Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prom Stranger (older_man_forrp and Andy)

AndNich123

Pulsar
(I convinced my partner to move the rp here from PM. So I give to you his first post to me. May you read and enjoy it as I did.)

Mike Stevenson was on a month long sales trip. His last few weeks on the road had been tiresome. Not just physically, but he was feeling an emotional toll as well. His wife didn't like to talk on the phone, text or email so he hadn't talked to his wife in a few weeks. The lonesomeness had started to reach it's peak as he checked into his last hotel.

He was tall, in shape and very handsome. All this, combined with his age, had made him irresistable for younger girls to flirt with. He loved the way the stared and giggled and touched his arms when his wife wasn't around, and he loved flirting back.

He had toed the line with texting some of his daughter's friends and his babysitter, but he had never done more than that. Today as he sat at the bar and had a double whiskey, he heard a commotion. Turning around, he saw droves of young teens, all dressed up, filing into a dark, but loud room in the hotel lobby. Prom.

He smiled to himself over his whiskey glass as he saw some particularly sexy young things in tight dresses. He even had to reach down and adjust his thicker-than-average shaft as they walked past him. He had a penthouse upstairs, his wife wasn't wondering where he was, and the pheremones of teen sex were in the air. Could tonight be the night he did more than flirt?

Chloe Davenport had worked hard for several weeks earning the money to buy what she thought was the perfect dress for the perfect evening. After spending a day at the spa and beauty salon, everything on her from her eyebrows down to her toes had been polished and trimmed. She sparkled as she waited at the hotel for her date to arrive. They had agreed to this instead of him picking her up, and Chloe never really understood why. He had suggested it, and she was simply thrilled he even asked her. He was captain of the football team. So naturally the line of girls wanting to date him wrapped around the school several times over, and yet he picked her to ask to the prom. She had said and agreed to his term without hesitation.

Now, two hours later, there was still no sign of him. Her phone buzzed to life, and she took it from her purse quickly. It was him with some flighty excuse. She could even hear another girl giggling in the background. He had stood her up for someone else, and her heart sank. She shoved her phone back into her purse angry and ready to lash out. Well, she thought. I paid for this dress and everything else. I’m going to enjoy myself tonight with or without him.

She turned on her heels and headed inside towards the massive lobby the school had rented out. It was tradition for this prom to be held here. Just as it was tradition for the couple to rent out room s for the night to engage their sexual desires. Some simply rented rooms for wild parties in which they would manage to sneak in beer. Chloe didn’t care about all that. She just wanted to dance, be with her friends, and have her heart stolen away. Well it seemed only two of those things would actually occur this evening.

As she neared the room, the bar caught her attention. Chloe had never really been one to drink, but on this night, she couldn’t help but smile wondering if a drink would make her feel better. NO, she thought quickly brushing the thought under the rug. There were several men at the bar, and she noticed a couple of them staring at her. She smiled and waved her hand at them being friendly. She saw one guy shake his head slowly before downing his drink quickly. He ordered another one, and she thought about how drunk he was going to be. Another simply winked and rubbed his crotch. Not very subtle she thought. The same could be said for the man that simply licked his lips and nodded at her. Her eyes came to rest on this handsome man sitting there. There was something about him. He gaze wasn’t leering at her like the other men. He was looking, but it was different from the others. She smiled again at him and waved once more. Her attention turned back to the room, and it was with a heavy heart she took a few steps towards it before she stopped. “I can’t go in there. I just can’t. They’ll all know he stood me up.” She took a deep breath trying to decide what to do and where to go.

As he was mulling over the thoughts and fantasies of the possibilities of the night in his head, his eyes shifted across the blur of color and skin passing a few yards away in front of him. Some fat, some overly skinny, some just his type. Each one though seemed, in his mind, like not a teen, and not a woman. Good for looking at, but always with that air of immaturity that had kept him from 'sealing the deal' all these years.

He was sipping his drink, mulling over inner thoughts when he was shaken from his haze. He saw a slender framed young girl wave, breaking his stare into nothing. He knew immediately, that if there were any girl here tonight worth pushing the limits, this would be her. Her face was like something out of a teen magazine and her body matched perfectly. Just the kind of girl he fantasized about most.

Her face seemed kind, yet spunky enough to go out on a limb with him, not like those prudes at the church he and his wife went to. 'What's the harm in waving back?' He thought to himself. He waved and smiled broadly. Wanting to seem as inviting as possible before taking another sip, never breaking his gaze with the young girl. When she didn't move on into the lobby, he left his drink at the table and stood up, walking resolutely over to her, his hands in his pockets giving off a casual vibe. He stopped a few feet away, acting like he was on his way to the bathroom door near to them. "Enjoying your prom?" He asked, kindly.

She jumped slightly at the sound of the voice and turned in the direction it was coming from. It was him! The only decent looking man at the bar. The only one that didn’t manage to seem like a creep. “No,” she said looking down the floor. As her eyes rose to meet his, she continued. “My date,” she gestured to huge easel by the door that displayed photos of well known students. “He stood me up. He’s the captain of the football team, and he called me two hours late with another girl in the background.” She shook her head. “I was such an idiot to think he actually wanted to be here with me tonight. I worked so hard to buy this dress, and I,” she paused shaking her head as she began to blush. “I actually thought tonight….” Her voice trailed.

She smiled keeping her gaze to him. “So what bring you here tonight? In town for business? Vacation? None of my business,” she teased. “If it, then by all means tell me it’s none of my business, and I will understand. Really. You won’t hurt my feelings.” How could he hurt my feelings, she thought. I’ve already been stood up. Still she kept her friendly nature. She would never be rude to anyone. That just wasn’t who Chloe was. “What’s your poison? Over at the bar,” she gestured with her head. “I don’t drink. Of course I’m underage.” She realized she was babbling, and so she decided to try and end this before she further embarrassed herself. “Well. I guess I should be going inside. Truth is….I don’t really want to. It’s humiliating being stood up. I guess that’s never happened to you before. Has it?”

He stood there and watched as the young girl mesmerized. Yes, she was babbling, but he found it endearing. Anything that girl said would have been delightful to him because of how she looked. He liked it. He felt as if he had hit the jackpot: young, beautiful, and could string a few sentences together without sounding like a vapid high school bimbo.

His heart did go out to her whenever she told of her misfortune with the date and he frowned empathetically. He knew what she was hinting at when she trailed off about what she thought would happen that night. He swallowed hard but decided not to comment on it. Conversing with high schoolers about their virginity was not something he wanted to get caught doing in a public place.

But he chuckled as she continued to babble. He waited patiently for her to finish her lines of thought before interjecting. When she asked what he was in town for, he decided to lighten the mood. "Oh me? I work for a company that helps out damsels in distress on their prom nights. Where's the jerk that stood you up? I'll straighten him out." he liked this. He could flirt with a high school girl in a lobby, and if anyone confronted him, he could sound fatherly instead of pervy.

"I'm having whiskey tonight.. To start anyway. You actually follow the drinking age law? It's a rarity to find kids your age that don't." He folded his muscular arms in front of him with a grin. You can come over and have a seltzer and I'll tell you my sad prom story. Deal?" He started to walk over to his booth without waiting on an answer.

She giggled as he joked about straigtening out her cheating date. She found it rather sweet. There was almost a fatherly quality to it, and yet there was also something present as well. “Thanks,” she breathed when she finally caught her breath.

As he crossed his arms, she had to look away as her cheeks were painted red. There was something about the way her stood there, how he crossed his arms, how he looked, that stirred thoughts within her that she knew she not have. After all, she barely knew him, and he was an older man. Was she simply an emotional wreck due to being stood up tonight?

She followed him over to his booth and slide in across from him. “Yeah. I actually do follow the drinking age laws, but tonight I could almost have a sip. I’ve never even done that, but I don’t know. Tonight I feel like doing something a little crazy.” She order her own seltzer and began to drink it right away. “So you never told me, but then again one could see that as hint that it’s none of my business. Do you have a name at least?” Her fingers teased around the top of her glass causing it to hum. The faster her fingertips glided, the louder the hum grew. She grinned hearing the sound as she looked across at her would be new aquaitance. “Tell me if this bothers you. I’ll stop.”

As she stared at his arms, he saw the knowing look on her face. It was a look he never tired of seeing on young girls. He liked how he made them flustered. But on her it was different. She was actually fighting it. The thought of her not peeling her panties off and throwing them to him right there made her even more intriguing. Maybe he'll just have a friendly conversation after all?

As he walked back to the booth, he was relieved when she followed. "Oh you're thinking of breaking the law tonight? Well.. Just don't get caught." He winked "but if you do decide to drink, don't drive." The second comment was serious for him. He may have impure thoughts about his new drink buddy, but he was also concerned for her well being just the same.

He downed his drink and flagged the waiter down for a second one. "Do you have a supplier?" He whispered He hunkered down over the table and gestured towards the ballroom. Indicating she may have a friend that brought booze. "If you don't, let me know. I might be able to help." He was conflicted about whether he would actually help her break the law, and in doing so, break the law himself, but he continued.

"The girl that stood me up? Her name was Kelly. Kelly James. Boy was she a looker." He gave a long, low whistle. "But it all turned out alright. I got a little tipsy, ended up in some other girls hotel room and.." He stopped as the waiter brought him his drink and waited for him to return out of earshot. "Well.. You get the rest." He smirked and looked at her

She found it sweet that he was such a caring man to someone he just met. He was concerned about her drinking and driving, and he didn’t even know her. “I promise. If I take one single sip tonight, I won’t drive.” She wanted to put his fears to bed and reassure him.

She looked towards the ballroom when he gestured, and her smile only widened. “No actually. I don’t have a….supplier. I never thought to get one,” she shrugged. “It’s okay though. Thanks for the offer to help.” Was he actually offering to buy her alcohol? The surprises just kept coming from him, and for her, that was unusual. Chloe had learned most people, and they simply didn’t seem to be able to leave her in awe. This man was a natural at doing just that.

Gazing into his eyes, she listened with intent as he told his tale of woe. “You seem like such a nice guy. I can’t believe anyone would do that to you. I’m sorry.” The sentiment behind her words was true. She reached across the table cupping his hand gently with her own, rubbing his fingers with her thumb. A few pats, a few second later, and she withdrew back to her side of the table. “Maybe I’ll get a little tipsy tonight and end up in some guy’s hotel room,” she teased with a grin. “To be honest, I’m not opposed to the idea right now,” she laughed. “At least it would be something to make me feel better. Being stood up stinks.” She took another sip from her own glass lowering her eyes from him.

Mike tensed up a bit when she touched his hand, smiling back at her. Her hand was so tiny in his and her skin was soft and inviting. When she retreated, he felt a rush of desire come over him to have her hand back in his. Maybe it was the whiskey, maybe it was the loneliness, whatever it was, he knew he wanted her. He still hadn’t decided in his mind how far he was willing to go, but he had decided he wasn’t going to stop himself at this point. He glanced around the room and noticed some men talking amongst each other and looking over at him and the girl warily. He realized how odd it must look so he leaned back away from her a bit.

Though when she commented on getting tipsy and ending up in some guys room, he was drawn right back in. “Well, that’s what prom is for, right?” he laughed “Although it’s way more fun to get a hotel room when your company pays for it, let me tell you.. They gave me the top floor penthouse and everything! Only room on the floor.” He hoped a little bit of bragging might go a long way to impress the young girl. He smiled proudly and looked over again. This time the bartender had left his post from behind the bar and walked towards the ballroom, glancing over at him.

“Uh oh.” he said quietly to the girl and gestured toward the bar tender. “I think I’m about to get in trouble for hitting on a high schooler.” He meant it as a joke, but his tone didn’t give that away. “Uhhh.. listen.” he said hastily “I hate to keep you from your friends and your prom but uhh.. If you get bored or, want to talk or.. feel like getting ‘supplied’ tonight, you can come up.” He took a pen and receipt out of his pocket and scribbled 4 numbers on the pad. “You have to punch these in to get the elevator to come to the penthouse floor, so don’t share it out. It’s for you only, deal?” He folded up the paper and slipped it in her hand, closing his hands around hers for a moment and looking into her eyes before getting up and walking briskly away, disappearing around the corner.

He was speaking so fast. Things seemed to be happening just as quickly. She hadn’t spoken while he was talking. It seemed rather urgent that he say what he had to. She looked towards where he disappeared at hoping to see him return, but in her mind, she knew he was gone. For a brief moment, she hadn’t felt like the high school girl that had been stood up. She felt like an attractive young lady in his presence. Though she hadn’t taken a sip, she had managed to forget the sting of being stood up for just a while. It felt good. It felt really good.

Looking down at the folded piece of paper in her hand, she slowly opened her fingers. Am I going to do this? Do I want to do this? Be alone, in a hotel room, with a man I just met? What if he’s crazy? What if he….makes me feel just as good as he did when he was across from me? I’ve never had sex before. She shook her head at the very thought. Am I really thinking about going up there and maybe, just maybe, having sex for the first time with a grown man? The thought alone sent a shiver through her. She bit her bottom lip looking back to the corner. She was glanced at all the men in the bar. Some still gazing at her with their stupid, drunken grins. They knew. She was certain of it. They knew what the man had wanted, and they knew what she considering. She finally looked over at his glass that he had left in his hasty retreat on the table. For a second she thought about grabbing it and trying to taste what was left on the sides of the glass. If you’re going to go all out, then you might as well go all out, she thought.

The music from the prom was blasting away, and the sounds of her classmates cheering, yelling, and simply having the time of their lives drifted into the bar, and Chloe knew it wasn’t where she belonged. She knew where she wanted to go. She rose from the booth and straightened her dress. With a nod to some of them men in the bar, and she made her way along the same path he had taken. When she arrived at the elevator, she pressed the button and waited for the doors to open. There were some of her classmates piling out drenched in the smell of liquor. She gave them a forced smile as they gave way to an empty elevator. Stepping inside, she pressed the button to close the door and opened the paper. Entering in the four digits, the elevator glided smoothly up taking her to the mystery man from the bar. “I don’t even know his name.” Still, even with that knowledge, she was working her way back to him. What will I say? When these doors open, will I be at a hallway, or will they open right into his penthouse? I’ve never gone to a penthouse before. I don’t know. She caught her reflection in the doors. Looking back at her wasn’t just a high-school teenager. It was a young girl about to embark on something that would forever change her. This might be the last time she looked at herself and saw a virgin starring back. The doors opened, the vision she was taking in gone. A new scene to behold, she stepped out from the elevator allowing the doors to close behind her and leave her there.

Mike had taken a lonely elevator ride up. 20 floors seemed to take 20 hours. His mind was swimming a little bit, trying to get a grasp on what he had just done. What he was about to do. He wasn’t drunk, but he was definitely feeling a good buzz from the liquor. He had an angel and demon on his shoulders the whole ride up. “What are you thinking? Do you want to get arrested? Get divorced? Get labeled as a perv for the rest of your life?” the angel said from one shoulder. “Your wife doesn’t give you the time of day. This girl is beautiful. You haven’t forced anything on her.. yet. If she follows you up, then she follows you up. What’s the harm?” he brushed the angel off as he stepped off the elevator.

From the elevator door was a short, thickly carpeted hallway. He took the few strides to his door and slipped in the key card. He quickly went to the bathroom, walking through the large main room, decorated with a massive TV, several plush leather couches, a large recliner, and a dark wooden wet bar. Then turning the corner through his bedroom, a large king bed with a gold comforter and pale cream sheets, through to his all white, luxury bathroom. A large glass tile shower big enough for five sat across from a double sink counter. He turned on the sink and splashed some cold water on his face, toweling off.

He went back to the wet bar and poured himself a whiskey before retreating to the balcony. From a large glass sliding door he could stand out and see the whole city, while still being able to hear any small knocks that may come from his door.

He looked down at his phone. Still no calls or texts from his wife. What was this, day 3 they hadn’t spoken? He took another sip of his whiskey while staring out over the city. He loosened his tie and leaned on the railing.

She looked down as her feet sank into the plush carpet beneath her feet. This must be what a movie star feels like on the red carpet, she thought with a smirk. I am royalty for one brief, shining moment. She looked up towards the door, and took a deep breath. Her feet made no sound as she approached. Of course she didn’t have a keycard. So she knew she would have to knock. Chloe once more took yet another deep breath as she slowly raised her trembling hand to the door. Why am I so nervous? I wanted to come up here. I want to be here. I want to go inside. I want to see where this door leads. This door right before me. The one I’m about to knock on. Swallowing hard she knocked on the door.

What did I just do? I can’t do this! This is insane! Quickly she turned and headed back towards the elevator. Maybe he didn’t even hear the knock. Maybe he won’t come to the door. I can just disappear, and he’ll never even know I was here. Lost in her own thoughts, she didn’t hear the door open. Her gaze turned to him. There were no words as he crossed towards her, a man with a mission, a sole purpose of reaching her so that his lips could press to her own. He reached her literally dipping her back in a passionate kiss, and she melted.

Chloe shook her head pulling her thoughts from the daydream she had allowed herself to have. It makes no sense why I would imagine something like that, she thought. I don’t even know him. Maybe this isn’t what he had in mind at all anyway. Maybe he just wants to talk, give me a drink, be my supplier as it was suggested. Maybe I’m getting way ahead of myself. She smiled with a light laugh. Her trembling hand, though, was still raised at the door. Okay. It’s now or never. With firmness, she knocked on the door, and took a step back waiting for him, and whatever else may happen on the other side.

Mike stood on the balcony, getting lost in thought as he gazed out over the city. He was almost done with his second drink. He'd better slow down. If the angle had still been on his shoulder, it would've been because he didn't want to make a mistake. But because the devil was still hanging around, it was because he wanted to be able to get it up if need be later on.

He was still a 'stallion in the sack' according to his wife, but he wasn't as young as he once was, and he wanted to be ready for any scenario. At this point, he had resigned himself to go until she said stop. Even then, he's not sure how much convincing he would be willing to do.

He was shaken from these thoughts by a knock at the door. A smile involuntarily crossed his face and he turned around. Taking a deep breath, he resolutely walked to the door. Pausing for just a moment and gazing through the keyhole. He saw a warped figure, but he knew it was the beautiful girl from downstairs. He opened the door and stepped to the side "You made it." He said, trying to keep the jovial attitude from earlier.

He swung his arm to the side "Come on in!" then paused and stuck out his hand "I"m Mike by the way.. Mike Stevenson. I uhh, realize I didn't introduce myself earlier."

Her smile lit up her face as he opened the door. He was even more handsome than she remembered. She reached for his hand, taking it, and then squeezing as they were finally being properly introduced. “Hello Mike Stevenson. It’s a pleasure to finally know your name. Chloe Davenport.” The smile, the utter excitement in her voice had to have been clear as she felt her heart would literally jump through her throat. Her entire body on the verge of trembling not out of fear but the sheer electrifying atmosphere that now surrounded them both.

She stepped inside immediately taking note of just how grand the penthouse was. Not hearing if he closed the door or not, she was certain he would as she made her way further inside. “This is absolutely exquisite. I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in my entire life. Your company must really take care of you. You must be a valuable assest to them.” Her attention finally came to settle on the bar, and she wondered should she dare. She had seen the glass in his hand and knew he had kept going. So why not? “So, Mike, how about that drink? Care to walk on the wild side with me? Care to corrupt me?”

There was no hesitation as she made her way over to the bar noting the gorgeous surroundings further. “It’s like something from a movie in here,” she laughed. “I’m just in awe. I’m sorry. I don’t know if you can relate or not, but to see something so amazing, so beautiful, as if it were out of something that maybe you dreamed about, but it’s real. It’s right in front of you. That’s what this feels like. I never thought in a million years I’d ever be in a place like this. I’m impressed. You must do incredibly well for yourself Mike. So what exactly do you do?” Her fingertips grazed the bar just slightly as with her other hand she placed her purse on the flat surface. “You already know what I do. I got to school and get stood up on my prom night.” She turned and leaned her back to the bar resting on her elbows. Her grin, her stare to him, reflecting the small flame that had already began to burn just beneath the surface. There was no doubt with Chloe. This would hopefully be the night, the place, and the man.

Mike closed the door behind her as she walked in. Her smell wafted in the door and intoxicated him. He bit his lip as she walked away and he stared, unashamedly. Up here in his room he could stare, make gestures, make jokes and be as inappropriate as he wanted and there were no kids to judge. No chaperones to call the police. No other men to encroach on what was going to be his tonight.

When she asked for a drink, he turned and nodded. When she asked if he was willing to corrupt her, a shiver covered every inch of his body. She was innocent, yet sensual and it was the most irresistable combination he had come across in his long life. And to find it in a young woman like Chloe gave him chills.

The excitement was evident for him. A little too evident as he felt that all-too familiar twinge in his pants. As he stepped behind the bar he had to reach down and adjust his shaft. It was pressing uncomfortably against his slacks and he had to guide it down one leg.

"I think I could be down for some corruption. But it's our secret.. deal?" He pointed to her and ducked down to reach into the fridge "Since it's your first drink I figured this was more your speed." He popped the cork on some champagne and poured it into a glass, handing it to her. "Unless you want to try a whiskey double straight up." smiling at her knowingly.

"What do I do? I'm in sales.. I sell network systems to financial advising stuff. Basically the nerdiest old-man job there is." he laughed as he poked fun at himself and moved to the couch to sit down. So the dance was boring enough that you decided to spend part of your prom night with an old man huh?" He chuckled

She flinched as the cork popped from the bottle. Having only seen it in the movies, it was surprising to her. She watched him fill her glass, and she thanked him taking it. Holding the glass under her nose, she inhaled deeply. The bubbles tickled her nose, and she looked up following him around the bar to the couch. As he sat down asking her about the dance, she slowly moved to the doors leading out to the balcony.

“Sounds like some job you have. I’d say it’s a pretty good one if they put you up here. You must be important, a very valuable asset to them.” She lifted the glass slowly taking her first sip. The fizz hit her tongue, and the taste was smooth. “Wow. Not bad. A girl could use to this kind of stuff,” she teased. “It’s so….good. It just slides right down my throat. Thank you.”

She moved to sit down on the couch not quite right beside him. Taking another shot of courage from the glass, she then placed it on the table before them. Ringing her hands together, she looked over at him. “Deal. I won’t tell anyone about anything.” Her tone a clear indicator that she knew exactly what he had on his mind, and frankly it was on her own as well. There was no need to deny it. The tension was there between them, and from the moment he stepped in front of her in the lobby, it had been present and ever growing. Now, alone in this room, it was given a chance to be seen, to be let go, and Chloe was about to open the door a bit wider for it to be released. “I’m down for some corruption myself, but you can’t tell anyone either. It’ll be our little secret. One night. Here. You and I. Deal?”

Mike tried hard not to stare as she walked to the balcony, but he couldn't resist. He turned around, his arm over the back of the couch, watching. The way she moved was the most sensual thing he'd ever seen. The way her dress folded against her body. The way her hips swayed from side to side with the extra wait of her teen frame making it that much more accentuated. He swallowed hard, reaching down to adjust what he knew were the beginning stages of an erection. He had to adjust his large shaft down one pant leg to make enough room.

When she sat beside him, his eyes were on her the whole time. Looking her up and down. His mind flitted to where he imagined what she was wearing underneath. A 'surprised' for her date on prom night that he would probably get to view. He wasn't sure if he should be shocked or not that she made the first move. She didn't come out and say it, but she may as well have. "You and I?" he repeated back, less like a question and more like an agreement. "I wouldn't be mad about it." He slid closer to her and his hand creeped along the back of the couch. Then he paused.

Something was a bit off. She didn't give off the 'whore' vibe he was so used to. If he was going to go through with this, he knew what repercussions there could be for him, but he wanted to make sure at least she wasn't left in an emotional wasteland. "Have you uhh.. have you ever done anything like this before? I mean.. obviously not with an old man on your prom night but uhh.. How far have you gone? Just curious." He said as he inched closer

He understood. Mike had heard every word I said, and you not understood, but his tone tells me he’s okay with it. He wants it. He wants this, with me, here, in this hotel room. The thoughts brought an even bigger smile to her face. He slid closer to her on the couch, and she felt a lump in her throat. This older man is getting closer to me. He….wants me. His body is so close. I can smell his cologne. I can feel his breath. I can feel the warmth coming from him. Her eyes lifted to meet his, and the undeniable desire was there.

When he paused she feared he was changing his mind. Something was wrong. Maybe he doesn’t want me. Maybe he thinks he’ll get in trouble. I wouldn’t tell. Ever. I want this. I want him. As he questioned her, she felt her cheeks burn. “Oh! Wow.” She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear looking down embarrassed. “I have….” her eyes lift to him once more, “never….done anything. I’m untouched.” It was the only answer he would get out of her as her own nerves gripped her throat tightly. She had just admitted to a man she just met that she was a virgin. As if being in his hotel room wasn’t a big enough step, she just pushed the envelope even further.

“Mike, I thought you were having second thoughts.” She reached out touching his leg. “I’m not afraid. I’m not some slut that sleeps with everything with a cock and a pulse. Tonight you have made me feel something. I like it. I hope I’ve made you feel something, and I hope you liked it too. So this just seems natural. It feels natural. If you don’t want this, if it’s not what you had in mind, then I apologize. I’ll leave, and you can go back to what you were doing. It’s up to you. Do you want me to stay, or do you want me to go?”

Mike watched her reaction as he questioned her. He had mixed feelings about her responsed. She was 'untouched.' She was a virgin. On one hand, this brought up connotations of her being clingy. Maybe crazy enough to cling to the man who took her virginity and come out with what they would do here tonight. He bit his lip as he thought it over. On the other hand. She was untouched. He would be the first. He could pleasure her in ways she had never known and he could teach her to do the same to him.

That in and of itself was an erotic thought. When her hand touched his leg, his decision was made. "No need to leave." He said and he reached out, brushing the loose hair that kept falling forward. He leaned forward and paused a few inches from her mouth. Her smell was delightful. Some tasteful perfume that she probably bought special just for tonight. His hand met hers on his leg and he clenched it tight as he travelled the remaining space to her mouth. His lips planted on hers, full and slightly parted. The contact sent chills up his body and he knew this would be an electric night. He slipped his tongue partially in her mouth and flicked it on hers. She tasted wonderful. He retreated from the kiss after a few seconds "I want you." He said, locked in her eyes.

His hands so soft, and his touch just as tender as he tucked her hair away from her face. ‘No need to leave,’ he had said. He wants me to stay. The realization of what was about to happen begun to sink in, and she became a ball of nerves and emotions. As he leaned in, she held her breath just for a moment. She had to remind herself to exhale and take in yet another breath. She was going to do this. She was going to travel down a path of indulgence with this man here tonight. These sort of things most people simply don’t do. You don’t meet a stranger in a hotel room and have sex with them. Yet here I am, sitting across from someone I barely know wanting him, on the verge of giving him something I have held on to as it is so precious to me. My innocence.

His lips touched her own breaking her from her chain of thoughts and further binding her to him. There was something about this kiss that was more than unique. It was the way his lips his felt, the warmth, the taste, and even the way he made her feel. Her heart skipped a beat and nearly flew from her chest. “I want you,” she responded to his declaration. There was a power in his, a strength that kept her focused and held to him. She couldn’t look away. She didn’t want to. Inexperience left her at a serious disadvantage though. Unsure of what to do next, she could only stare at him waiting for him to take the lead, to take control. The hunger was there though. Growing, consuming her and gaining strength. His hand still wrapped around her own gave her comfort as well as a jolt of excitement that ran along her spine. The hairs on the back of her neck and arms were standing on end. Chloe was mesmerized, and she was his.

The few seconds after the first kiss felt as if he had just jumped off a cliff. There was no turning back. He was hurdling towards the ground and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. He had thought about this moment for so long. Not just with chloe but with other girls, and how he knew he would feel terrible if he ever slipped up. He thought he would feel sick and cry and call his wife telling her he loved her. But none of that happened. Quite the opposite actually. He knew he had someone he could take for his own. Have completely without worry of being incompetent. All these thoughts, combined with the fact that she was simply stunning, aroused him more than any woman ever had. He looked into her deep blue eyes that sparkled in the light of the luxury hotel room. She was a doll. She was perfect. This sent him into a fit of desire he had never felt and his body responded the only way it knew how.

He exhaled in release as he leaned forward again, kissing her hard and deep this time. Parting her mouth with his and tasting her fully. His hand slipped from hers and around her tiny waist. He leaned forward slowly, pushing her back on the couch as they kissed. The sound of their lips pressing tight and releasing in an ebb and flow of sensuality. Before he laid her back all the way, his other hand came around to caress her head, keeping it from landing too hard on the arm of the couch. He was tense for just a moment, and then he let every muscle in his body relax, almost melting on top of her. From here, he was very aware of the body beneath her dress. He felt her perky breasts against his chest. As his hand slid around her waist he felt her perfect frame. He kept his hand just above her ass, feeling the waistband of whatever frilly underwear she was wearing that he had already fantasized about. He dared not move it until he had kissed her for a while. Making sure she didn't scream and run away as if this had all been too-good-to-be-true. He spent several moments kissing her, holding her there, waiting for her body to melt into his.

His lips to her own, much harder this time, with far more passion burning, were tantalizing. Her lips parted with his, and she allowed him to invade her mouth. Their tongues mingling together in this, their lascivious dance. It was pure instinct as she grabbed his neck pulling him even more so towards her, into her. Her body reclined beneath him under his guidance, and she his willing partner. She could feel every touch, every caress of his hands and mouth. Always aware of where his hands were, her flesh would seem to vibrate with anticipation under his touch. She could feel his chest moving against her own with every breath he took. Her own breathing becoming ragged and heavy.

His kiss, this moment, seemed to stretch out for a while. Perhaps time itself was swirling around her as this sultry exploit unfolded. Her hand came to rest on his shoulder gripping his shirt. She wanted it off of his body. She wanted to see him. His chest. His skin. She wanted him bared to her. She wanted to run her fingers across his broad chest feeling the chest hair. In her mind, she could even see herself kissing him as her hands still sought out his body. A soft moan formed in her throat releasing into his mouth and this smoldering kiss. There was no doubt in her mind. This was going to happen tonight between them. Not because she felt pressured, but because she wanted him. She knew all she needed to, all she wanted to, about the stranger beside her. She wanted to unbutton his shirt just a bit and slide her hands underneath. Just a small tease of the body that was hidden behind his clothes would be enough for now. She longed for it. Her body nearly craving it. As his lips molded to her own, her own lust grew even more intense. I want you, she thought. Take me. Touch me. Hold me. Anything. Just don’t let this feeling end.

He was a little bit surprised when she responded the way she did. Pulling on his head, tugging lightly on his shirt. These little movements may have been subtle, but they told him all he needed to know. She was willing. That was his last reservation and it was now gone with the touch of her hands. He would take her and make her his own tonight. He began to feel shivers up his spine and started breathing heavier. In a few moments he felt that familiar twinge and the bulge in his pants began to grow. The pressure up against her leg felt good and he knew she’d feel it. There was no way she couldn’t. Mike was long and thick and there was no way of hiding his hard shaft in his slacks. Good. He wanted her to feel it.

He slid his hand from it’s resting place on her panty line downward, firmly grazing over her ass but not stopping. He slid it down along her leg, gripping slightly so that if she hadn’t been wearing her dress, his fingers may have left red marks. It wasn’t his intention to hurt her, but there was only so much he could do to hold back everything he wanted to do to her in that exact moment. His hand continued down to her knee and past the hem of her dress which exposed her legs anyway. He then slid his hand over her knee and up the side of her leg beneath her dress. Her skin was smooth. Smoother than any woman’s he’d ever remembered. It was warm too and his hand travelled up her thigh back to her hip. He took a handful of her bare hip and squeezed, pulling her towards him more. From here he was able to feel the lacey outline of some thin underwear she’d worn. He didn’t begin tugging at it yet, because he was going to take his time, but his hand was all the way up her dress already, gripping her hip firmly.

He removed his other hand from behind her head and moved it down her arm, when he reached her hand he took it gently and moved it to his chest. He laid it on his chest and tried to guide her hand toward his shirt buttons. He began unbuttoning his top button; an easy task for him, but something she made need to concentrate on if she was to help him. He broke contact with her mouth for a moment, breathing heavily on her cheek and neck as he made his way to her shoulder. He began kissing that spot where her neck meets her collar bone. Nibbling lightly and sucking hard, not caring if the pressure would leave a hickey in the morning. A grunt left his mouth as he set all this in motion. “Mmm.. You taste so good, Chloe.” he encouraged

Sitting in a strange man’s hotel room, on his couch, as his hand had reached under her dress, and able to feel his hard cock on her leg, Chloe was in place she never thought she would be. She wasn’t afraid. This was where she wanted to be. This was where her body was telling her she needed to be. Not even the fact he was much older than her felt wrong. The scene was so perfect that it had to have been their destiny.

Chloe could do nothing more than writhe beneath him feeding into his kiss. As his hands squeezed her skin, she released a satisfied moan into his lustful mouth. His touch was warm, comforting, aggressive, and leading into so much more that she wanted. She wanted him to rip her clothing from her body, but she was enjoying the slow pace he was setting. There was no need to be in a rush. They had the entire evening with no prying eyes and no pressure. The movements of her body against his own were subtle, slight, but very deliberate. She pressed her hips up to him and slowly back down to the couch.

She allowed with no reservation to lead her hand to his shirt. Realizing what he was doing, what he wanted to do, she was glad when the kiss broke. Her eyes to his buttons, she began to work them slowly one at a time. She bit her bottom lip, sighing out loudly, heavily, as his breath washed over her followed by his mouth to her flesh. Her hands trembled as more and more of his chest came into view. He was magnificent. The further down his body she went; she soon had to pull the shirt free from his slacks. There was urgency to it, a certain heat burning even brighter, hotter now. She continued her pace releasing the rest of his buttons. With the last one opened, she brought her hands up to where she started allowing her hands to slip under the stiff fabric of his shirt. His chest hairs beneath her fingers, she softly touched him, exploring his body at an agonizing pace. His shirt parted giving way to even more of him. “Oh Mike,” she whispered almost breathless.

It was all happening so fast. Mikes shirt coming undone, his hand feeling her soft hips and mysterious lace that was driving him crazy. Yet, at the same time, there was an agonizing slowness to it. Almost a suspense that each new touch and movement and feeling would be more erotic than the last. He felt his stomach twist into nots and simultaneously release as she started grinding her hips against him, making the pressure on his crotch unbearable.

When she unbuottned his shirt and slipped her hands in, the sensation drove him mad. "Mmmmm..." He let out an involuntary moan, muffled by the skin he was tasting. She was sweet all over. How was she so sweet? Like a fruit of somekind that he never could get his fill of. These thoughts filled his mind as he was overcome with a passion he couldn't control. His movements weren't his own anymore, but rather, being commanded by his lust for her. He reached the hand on her hip around lower, grabbing a handful of her ass and more lace. It was soft, yet perky. He squeezed hard and leaned up at the same time, using the leverage to pull her on top of him, straddling him. He then slipped his other free hand under her dress, grabbing the same handful and pressing down, encouraging her to push her hips onto his stiff package that was now pressing up between her legs.

He tilted his head and began kissing the center of her chest. More sweetness. He started to get a rhythm of pushing his hips up, while pressing down on her ass, feeling the sensation of their bodies grinding. "How does that feel?" He asked. He already knew he was gratifying himself, but half of his arousal was knowing whether or not he could get this young girl to have the orgasm of her life. He wanted to make sure he was on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom