Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Trouble(xMILENKOx+Anjeru)

Leo smiled simply in reply to her greeting. As he followed her in she lept upon him and kissed him. He dropped the black plastic bag containing the few 'gifts' he bought her. He returned her kiss with full intensity as he lifted her up and pressed her body against a wall before he tore open her blous causeing all the buttons to tear from the blouse and fall to the floor. Revealing the new bar he smiled. "Is that for me?.." He asked playfully before leaning in and kissing her chest. His lips sucking at her exposed cleavage as he kissed her lustfully whilst he held her thigh either side of his hips.

She gasped as he thrust her back against the wall, a loud moan spilling into the kiss as they melded together lustfully. He ripped open her blouse and got a good look at the black lacy bra she'd picked out for him. Mmm, you told me to wear something sexy," she moaned softly as he attacked her pale, supple clevage and hoisted her legs astride his hips. She held onto him as he had her pressed against the wall, pulling him close with her legs. "Mm, what did you bring Leo?"

Leo grinned as he let her go gently before letting her stand on her own two feet. With his bag of goodies laying by their feet he walked away from her/ "Why dont you take a look.." He said playfully as he removed his jacket and threw it onto the couch. He sat down on the couch and awaited her to join him. "I hope you like, it was just a few things I thought you might wanna try. After all my Brother isnt the most adventerous lover..." He joked as he waited for her to join him as he kicked off his boots.

She was a bit surprised when Leo pulled away from her and proceeded to return back to the couch. She cocked her head curiously and leaned down to scoop the bag up from its spot on the floor. "That's true..." she murmured as she came to sit on the couch beside him. Her fingers pried open the bag and she peeked inside. When she saw what laid inside, she blushed hotly and raised her eyes up to him. "mmm, going to tie me up, Leo?" she asked hotly as she found she had to lick her lips.

"Yeah, unless you dont want me too?.." He replied playfully as he reached into the bag and pulled out the blind fold which he slowly covered her eyes with a tied it up at the back of her head. He then got onto his knees on the floor infornt od her before he pulled of her shoes and then pulled her skirt off. He stood up and looked down at her with a grin as he admired the underware she had got espacially for him. "Damn you look good!..." He said as he casually got naked infront of her, he was excited about her not knowing what he was doing. Standing there infront of her he held his hard cock and playfully rubbed it as he enjoyed the sight of her.

Leo then sat next to her on the couch and reached into the bag again where he pulled out the hand cuffs which he was quick to use to restrain her hands behind her back.
"Mmmm, you ok baby?.." He asked playfully as he moved closer to her and placed his hand between her legs and began to rub her thong clad pussy. His lips then came to her neck as he lustfully kissed her neck.

"I don't mind," Izzy said with a blush as he reached into the bag and pulled out the blindfold. He slid the blindfold over her eyes and her heart sped within her chest. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she had to bite her lip as he took the heels off her feet and slid her skirt off. Being unable to see made her feel ultrasensitive, like her every nerve ending was buzzing with sudden awareness. This left her in the stockings, thong, and bra; he offered his compliment and she couldn't help but blush as he went and cuffed her hands behind her back. She bit her lip again.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she moaned softly as he began to stroke her through the material of the black thong. He was kissing at her neck, she could feel it; his lips and teeth playing at her skin. She writhed under his touch with a longer moan. Jacob had never done anything like this, and it was exciting, already she was drenched hotly between her legs.

Anjeru said:
"I don't mind," Izzy said with a blush as he reached into the bag and pulled out the blindfold. He slid the blindfold over her eyes and her heart sped within her chest. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she had to bite her lip as he took the heels off her feet and slid her skirt off. Being unable to see made her feel ultrasensitive, like her every nerve ending was buzzing with sudden awareness. This left her in the stockings, thong, and bra; he offered his compliment and she couldn't help but blush as he went and cuffed her hands behind her back. She bit her lip again.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she moaned softly as he began to stroke her through the material of the black thong. He was kissing at her neck, she could feel it; his lips and teeth playing at her skin. She writhed under his touch with a longer moan. Jacob had never done anything like this, and it was exciting, already she was drenched hotly between her legs.

He grinned as he watched her enjoy his play, his hand pulling the meterial to the side to reveal her pussy. He then playfully rubbed her clit, his middle finger flicking against then rubbing it sensually before up and down her entrance and then back to her clit. His teeth playffully nibbled at her neck all the way up to her ear lobe. "Tell me what you want me to do to you?!.." He ordered before going back to lustfully kissing her neck as he began to finger fuck her pussy slowly he pushed his middle two fingers deep inside her and tickled her insides.

Isobel shuddered as he began to stroke her clit with his finger, a moan spilling from her lips. His voice against her ear made her whimper and she writhed more under him, her pussy tight, hot, and so wet around his fngers as he began to fuck her with them. "I'm at your mercy, Leo," she whimpered in response as he went back to attacking her neck with his mouth. The thought of being at his complete control, cuffed and blind folded, made her wet and so very aroused. She was so used to being in control, with her career, her life, with Jacob, that to be put in this kind of situation where she had no control, was almost too much pleasure for her. It was hot, that's for sure.

Leo grinned as he got down onto his knees infront of her and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders so his head was between her thighs. Still holding the meterial of her thong out the way he leaned in ans kissed her clit before caressing it with his tongue in a circular motion. His tongue lapped at her juicy pussy as he continued to control her. His cock hung hard and eagar to be used whilst his tongue did the work. "Mmmm, your pussy tastes so good... I cant wait to fuck it!..." He said seductivly as he continued to pleasure her with his tongue.

She blushed as she felt him moving her legs. She expected his cock, but she gave a surprised, appreciative moan as he began to eat her pussy. "Ah! Leo!" she moaned out his name loudly, and squirmed against his mouth as he slid his tongue over her clit and even inside the lips of her enterance. Her head fell back and she shuddered, breathing harder as she received his tongue lashing. It was such a different experience when she had her hands cuffed and eyes blindfolded.

Desire and excitement soon took over him as he pulled his head away from her abruptly and pulled her thighs from his shoulders as he sat up straight on his knees and brought her thisghs to his hips as he pulled her lower body to the edge of the couch where his waiting cock was quick to greet her pussy. With a long deep moan he slid every inch of his cock into his Brother's Fiancee. Then he slid it out just a little before thrusting it back into her harder and deeper. "Oh, fuck your pussy is so good!.." He moaned as he began to pound her pussy hard as he sat on his knees infront of the couch. His cock slid in and out of her fast, a loud slapping sound came every time his entire cock plundged into her pussy.

Izzy continued to moan as he ate at her pussy with skill and enthusiam. She whimpered when she felt him pull away and dropped her legs from her shoulders, but her disappointment was shortlived as she felt him pull her to his hips. His cock found her pussy, hard and fast, and she nearly screamed with pleasure. "oh god, Leo!" she shuddered and arched against him as she began to pound her hard and roughly, her eyes still blind folded, and hands still cuffed behind her back. Her pussy was drenched and hot around his cock as their hips came together again and again. And to be fucked like that, with her bra on, thong still on, and even her stockings, with her fiancee's brother; it was one of the single most exciting experiences of her life. "oh god, yes...yes, please...oh yes!" not being able to see made the pleasure so much more consuming.

Leo continued to fuck his brother's fiance. Soon the he pulled out abruptly and moved away from her. He then pulled her towards him and forced her on her knees and made her lean forward while still blind folded and hand cuffed. He then reached over to his jeans and pulled out a tube of lubricant. "I got a little suprise for you baby.." He told her as he sat on his knees behind her lubeing up his hard cock. Then setting the tube on the floor he moved closer to her and carefully pushed the head of his cock against her asshole. Gently he pushed his cock into her, carefull not to hurt her to much. "Mmm, you ok?.." He moaned as he felt the head of his cock enter her ass, her tightness squeezeing his cock hurting him too.

Back
Top Bottom