Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Baby sitting? Sit on this. The LittleDoe and Drey Malic

drey malic

Super-Earth
Modern-Day roleplay between The LittleDoe and Drey Malic
>>> Genre: Baby-Sitter x Boss
>>> Sexual: Yes
>>> Private: Yes

--------------------------------------------------------​

Mr Stephens left work at around ten at night and he had been working since ten in the morning. His job required that he came in about four times a week and worked between ten to eleven hours a day. Today hadn't been a longer than normal day but it had been an extensive and tiring day none the less. Working a law firm meant you had to deal with a lot of burocracy and that normally mean a lot of paper work, talking with people you don't want to talk to and having to be nice when the only thing you want to do is tell the person to go and fuck off.

His trip home wasn't something long or extensive. He lived near his job so it only took him about fifteen minutes for him to arrive home. He parked his car in the drive way up to the garage. No need to really put it inside the garage as Mr Stephens used his garage mainly for storage. He stepped out of his car and he was still dressed in his office attire - a black tux coat, a pair of black pants, a white button up shirt and a black tie. His shoes were nice and black but a bit scuffed to show that he actually did walke around and worked. In his left hand he held his suit case and in his right was his keys. He used the car alarm lock thingy and locked his car as he walked up to the door and then unlocked the front door of his house.

Mr Stephens was a single dad with a three year old son who stayed at home with a baby sitter for most of the day. A baby sitter... who he had a hard time decyphering if she was trying to provoke him into making out with her, if she was just a flirt, or if she was just oblivious to her actions. He had lost count how many times he had arrived home, and she had been wearing only a tank top and short shorts while sitting on the sofa and licking a popsicle, eating a bananna or eating some sort of penis shaped food right in front of him. Each and every time he had become harder and harder to contain his urges. Mr Stephens had been single for the past three years, his wife had died during child birth, and to be honest... he hadn't had any real sort of release since then. So whenever he walked in and there was the baby sitter, just looking so ... scrumptious... it had become harder and harder to contain himself.

He opened the door wide and stepped inside his house. He put his suit case down near the door and slipped off his shoes. He continued to walk inside as he started to undo the few buttons on his suit jacket, then pulling the tie a bit off.

If you were to count the years back for as long as she had been babysitting, one could say she had been doing it for the majority of her life. Starting off as a simple job to show the young girl responsibility, it had later grown into something she did as sort of freelance, between working shifts at her odd jobs here or there, again just simply making per parents happy when the money wasn't anything she actually needed. Money was on no true shortage in the household Miss Samantha Ryan was from, but again that was just her parents being decent people with their money, knew they had to teach their baby girl the right way to do things. Whatever that meant. The recent high school graduate had also recently had an eighteenth birthday, spending a bit of money from her mixture of income and thankful that she had had an absolute blast for her eighteenth. " Time for bed Tyler, " The little boy grinning from ear to ear at his pretty babysitter, Samantha knew of the story behind why there wasn't a woman necessarily in Tyler's life.

Her mother had told her one day, only using this as added ammo for her daughter to offer up her services to their new neighbor once he had moved into the neighborhood. Reassignment for his new job or something, Sammi remembered, the blonde leaning down and picking up the three year old and tickling him into a fit of giggles. " You thought you got away! " She teased, smiling down at the giggling boy, knowing he would be ready for bed after a bit of tickling and having taken a bath, the soothing water definitely calming him down for the night. Samantha remembered easily her first interaction with Mr. Stephens, having approached him upon arriving home from a friend's pool party. He was attractive for an older guy, and it was then she began triggering certain little things in how he looked at her, watching how he seemed to stiffen up slightly when she moved a certain way or leaned over a certain something.

Oh he was just too much fun to play with. And sure, she was only doing it subconsciously, just to see how he would react, thinking nothing of a man with pent up sexual frustration. She simply assumed he was probably screwing some secretary or something, isn't that what they all did. After putting Tyler to bed, she watched as he fell asleep slowly, the hard sleeper usually putting up very little fuss throughout the night if she kept him up playing throughout the day. And today had definitely been a playing day, the sun bright outside and plenty of time spent in the yard. Black shorts holding onto her frame, it was almost as though she were at home, if it were not for the fact that she'd have probably been wearing just a bra and panties there, here she decided to be slightly more modest. Adjusting the strap of her tanktop as she clicked on the baby monitor just in case, Samantha moved to sit on the couch now, finding herself growing sleepy and falling asleep for Tyler's dad to return.

Mr. Stephens walked into the living room where he saw the TV was on. The sound was low and it was passing some sort of TV series, Mr. Stephens was interested in something in the room, but that wasn’t the TV. His eyes found Samantha sleeping on the couch and he was just looking at what she was wearing for a while. He didn’t come in loud or obnoxious so she would still be asleep for a while and in his mind… certain thoughts started to find themselves creeping upon his hands and becoming actions.

Would you look at her… all cute… barely covering up her body and just sleeping there as if she owns the place, He thought. Mr. Stephens found himself unbuttoning the front of his shirt as he moved closer to her. His hand finished with his shirt and he found them on her tank top. He carefully, slowly and gently pulled the bottom of her tank-top up till her bra was exposed and her breasts more visible. He pulled out his phone and he took a picture of her there half naked. He took a moment just looking at the picture and at Samantha, and the bulge in his pants started to get larger as he eventually found himself continuously adjusting his thick manhood in his pants for a while until he simply pulled it right out in front of the sleeping baby sitter.

Mr. Stephens stared down at her lovely body and he began to stroke himself slightly. He took another set of pictures now, no flash, no shutter sound, just the very soft clicks of his fingers on the phone. This was becoming exciting, he could use the pictures to black mail her with… he could do all sorts of things with this. Maybe… he could get away with… more…

He didn’t have to mount her on the sofa to do what he did next and he was pretty sure she would wake up from this if she still hadn’t woken up yet. He approached Samantha and he leaned over her lightly as he dropped his pants down to his knees. He held his cock in his hand to position it properly and then he pressed just the tip of his cock against her lips. He didn’t feel her teeth, but he felt the heat from her lips, her breath, her hot and tender lips nearly begged him to continue. He pressed in further and the head of his cock slipped into her mouth and against her soft and wet tongue…

It couldn't exactly be placed when Sam had fallen asleep, though she had expected to be awake before Mr. Stephens returned home, at least so that she could check on the baby again. But of course, the comfort of the couch had overcome her, the soft lull of something on TV dragging her right on into a comfortable nap. Laying on her side, it was clear that during her time sleeping, her shorts had risen up just slightly, as though they couldn't already be shorter than what they were, heavy bust rising and falling as she remained in her slumber even after he walked into the home. Her body would only seem to shift once, just one time when the sensation of a cool breeze washed over her frame, unaware that it was due to her tank top no longer covering her stomach, the cute pink lace of her bra now exposed thanks to the man she babysat for. Her head turning slightly in her shift, Samantha's sleep continued as her arm slid back behind her head, unaware that she was giving him a better view for his photographs of the half naked girl on his couch, blonde hair pooling around her face.

She hadn't necessarily sensed his presence until it was far too late, his shadow over her looming until something pressed against her plush lips. Shifting again, as though trying to ignore it as something else in a vivid dream, it was soon she realized that this was no dream, and if it was, she needed to stop eating whatever she had before she'd gone to bed. Samantha's warm mouth had already taken half of his length into her mouth before her blurry vision opened, the haze in her eyes easily making out the silhouette of a man, blinking softly and going to yawn, only to let her eyes open a bit wider. Something was blocking her mouth, having opened it a bit wider to prepare for such a yawn, only to have her vision become clear, a muffled squeak emerging when she realized that Mr. Stephens was more than just home; He had his cock in her mouth!

Mr. Stephens didn’t see her eyes open right away as he was still taking pictures of the half naked and now cock sucking Samantha. When he did notice that she was awake, he grinned slightly to himself and rocked his hips, forcing his cock to move inside of Samantha’s mouth. “Don’t scream. Don’t raise your voice. No need to wake up Tyler. Just keep sucking. This … you can see as either a bonus or as punishment. You’ve been taking such good care of Tyler lately, he called you Mama this morning. And the way you come her dressed… I can barely keep myself from ravishing you daily… I know you’ve been teasing me and trying to get into my pants since the day you started working here. So be happy, here’s what you get, my thick cock. And on the other hand, this is the fourth time I’ve come home and found you sleeping. What’s the point of hiring a baby-sitter if all you’re going to do is sleep while you’re here. You need to be punished and you can consider this your punishment.” He said.

“Take it the way you want it. Either way, tonight… you’re mine… and if you resist…” He said. He turned his phone around so she could see. “I’ll send all these great pictures I took to your Boyfriend, Your daddy, your mommy, all your friends on facebook… You wouldn’t want that, now would you? Good...”

Mr. Stephens finally took a step back as he looked down at Samantha and his hand went to his cock as he started to stroke it a bit in front of her. “Take off your clothes and suck my cock.” He demanded. “Don’t give me a dead look either. Do like you want to fuck me. Show me those amazing tits and ass, then crawl towards me and receive your reward.” He said. Of course, by reward he meant his cock and that it was going to be hers to suckle on, then sit on top of and ride him like he was her steed and she was a lady going to battle.

Mister Stephens kept his cell phone in hand and he continued to take pictures of her as he waited for her to do as he asked.

Back
Top Bottom