Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bots and Brains ( F looking for partner in unique fetish plot, M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a partner in crime for some plots I have rolling in my head, both involve brain transplants and a good amount of submission on my end. Of course if you had any other thoughts on your end involving brain play I'll hear you out but these plots have been fighting to get out for awhile.

Plot 1: Activist goes to sabotage a sex doll factory because she feels their dolls dehumanize women. When she gets there she finds out the awful truth that the dolls are so life like because they use real humans. Before she can escape the capture her and remove her brain, replacing it with a synthetic doll brain. To add insult to injury she awakens as a brain in a jar that has attachments to speak,see, hear just so they could show her how her body is being used. I have a few fun ideas about where her brain ends up that we could discuss.

Plot 2: My character is abducted by a race of androids who have just discovered humans and wish to study them. They proceed to crack open her head and play around, seeing what does what and how the brain reacts to stimuli. Eventually they discover the human brain is like a organic processor and could be used as a cheaper way to reproduce. After deciding to make her a prototype then remove and modify her brain, cutting off what they deem unnessicary and adding improvements before putting it in a "deactivated" android body. I also have some ideas about where it could go from there that we could discuss.

https://www.f-list.net/c/lexxigrp/
Theres my f-list, if you want to more know just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom