Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a fun furry rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memiroa

Star
Hello to you Im just look for maybe one person.. to rp wit and have a fun time. My main kinks are feral, impregnation, forced sex and group rape.

The type of furries im looking for are Feline, gryphon, dragons, wolfs, or rabbits an snakes
you can play one or more.. if your up just p.m me. thanks

I have a good.. idea in myhead for a rp. It going to take place in a wasteland world afte a disaster. there's these citys that house the rice and powerful people and the furries that live in the citys called "Edens" have no rights and are therr to work. surrounding the Eden citys are slums full of crime, drug, and disease. This s wher the trash from Eden goes. Then the wasteland.. lawless, slavers and the like roam. I got a fee characters already thought up for this. Thinks that are going to be in this rp are Drug use, crossdressing, forced sex, slaves, M/M and M/F. I want someone thats ok with with M/M

There characters are..

Sophie is a sapphire color cat, she was enslaved at the age of ten and seen many good friends die.. or worse. She's just hoping that one day she is free. Sophie is luck as most slaves are raped all the time. She is still a virgin cat.

Sherly's a fox slim and pretty.. she's light brown, her legs and paws are color black fur. Sherly lives in the slums around Eden and is addicted to a drug the help many people and furs wit pleasure.. making them feel so warm and good.. to forget the shity world. Sherly lives in a alleyway where she lives with a small group of other homeless furrs

Edward's a young cat he lives in Eden working as a maid. His fur is wbie with black crisscross lines, He wears girl clothing and loves to please his human superiors knowing one mistake and back to the slums. He's saving up money to one day move his mother and sis to live with him in Eden.

Ive been thinking of this for sometime and really want to rp this so pmme ifyou want to work something out

Thanks zero but whydo you say that? looking for a new one anyways. whatdo you yage for n mind? as i dont want to change it but maybe i will

Awwww changed it though the new pic is cute.

And you did not really need the bump cause it was so shortly after you bumped it yourself. I don't think it helped much.

I mainly bumped since I'm Don't fit the request, but wanted to say it was an awesome pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom