Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub f for Dom m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadia

Moon
First request thread. I have RP on IM, though open to trying others (email, google docs, PM). What I like about IM is the instant feedback and power dynamics can play out naturally. However, what I like about emails with several paragraphs can offer lots of details and buildup as well. Post length depends on medium, IM = 1-3 sentences for actions/dialogue longer for story building; ok since its instantaneous, all others PM, Email, etc.= at least 2-3 paragraphs preferred, longer if plot/buildup like my sample below

Characters:
-female, human, or humanoid in shape such as aliens; no experience with furries/beasts
-Heterosexual pairings against Male RPers and characters only please, sorry just preference
-Mainly Nonconsensual
*Naive, innocent: love the idea corruption of a victim. Resisting -> Realizing -> Relishing sexual servitude/slavery
*Intelligent, confidant, and haughty: corruption of a different kind. Can be a career powerful female CEO who gets kidnap by a lower male employee she has pushed around, tables have turned and she finally learns her proper place...on her knees worshipping him
*Submissive: For a lack of better word. Doesn't mean I just enjoy just rolling unto my back and take things like a dead frog or perform like a automaton, but submissive in an active sense. For example, using my body sensually and erotically to service a Dom's needs. However, I expect a Dom to be active as well and not 24/7 just sitting on his back and receiving things only
*Masochistic
-Consensual: usually are supporting characters, examples:
*Milfs teaching younger (18+) females the arts of sex previously corrupted sex slaves serving or assisting you in the recruitment and teaching of new ones
*Nonsexual minor supporting characters: I can play f or m for example at a slave auction we would need an male auctioneer or maybe you are selling slaves and I will play as a m customer, but my main character is always f

Fav genres
-Scifi/Futuristic: spaceships, stations, megacities
-Modern
-Historical
-Fantasy
-BDSM
-Steampunk
-Military
-Dystopias/Post-apocalyptic

Turn ons
*Intelligent males with a sense of humour, literate but not grammar nazis
*Verbal humiliation: slut, whore, cum bucket, cum sponge, sperm receptacle are actually confident boosting terms
*Force/Rape
*Non-Con/Rough buildup to consensual
**Danger
*Taboo -snuff, torture
*Foreplay/seducation
*teasing
*Domination -psychological/physical
*Worship
*Natural Doms -who just can't play submissive
*sadistic men: slapping, hair pulling, gagging, gut punching....anything because these are your fuckholes :)
*Fluids: sweat, piss, cum from Master
*Romance: tough love, master harsh trainer but a softie once MC is an trained, tamed, acceptable slave
*OOC Chat willing , considerate, and good communication not drop off face of planet/space station if bored/busy in middle of play, I don't bite
More at my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/Nadia%20sub

Limits/Turn offs
-Furries/Tentacles/non-humanoid/beasts
-Scat
-Simple one liner: sometimes or in dialogue is fine but just "sticks cock inside ass" kind of phrases constantly is little boring....enjoy feedback in character mode, like what you're thinking psychologically, or if your savoring the pleasure
-Mundane scenes: i dont mind modern day settings, but prefer some drama in it like a serial rapist vs. victim or secret compound/agency. Everyday normal settings like cheating wife or sister is kind of boring for me. Normal can be spiced up like a cheerleader or popular girl with a nerd but with the twist of being kidnapped and raped. I like things that are less "realistic" in the sense that I enjoy roleplaying scenarios that I would need to roleplay to experience.

Pairings
-Slavetrader x slave/captive
-Master x slave
-Teacher x student(s)
-Rapist/Kidnapper x victim
-Man x harem
-Man x android
-Alien x human test subject
-Human x captured alien
-Dad x babysitter
-Rapist x wife with husband present watching
-Pirate x noblewoman
-*as stated only into hetero pairings, however can throw in some lesbian here and there if I'm playing multiple f characters for male(s)(licking your cum out of her pussy or sucking it out of her arse* ) or for minor background characters
-*more to come*

Plot ideas
Space/Scifi: You are a captain of a spacefaring slave ship, transporting two sisters, princesses, of a defeated planet. You are assigned to torture both and mutilate them as you wish so they can be properly displayed as spoils of war for the victory parade on your destination planet, can be brought dead or alive. However, as you start your humuliation/training you decide to keep one for yourself. Which one will he keep? Will he bleed and torture the one who pleases him less?

Hunter/Prey: Can be set in historical, modern, or futuristic times. Basically the wealthy and privileged pay to have a bunch of women released into a natural park/play pen. You solo or with a group of buddies are the hunters. Those women who are hunted and fail to please sexually will be executed -usually by arrow on the spot. Ones who please will be sold back into slavery. The one female left will be the victor but must still pass the test of pleasing you in order to gain her freedom. Of which, like the gladiators of old whose victories were offered with a symbolic sword, she will rise victorious with a metal mold of your cock as a trophy

Hunter/prey *gameshow twist*: if violence/gore not your thing can have a toned down theme. I'm thinking not a real hunt but with fake light arrows or phasers, to earn their freedom slaves must not be captured, if they are then they must perform....it's hunger games sorta...the planet will vote on if she goes back to being a sex slave or worst -re-education camps where slaves take years of harsh training to be deemed rehabilitated to please men like you. Winner earns freedom, wealth, security .....even male slaves (rarity for women to own men in this world).....for her and her family.

Sex ed boarding school: In an all girl prep school, girls are trained in the arts of lovemaking and pleasing you -the headmaster and instructor. Accompanied by milfs/trained girls who assist you in the education of the new students/abductees. Since masochism is natural state of a female, the girls are ashamed and horrified at first -but gradually understand the pleasures of submission and servitude. The ones who are disobedient are shown as examples to others -not sure where your level of violence or gore is, but can modify to your taste. My sample below is a start though my partner unexpectedly dropped so that's just a taste of my PM style post

Writing sample
Slut boarding school​
After landing on a luscious tropical island, Nadia was on her way to the prestigious training program at the Women's Academy of Art. She had just turned 18 and this was her last summer before college would start. As she felt the wind blow through t[/php][/quote]he open window she left her cares of school drama and lame boyfriends, replaced by thoughts of a relaxing summer on a tropical island, tanning on the beach all day, and meeting new boys in town. The program includes classes of leadership, teamwork, and service geared for the female sex. Her father had accompanied her and was the one who directed her to this program, he even invited previous alumni to convince her what a great launch this was to their future college and careers.

The car pulled up through the gates and made its way to the building, which seemed like a French colonial palace at the top of a hill. She exited and was greeted by a Ms. Beavoir, older yet still stunning and gorgeous, perhaps she was a former model Nadia thought. She hugged and kissed her father goodbye, then followed Ms. Beavoir up the long stairs up.

"Please go ahead of me, my old legs cannot keep up with you young girls," she said. Nadia did so with pride of her own youth and beauty -haughty with her nose stuck up in the air. They both finally made it to the top to giant bronze doors, similar to the work of Renaissance masters she saw on a previous study abroad. As she closed by on the doors to make out the figures, it was women being tied up, in bondage, and torture. This part must be hell she thought, however she was perplexed that she saw no heaven or men being tortured. She was about to ask about it when Ms. Beavoir suddenly covers her muzzle with cloth which instantly knocked her out to the ground.

In a semi-conscious state, she drifted in and out. She was blinded folded but she felt oil and sponges. The smell of rose and vanilla intertwined with an ocean breeze. She heard the wind blow and the chatter of women voices. She felt the cold of metal around her wrist that suspended her from the ceiling. She felt the immobility of her feet as if they were bolted to the ground with her legs spread apart. The ocean breeze blowing across her oil breasts, thighs, and pussy.

A shock of an ice cube placed inside her sex jolted her back to full cognizance. The blindfold was removed. The piercing light of a setting sun distorted her vision for a bit. She looked around and to her right were two other girls the age and positions as her. The room was large like a giant hallway and lined with patio doors with bellowing curtains, which opened up to a cliff overlooking the ocean.

"Rise and shine bitches!" said Ms. Beavoir. Only this time she was almost completely naked with a collar with piercings of bells on two of her vaginal folds. The other clothes she had with stripper heels and a black corset stretching only as to not cover her boobs. She held a whip and said "listen up -you all were chosen for a special reason. Among the three of you, Master will choose who will be his own personal cum dumpster for the summer! It is the highest honor any young ladies such as yourselves can achieve right now. The ones he doesn't choose will be sent next door to the boys academy where they will be gang-raped by their students. So you guys best behave! I am by no means a mistress but a mere assistance to make sure Master has the best possible experience."

As her eyes adjusted more, she could make out a silhouette of a man resting on a sofa chair. He was drinking his favorite drink with his legs on a collared girl. She thought this was a weird nightmare but she could not will herself awake. Thoughts raced across her mind as the inserted ice cube melted and dripped between her legs. How dare these people make me feel so vulnerable and exposed? Who was this man? What will he do?

More writing samples can be found here to see if we're a good fit

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playi...ic=42629.0

Nadia,
These pairings are interesting. IM Me on YIM or AIM whenever you feel like!
-Master x slave
-Teacher x student(s)
-Rapist/Kidnapper x victim
-Man x harem
-Dad x babysitter
-Pirate x noblewoman
Yim pussygrinder_m29
Aim owning_master

More writing samples can be found here to see if we're a good fit ;)

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=42629.0

Current scifi cravings

Bimbofication research facility
Testing ground to engineer sex slaves. Captured women from warring states are altered to be pleasing to men, YC is one of the main researchers (28-50 yo m) who has a lot of fun and creative license to enhance me for the utmost pleasure. They both develop a fondness for each other, to the point where MC sucks without commands! However he soon learns that the company deems MC bimbo batch is flawed and is ordered terminated. What is he going to do with his favorite bimbo?

Fugitive lovers,
both noncon and later con, rape, violence, force....though the lovers are con for most of story, takes place where such things are the norm
Not set in stone, can be variations

Setting
In 2455, humans have colonized large expanses of space, the original empire have split into numerous factions but the two largest and most powerful are in a power struggle.

Aresia: an empire dominated by slavery and violence. Despite advanced technology, world reverted back to the old ways, captured women are sex slaves and most captured men are sent to mines or face violence in the arenas.

Minerva: successor to United Nations of earth, federation of worlds which value life, liberty, and happiness. In direct contrast to its rival. Women run free and are equal to men in rights since several centuries back.

MC
23 yo in Minervan colonies. She is petit, enhanced c cup tits, dark brown hair and eyes. She lives in Minerva's outer colonies near the border with Aresian space. A cease fire is broken, ships invade the colony kidnapping all. She is separated from her bf as she is gathered up with the other pretty women, milfs and college students on summer break from the now lost colony. She and the others are set to slave cells, here they are forced to get ready to be sold. One of the slave guards(YC) regular rapes her. Eventually MC gets Stockholm syndrome and falls in love with her captor and rapist.

YC
27 yo muscular athletic build, peacekeeper captain soldier. Like other guards, who had a decent living, he volunteered for a low paying slaver guard job to have his way with the many pretty sex captives. He is made the head slave guard. However, once he's on the job he's not enjoying being cruel and sadistic like he thought he would, even though he lets his underlings have free access to the slaves because that is the way he's been use to in Aresia. He claims the prettiest of the slaves, MC, first raping her, but seduced by her beauty and submission, then falls in love.

All slaves are destined for the capital, where anyone can purchase her...which means some are sacrificed in the great public temples, fight in arenas, or housed in brothels/private homes. YC doesn't want these fates for me, so he frees and escapes with MC...

Questions/topics to consider
Despite having a good heart, YC is not use to freeborn and free thinking women. He is against cruelty yet still holds his chauvinistic religion dear. What will he do when she's out of submission mode and she acts up? How does he resolve this inner conflict

Will your YC change in response to her, or will MC evolve to YC expectations

Will MC try to find and free her bf?

YC is use to polygamy, what happens if you fancy another slave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom