Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For a Rough and Tumble Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaHausfrau

Meteorite
I'm seeking roleplays, having just arrived at the site here.

I'll flesh out my kinks and counter-kinks as I go. Since this is fantasy, I tend to go for dangerous kinds of scenes that I would never dare to try in real life (or that aren't possible in the real world). Think of it this way: movies don't usually show a day at the office or a walk in the park. There's risk and danger and ugliness and horror. And so I like it to be with my stories.

Looking around, I notice a lot of references to anime. I don't watch anime, so if you're looking for me to play a character or scene out of some anime, odds are better than 99% I'm going to give you a dumb look and ask, "What's that?" So you're wasting your time. If it's a story from a fairly well-known movie, then your odds improve some. But really, I'd like to stay away from canon and develop our own stuff.

I'd like to try stories where I am abducted or menaced or taken advantage of. I'd like to try a story where I face a humanoid monster.

EDIT: Taking a look at more request threads has given me some ideas here.

Strong Ons (faves): Cross-racial, humanoid, group, non-con/reluctant, modern, rough men
Ons (I like): Low fantasy, humiliation, impregnation, historical
Maybes (depends on mood/circumstances, these are things I can usually be talked into): Sci-fi, moderate abuse, watersports, light bondage, post-apocalypse
Use Sparingly (I'll go there at times, but these should be auxiliary, occasional elements/concepts at most in a story): incest, high school, office, romance, clothing fetishes, heavy abuse/domination (receiving), heavy bondage
Offs (no thanks) : scat, cutting, permanent injury or disfigurement, superheroes, femdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom