Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interested in Monster Girls ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choochie

Supernova
Hello there, I'm going to keep this rather short as I don't have much time to type this right now; basically, I'm looking for a bit of a 'Monster Girl Harem'. I'd prefer the person playing the Monster Girls to be a bit more dominant, and perhaps my character being a bit younger. (16-18) But we can bump up ages, or I can be dominant, whatever. I'd just like this idea to happen. Particularly, I'm looking for multiple girls from either Monster Girl Quest, Monster Girl Encyclopedia, or Violated Hero.

I'd like this to be smut, but of course if you want a plot, we can work on something.

I prefer PM's, but if you only do threads I'll make an exception for this RP.

If you've got a particular male you want me to use, request it; chances are I'll use him.

If you've got a particular kink you'd like, I'll try it.

As far as kinks go, I'm fine with almost anything besides 'extreme' kinks such as vore, scat, watersports and such. I will -NOT- try those. Request something else and I'll likely try it, I'm pretty open with these things after all, and want to experiment more.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in this, and we can go over the details. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. ;3

Bump! Looking for another partner or two who would like to play some Monster Girls. ;]

Choochie said:
Hello there, I'm going to keep this rather short as I don't have much time to type this right now; basically, I'm looking for a bit of a 'Monster Girl Harem'. I'd prefer the person playing the Monster Girls to be a bit more dominant, and perhaps my character being a bit younger. (16-18) But we can bump up ages, or I can be dominant, whatever. I'd just like this idea to happen. Particularly, I'm looking for multiple girls from either Monster Girl Quest, Monster Girl Encyclopedia, or Violated Hero.

I'd like this to be smut, but of course if you want a plot, we can work on something.

I prefer PM's, but if you only do threads I'll make an exception for this RP.

If you've got a particular male you want me to use, request it; chances are I'll use him.

If you've got a particular kink you'd like, I'll try it.

As far as kinks go, I'm fine with almost anything besides 'extreme' kinks such as vore, scat, watersports and such. I will -NOT- try those. Request something else and I'll likely try it, I'm pretty open with these things after all, and want to experiment more.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in this, and we can go over the details. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. ;3

Hey I have a half snake half woman character and a kitsune, either one can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom