before it fell off her thigh. Her legs trembled slightly but sure enough, Asuka parted them and kept them spread. Thankfully, this phone didn't click when it took pictures otherwise the students would not only have heard but been able to guess well enough what the sound had been - and if bad enough - place where it had come from. All the same, her Master would see the crimson panties with the hose covering them.

"One down, two to go ... "

Next, she used her right index and middle finger and hooked them into the hose. She first slid them down before moving them aside as instructed. He'd see the slim fingers keeping the red panties away along with her bald, shaven, and virgin hole. It took a bit of effort but Asuka clicked down once again, getting the second picture.

And now ... the one that was the real test for her. Her teeth gripped her lower lip. The same fingers which had kept the panties aside moved onto her exposed slit. They began to slowly move in circles. Asuka had masturbated before, yes. But in public? Never. And that was what made a shiver trail down her spine. Her teeth gripped harder on her lower lip to hide a moan.

Whether it was the act, the fear of doing this and getting caught, or some other factor that hadn't registered to Asuka, this felt amazing. She was actually getting drenched!

"Oh .. oh fuck! Ngh!"

It was becoming hard to stop masturbating. She actually didn't want to, even if she should! Her teeth let go of her lower lip as she panted softly, continuing to move her fingers in slow circles.

Finally, the last photo was taken. Her hand trembled, both from pleasure and anticipation, as she attached all three pictures into the text message and sent the following reply.

Hope .. hope you enjoy. I don't think that was too long but if it was, I truly am sorry. I tried to do everything as fast as I could without gaining attention.

Even after Asuka hit "Send" and allowed her unknown Master to see the rather personal pictures, her fingers continued to move along her pussy, teasing her lips and clit every now and again.

In truth Anthony hadn't been keeping track of how long it took but she sent them before five minutes were up so she did very well which would earn praise from him of course. The red panties looked very nice he thought to himself as he looked at the first picture, while his main focus was of course on her panties he couldn't help but think that the skirt looked familiar to him which was a bit strange to think. His attention was pulled away from that though as he looked at the second picture which revealed her bare shaven slit to him, that definitely looked appetizing he thought to himself as he licked his lips. The last was the best of course as he could see her finger in mid motion rubbing at her sensitive clit, he could only imagine the look on her face as she was doing this in public if only he knew who she was then he wouldn't have to imagine he could just look at his teacher.

You did very well little one, I am very happy to see that you are enjoying yourself, the camera makes it quite easy to see how wet you are.

He smiled as he looked at her pictures once more, he had to admit he was impressed with her resolve to please him but this wasn't enough he wanted more from her. Anthony could be greedy at times and right now was one of those times so his fingers danced along his phone typing up his next message.

Now you will continue touching yourself which I'm sure that pretty little pussy shall enjoy, this time you will film it and you are not allowed to stop until you cum all over your fingers.

Anthony could see just from the pictures how aroused she was and this was a test of her submissiveness to him and her self control, if she could pull this off then he would be truly impressed with her. He could only imagine the places they could have all kinds of naughty fun if she could keep herself quiet and keep her expressions normal or at least close to normal so many people didn't give her strange looks.

If you can manage to do this I will allow you a break until lunch.

There was a part of Asuka that hoped her Master wouldn't ask for more and another which did. Needless to say, she was both nervous and relieved when the verdict said he did indeed want more. She swallowed softly, feeling her heart race faster in her chest. Was she really about to do this? Her head snuck a glance to the clock. If she used the proper thoughts and images to help her out, she could probably finish before or right when the bell rang. She slowly nodded to herself before going and navigating on her phone. It took a bit of angling and double checking to make certain the camera was at a good angle, let alone catching everything that was happening in between her legs. But once Asuka got it ready, she clicked on the "Record" button.

"Gods .. what are you doing?!"

Despite the slight doubts she had, her fingers continued to move up and down her lips, finally dipping inside after a minute or so. She began fucking herself with the two digits.

Her teeth had to grip back down on her lower lip as the urge to moan out loud began to overcome her once again. Her nipples stiffened and hardened. By now, Asuka wasn't sure what was worse; recording herself like this or the fact she was loving it so much she wanted to touch her breasts.

The recording kept showing the two fingers pumping her pussy eagerly as she moved a third finger over. This one, however, rubbed quickly and firmly over her clit, staying right there so her other digits could focus on her willing sex.

"...Shit! Ahhhhh gods!"

Asuka could practically hear her internal moans and cries of pleasure. If any of these had passed her lips, they would have been so damn close to full-fledged screams.

"Hah .... ungh ... ahhhhh!"

As many 'what-if' scenarios began to enter her mind, Asuka felt herself actually close to climaxing! But ... they were all dirty and wrong to think about! Why was this arousing her so much? So was confused and mortified with herself. Before she could understand, her head tossed back as she panted faster, keeping her breaths as soft as possible. Her body trembled as her mind registered what had happened.

Asuka just came .. in front of her students no less! She swallowed once more before halting the recording and sending that to her Master.

Is it wrong to say I ... I kinda liked the act and images that came to my head? I ... wow. I don't usually finish myself so fast. That ... that was amazing. Thank you.

And with that, she hit "Send" yet again. Her left hand placed the phone back upon her thigh then moved out from under the desk as it went upon her face. There weren't many but a few beads of sweat had formed on her face. It had been subconscious but Asuka had fucked her pretty fast though not quite rough; definitely swifter than she had in a while. And she'd almost forgotten how incredible it had felt to reach her peak.

Her head stayed against the back of her seat as Asuka continued panting quickly, trying desperately to regain some of her composure back in the process.

Most of the students were too busy reading the book with rather bored looks upon their face to notice the change in expressions that Ms. Yagami was having. If not for the fact that he was waiting for her video Anthony might not have glanced up at all, when he did glance up Ms. Yagami had her teeth wrapped around her lower lip very sexily and then she threw her head back as her body trembled. Anthony had seen more than a few women climax before and Ms. Yagami was definitely dong that right now, she was very controlled and quiet which was impressive as hardly anyone noticed. As he continued to watch she brought her phone up to her desk now and Anthony began to put two and two together finally, the reason that skirt had looked familiar is because he had seen Ms. Yagami wearing it and she had left right around when he texted his submissive earlier.

There was no way though he thought to himself just as his phone vibrated in his hands, the video was quite fun to watch and the words she sent with them were just as fun. If this was really Ms. Yagami he had to find out somehow, he was going to ask her the details about these images, maybe just maybe she would let something slip that he could use to confirm that it was her. Most submissives were embarrassed about their desire to be teased or used in public because society raised them that way, he smiled as he typed up an answer for her.

It is not wrong at all little one, you enjoyed yourself and that is all that matters, you have pleased me greatly today by taking a step forward. While I did promise you a break you shall receive it little one but first I would like you to tell me about these images that flashed through your mind, I want every little detail. Do not hide anything from me for I love to hear all of your naughty thoughts as you know.

Asuka's eyes had subconsciously closed while her body and head continued to rest in her chair. In between opening her hazel orbs every now and again, she noticed that all of the students - thankfully - had been still working on their assignments. Another internal sigh of relief echoed in her head as Asuka snuck her hands back underneath the desk. The young teacher began cautiously pulling her panties and hose both back up, concealing and hiding her drenched slit. Each set of fabric got slightly drenched due to the fact she hadn't really cleaned her fingers off. Even after she got herself dressed once again .. Asuka stared down at the digits, trying to figure what to do. She couldn't exactly lick the cum off. Even if her students were distracted, it was just too much of a risk.

So ... she did the next best thing and used her skirt as a napkin. It definitely annoyed her, mainly because she'd have to figure a way to keep the scent hidden or not as fragrant. Luckily, she didn't have many more classes to teach so maybe she could sneak back home long enough to spray herself down with perfume and get a new skirt?

It was worth considering. Nodding to herself, Asuka looked down to her phone and felt her cheeks redden once again. Her hands took hold of the phone once again as she began to type back to her Master.

A lot of what-if scenarios, mainly. But a lot revolved around the very thought of getting caught. That ... that's not good, I know, because it'd cost me my job. Or if it didn't, that practically sets me up for blackmail. Still, I couldn't help but wonder a lot on things that could have happened if any of my co-workers found me rubbing myself. Some probably just stared, others - in my thoughts - stopped me, placed me on my desk, and just fucked me like there was no tomorrow. What started with one person turned slowly into a gangbang, with multiple men wanting and using me.

I know that's ... just as wrong since I'm technically supposed to only be yours. But .. I .. my mind couldn't help it. I'm sorry but that is the most honest answer.

The second she finished typing and sending the text message in, the bell rang.

"Everyone, finish getting to chapter five and answer those questions by the time the week is over. Mr. Hopkins? Please stay behind for a bit. I need to speak with you. Everyone else, have a good rest of the day."

When Anthony got this text he wasn't able to read it right as the bell rang and Ms. Yagami was addressing the class before she addressed him specifically. He decided to read the text as the other students were gathering their things up and leaving, his submissive did have quite the active imagination he thought to himself as he read it, unfortunately he did not have time to reply as most of the class had left so instead he pocketed the phone. He gather his things and then made his way to Ms. Yagami's desk, he wondered why she had called him out specifically as he couldn't really think of anything that would make her want to talk to him alone. "How can I help you Ms. Yagami?" his charming tone and that little smirk of his ever present, while he thought maybe just maybe she was the submissive he was speaking with online he couldn't just jump to conclusions.

And if he did find out that it actually was her he would still need to address her as such in public even though he was the dominant as others would wonder why he addressed her in such an informal way. She couldn't have come to the same conclusion he did right? that was not very possible he thought to himself as he had sent no pictures to here for her to make a comparison as he was making. He she perhaps seen him watching her as she climaxed, there were a lot of things running around in his head and the only one that had the answer to them was Ms. Yagami right now.

By the time all but Anthony had left the classroom, most of the sensations from the afterglow of her climax had vanished. In a way, it was good honestly. She needed to have a more calm demeanor while apologizing to him. Her hand moved a few strands of hair away from her hair. A small smile crossed her face as she nodded for him to sit down across from her desk. Even if he just remained standing, she waited for a few moments before taking a deep breath and beginning to talk.

"I .. I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to snap at you. You should have been able to start reading or skimming without me lashing out and you and for that, I sincerely apologize. This job it .. sometimes ... is really stressful. I won't lie, I've wondered a few times if I chose the correct occupation. It annoys me, really, to think I may have made a huge mistake. I .... I don't know though. Sometimes, I feel like I can't do anything right. Between you and me, you're one of the few students that gives me a sense of hope against those feelings, that makes me feel like I haven't completely failed just yet." She paused, realizing she had confessed in addition to given the apology.

"A-anyway ... that was all I wanted to say. You're free to go unless you have some inquiries about the assignment or something else?"

She paused, not expecting too much from him. Anthony really was smart, he'd probably caught onto the hints of symbolism; or would later on. Admittedly, there weren't many in the beginning so it made the assignment all the more simpler. Even still, she had faith he'd be able to do well and it was enough reason that she was almost sure he'd just nod and leave.

As Anthony sat down Ms. Yagami seemed to be preparing herself for whatever was about to be said, he waited calmly rather than worrying about what would be said because it was going to be said either way. To be honest she did catch him by surprise with the apology as he hadn't thought of that being one of the many possibilities in his head, he wasn't one to hold a grudge so he didn't really need the apology but he would let her finish it. He got another surprise as she went on saying that she often wondered if she made a mistake and that he was one of the few students that gave her hope that she made the right choice in her career path. Seemed like she had a lot on her plate he thought to himself as she finished up and said that he was free to go "don't worry so much about the small things Ms. Yagami" he said in a reassuring tone as he stood up from his chair.

His confidence never ending it seemed "I'm sure you'll do fine in every regard" perhaps he was hinting at something more there, "by the way you should wear something red I think it would look nice on you" he said with a little smirk on his face before he walked away. Now that one had definitely hinted at something but he was unsure whether or not she would put two and two together from just that, as he walked out the classroom door he decided it was time to find out if Ms. Yagami really was the woman that he had been talking to.

Yes while it is true that you are mine such thoughts are not wrong because they made you feel good my pet, you desire loss of control over yourself and your pleasure. You wish to feel the power of those more dominant teasing you, touching you, fucking you until the pleasure explodes from your body and there is no shame in that for you are a submissive. Now can you find a secluded place for us to speak more freely good girl?

He sent his message and waited towards the end of the hall watching the classroom door, he wanted to see where Ms. Yagami went when she left the classroom. Perhaps some might call this a tiny bit stalkerish but Anthony had to know if she was truly the submissive that he was speaking with and if so what he would do about it, true they never spoke of meeting but neither had they out right denied the idea. For now he would just find out if she really was the one, he had to be sure because to make a move on her too soon and find out that she wasn't actually the one that he was speaking to then that could become incredibly awkward.

Even if Anthony didn't hold grudges, it wouldn't have been professional of her to not offer the apology. Her smile widened as he offered for her to not give up. "Thank you. That ... really means a lot to me. I appreciate it." Her head bowed in appreciation as he left. Asuka's head did indeed tilt slightly as he also recommended the color red for her. For a while, she stayed in the classroom, thinking over the seemingly harmless advice.

"That .... was just a coincidence, right?"

It wasn't an unfair guess. Red and black - the color of her hair - did tend to go well together; or so she had been told. But of all the colors he could have chosen ... it had been the color of her panties. Was it really just dumb luck? Or pure coincidence? Her fingers tapped gently upon her desk before the phone vibrated once again.

"Okay, maybe the color was. But ... this?"

She hadn't thought on the timing until now. But how likely would it truly have been for her 'Master' to have contacted her mere moments after Anthony left? Slowly but surely, she was indeed beginning to add two plus two together.

Her hazel orbs scanned the text, as if looking for something which may indicate it was Anthony. Everything was, as usual, spelled out completely. There had been a few people she'd seen on the site type in short hand, using things like 'wtf' and such. It personally bothered her slightly. Really, would it kill anyone to type the whole damn thing out? And people who typically did that were young teenagers or really lazy young adults. Ergo, the fact everything was typed out as it should hinted this was probably someone around her age if not a bit older.

But honestly? That didn't mean a damn thing. It could be anyone. In fact, there was a good chance it might not be Anthony.

Still, she couldn't dismiss all the supposed 'coincidences' that had happened thus far either.

Her head nodded as she grabbed her phone, leaving the bags here. Producing a key from her pocket, she locked the door to her classroom, knowing she didn't have to return until after lunch which was a couple hours. The key was placed back into her pocket as she wandered down the halls and entered the faculty office. Inside of there were multiple rooms. Each teacher, the vice and head principal, had their own private office. It would no doubt be the best place for her to continue this discussion.

Closing her door, Asuka then sat down at her desk and finally replied to the text.

Okay, Master. I'm alone for now. If anyone needs me, they always knock first so I'll at least be given hints or warnings. Thank you for understanding. What else did you want?

A soft sigh passed her lips as she leaned back nervously in her chair. This was still nerve-wracking in it's own ways. But perhaps worse than that, she truly had enjoyed the recent session of playing with herself. While Asuka continued to wait for her phone to vibrate again, she couldn't help but wonder if there was something seriously wrong with her for having liked the public masturbation session? Or ... was this another part of psychology that she had never learned?

Likely the latter. But it didn't stop her from trying to determine a more definite answer.

So Ms. Yagami wasn't actually leaving the campus like she normally would after class, he followed after her watching to see where she went and she made her way to the faculty offices. When the message came in it wasn't hard to figure out that she went into her private office, every teacher had one and they were pretty secluded, at this point Anthony was almost certain that Ms. Yagami was the submissive that he had been speaking to. The idea was quite appealing to him as she was a looker, true she only appeared cute when working but Anthony could see her becoming very sexy very easily, already she had the cute appeal going for her and if he could unlock that naughty side of hers more she would become a sexual magnet.

First I would like to praise you on being very loyal and willing for me today little one, there are many who could not have taken that step as you did today. I have been considering the possibility of the two of us meeting my pet, we have never discussed this very much but I believe we are very compatible as a dominant and a submissive. I am curious to know if we are as compatible in person as we are online, we don't have to rush things perhaps we can start with what state you currently reside in.

Anthony didn't say where he was first because he didn't want her thinking she needed to say another, if she didn't know who he was then she should answer truthfully as there was no harm in mentioning a state as it was a very big place. If she answered with what he thought she would then his almost certainty would jump to absolute certainty that Ms. Yagami his teacher was his online submissive. If this became a fact then he would have to choose how to act next, there were a lot of ways this could go and he didn't want to abuse the power of this information too much though he might use it to his advantage a little bit.

Even though it had only been a few minutes that had passed, it felt longer. When the phone went off once again, however, Asuka practically grabbed and clutched it, holding it close to her. Her smile widened even more and a new set of crimson painted her cheeks as she read the compliment. When it got to the point of thinking of meeting face-to-face though, she felt a bit of the color drain. Just the test of sorts had made her nervous enough as it was. But now to consider actually seeing her Master? Would this really be a good idea? Her head tilted against her chair as she pondered on this.

"Well ... you have wondered who this was. And he seems .. generous enough. There might be a way to figure something out. It .. it wouldn't be impossible I don't think. Besides, that's something to think about. At the very minimum, you can reveal the state. There's 49 others. Really, what are the odds?"

Nodding to herself, Asuka took a deep breath as she began typing back once again.

Master,
I'm flattered to have your praise. Now that I have gone through with the orders, I can begin to see why some may have hesitated, maybe even disobeyed. It was .. definitely an experience I'll never forget. I don't think I've been that nervous or aroused in a while. As far as the state, the answer is Minnesota; specifically in the Twin Cities area. If I may know, what about you?

Her eyes scanned over the message a few more times before she hit "Send" again. Her left leg crossed over her right as she gently swung it.

If nothing else, this had definitely been quite the interesting day as opposed to the typically dull ones she was used to. In an odd way, it was a very nice change of pace. Her eyes slowly closed as she relaxed in her chair, keeping her phone held in her hands.

When Anthony read the message he had to lean against the wall, this was like something out of a movie he thought as he reread the message just to make sure he read it right. She even mentioned the area she was in, if this woman wasn't Ms. Yagami then he would eat his shoes with some hot sauce, he needed to answer but he wasn't entirely sure how to answer such a question without giving away who he was. Perhaps he shouldn't have given her those playful hints earlier he thought as he paced back and forth now trying to think of what to say, he paused and took a deep breath to answer her finally because he had to say something at the very least.

Well I am happy to hear that you will never forget the experience but that is only the tip of the iceberg for what awaits us my pet, as to where I am I shall tell you but I requirement a payment of sorts. Since you are now free from the view of others I would like you to bend over something like a chair, a desk, a table anything really and pull your clothing down or up to reveal your backside and take a picture. Once I have the picture I will tell you exactly where I am because I trust you as my submissive to keep such information to yourself.

It was of course a ploy on Anthony's part as he sent the message he was already heading towards Ms. Yagami's private office with a confident slow stride. This would be the last nail in the coffin, if he found her doing what he had just ordered his submissive to be doing then she was his and his alone, the thought making his pants tighten as his length hardened rather quickly. It wasn't often that he found a submissive other than online, if Ms. Yagami turned out to half as good as she was online he would be extremely happy with her, right now was the chance to find out.

It'd be a lie for Asuka to try to deny she wasn't a bit annoyed. Hadn't she proved herself already? Why was more needed?

"Well .. if this will be enough for a definite answer, may as well. Besides, it's part of being a sub, yes?"

A weary sigh passed her lips as she looked down at her desk. That was the easiest part, figuring what to use. How to do this picture was another. She didn't exactly have any mirrors, really. But ...

"... Use the computer screen?"

It'd leave her at quite the vulnerable and slightly awkward angle, no doubt. But it would let her go through with the order.

Slipping her heels off, the skirt, hose and panties were next. Each article of clothing was placed upon her chair. Finally, she got onto her desk, making sure her rear was facing towards her computer. It was turned on albeit in sleep mode so she could see her reflection well enough. While staying on all fours, she reached slowly over, grabbing her phone.

Her heart began to beat quickly in her chest as her head looked over one shoulder while her hand began working on getting the phone at a good angle to take the picture.

Back
Top Bottom